"Leah" Part 3. "Wet" Lovers: A Very Sexy High Squat, Then and Now.

"Leah" Part 3. "Wet" Lovers: A Very Sexy, High Squat, for Public Facilities, Then and Now.

by Dr.P.

Summary: She shows me how she squats, high over the toilet, when she has to pee in public facilities. Her legs are spread wide, with her panties at her ankles, her hiss is loud, and her piss sprays more than I anticipated, as she has told me it would. I help her clean up with my tongue and some t.p., starting by catching her dwindling stream, as it runs down her leg, to her knee. I ask her for more details about the time when the boys watched her pee, in the outhouse, in Europe. She tells me everything she remembers, and even demonstrates how she did it, and cleaned up, while the boys were watching her.

We walk back out to my truck, hand in hand, and retrieve the units I have built and brought with me, and bring them into her garage. We need to set them up on a bench, and check them out. She tells me that two guys are coming to look at the units, at 10 a.m., tomorrow morning, and she wants me to be there to talk with them, and to protect her, as a lone woman.

I laugh and say, "What am I going to do to protect you? Beat them to death, with my cane?"

She chuckles, along with me, and says, "I just feel more secure, having you around when some men I don't know are visiting."

"Yeah, I understand." I reply.

She suggests that we should partially disassemble one of the units, so we can show the guys how it is made, and fits together. I agree.

"How about a drink, before we go to work?" she says, as we walk back into the air conditioned house.

"Sounds great to me. What have you got?"

"Water, beer, wine, Coke, whatever you want."

"Beer sounds good, in this heat."

"I'll have one with you. Just for your information, beer tends to make me go, so you may have something to look forward to, later, if you're interested in watching me, again." (Smile and wink.)

"Oh, I'm interested, alright! I can hardly wait!"

We finish our work, ready for our planned visitors, scheduled for the next day.

"Are you hungry?" She asks.

"Yeah, I could eat."

"OK. I'll make something for us to eat. But I have to go to the little girls' room, first. That beer is going right through me, as I told you it would!"

"I remember what you told me, but it's coming out sooner than I expected! As a nice little boy, I'll go with you to the little girls room, to watch you, and help you, so I can see where you get wet, and do a good job cleaning up."

"OK, but that sounds kind of naughty, to me." she says, smiling, as she takes my hand, and walks me with her, to the bathroom.

She seems much more relaxed and comfortable this time, than she was, on our earlier trip. She enters, turns around, toward me, in front of the toilet, and stands still, with her legs wide apart. She looks me in the eyes, playfully, and says,

"You said you were going to help me. So show me what you're going to do."

I drop to my knees, in front of her, unbutton a few more buttons on the front of her dress, so I can lift it up for her, getting it out of the way. As I lift her dress, I feel and caress her bare legs, from her ankles and calves, all the way up, above her panties, then gather it at her waist, where she holds it in place. Then I pull her panties down to her knees, hug her thighs close to my face, and kiss her slit, tenderly. I spread her lips very gently with my fingers, lick her slit once more, and let go. She stops me at this point, asking,

"Would you like to see how I do it in public Ladies' rooms?"

"I'd love to! I've been trying to imagine how you do that, ever since we met!"

"I squat, and it usually sprays, so it can be messy, and you'll have to help me a lot, with the cleanup, not just wiping my legs, but definitely the seat, and maybe the floor, too."

"No problem. I love helping you with cleanup. It's very intimate, and makes me feel closer to you. Should we put the seat up, so it doesn't get wet?"

"Good idea, but then it won't be the same as when I actually do it, in a public toilet. I never touch the seats in a public Ladies' room. They're awfully dirty, and usually wet!"

"OK. I would love to see how you actually do it, and if the seat gets wet, and how you get wet. I don't mind wiping the seat, and I love wiping you."

"I think you'll like my hiss, when I squat. It's much louder and sharper than when I do it sitting down. I don't know why. Maybe you'll figure it out."

She continues,

"Hmm... I hiss when I pee, so I guess I "piss," in English. I wonder if that's how they came up with that word? It's almost the same, in German and French. They must have listened to a lot of women peeing, and used what they heard, when they invented the word. I don't like that word, and I never use it. It sounds dirty, to me."

"I think it's very sexy when a woman says she has to "piss." It reminds me of the sound she might make, when she does it, and it seems like an intimate confidence, when she tells me she has to do it, and makes her own sound, in the word itself."

"Hmm... I never thought of it that way. That does sound kind of intimate and sexy."

I drop to my knees, in front of the toilet, and grab some t.p., in case she needs it quickly. She squats, quite high above the seat, with her thighs as far apart as possible, stretching her panties, at her knees, like an exercise band. She starts peeing, with a louder hiss, than when she does it sitting down,"SSSshshSSS." It sprays quite a bit, and sprinkles her thighs, the toilet seat, and a few drops even reach her calves. She stops peeing, and says,

"Can you pull my panties all the way down to my ankles, for me, so they don't get wet? I forgot to tell you to do that, like I normally do, in public bathrooms. I must be nervous, doing this with you watching me!" She winks and smiles, playfully.

"Yes! I'd love to! It's a labor of love, my lady!"

I do as she requests. She spreads her legs wider, as she squats again, without restriction from her panties. I move in a little closer to the front of the toilet, with my face a few inches from her slit, for a closer view.

"OK, you can go anytime you're ready," I say.

"Your face is going to get wet if you stay where you are. You better move back, a little. I don't have to go as bad this time, as I did last time, but it still might spray, because I'm squatting, and it often does that. My legs are wide open, now, so you can see everything you want to see. You won't miss anything."

"OK." I move back to my former position, she spreads her lips with her fingers, then lets them relax, and starts peeing again. It sprays, hisses, and sprinkles, still getting her legs and the seat wet, as she predicted. It finally slows to a trickle, and runs down her right leg, quickly, all the way to her knee, before I catch it with the t.p. in my hand, at the top of her calf. I wipe her knee and calf, and lick it off of her inner thigh, right up to her slit, where I continue licking her, as she stands up straight, and squeezes my face between her upper thighs, before releasing me.

I finish wiping her legs, catching the previous dribbles which have now run from her calves to her ankles, and pull her panties back up, kissing her slit, and then caressing her bum, as I put them in place, before pulling her dress down, and re-buttoning it for her. Then I wipe the seat, and even raise it to catch a few dribbles underneath it. Don't know how they got there.

"So did I help you?" I ask.

"Oh yeah! You're great! You can come with me and help me, anytime."

"Can I ask you a question that I have wondered about, ever since you told me the story about the boys watching you go in the outhouse, in Europe?

"Sure. That was a very long time ago, but I'll tell you anything I can remember. It certainly took you long enough to ask me about it! I wish you had showed more interest, and asked me about it when I first told you. I would have been more than happy to answer you!" She smiles and winks.

"Were you squatting or sitting, when the boys watched you?"

"Oh, I was squatting, a lot like I showed you now, for sure! As you might imagine, those outhouses were filthy, especially with school kids using them. Our mothers taught us girls how to squat when we peed, from little on, and we always did it that way, in public bathrooms, especially outhouses."

But it was a little different from what I just showed you. I didn't pull my panties all the way down to my ankles, like I had you do, for me, now. I pulled them about halfway down to my knees, lifted my skirt, and bent my knees just enough so I could pee downward and backward, into the hole in the outhouse seat. I had to do it quickly, and my aim wasn't all that good, so it could be messy. See, like this."

She surprises me by lifting her dress again, actually pulling her panties down to mid thigh, and bending her knees a little, as she described. I notice that her legs aren't very far apart, and with her panties at mid thigh, her legs, panties, and the seat could get wet.

"Wow! That must have been quite a thrill for the boys to see! I wish I could have been there! How old were you, at the time that happened?"

"Oh, probably twelve or thirteen. I hadn't had my period yet, but I was wearing a bra. I don't think I had much hair down there, and I hadn't had any bladder infections, yet, so my pee came out in a single stream, without much hiss. It didn't spray very much, like it does now, so I could control it, and I usually didn't get very wet. So it was usually easy for me to wipe, after I went, just a quick pat with the tissue.

She takes a piece of t.p., pats her pussy with it, then hands it to me. I notice that it is damp, catch her eyes, kiss it, and throw it in the toilet. She gives me a sly grin.

"But that day, my legs, and the seat got wet, because I was startled, when I saw the boys watching me. I must have moved, suddenly, and it ran down my legs, sprinkled the seat, and even got a few drops on my panties. You can see how easy it would be for that to happen, when I do it like this. My legs are so close together, and my panties aren't down far enough, so I would have to aim, carefully, and stand still, while I go. If I actually tried to do it exactly like this, now, I would get all wet, even without being startled, because it sprays so much."

She maintains this squat for a few more seconds, for me to see, and understand, then pulls her panties back up, and her dress down, pointing to her legs and the toilet seat, as she continues explaining,

"I had to wipe a lot of dribbles off of my legs and the seat, while the boys watched, which was even more embarrassing. It must have been a good show, for those boys! Of course, I still don't have much hair down there, as you can see!"

"And taste! That makes you even easier and more tasty to lick! Knowing all of what you told me makes your story even sexier!"

"I'm so glad that you liked my little story so much, and it still turns you on, to this day! I never thought that a girl peeing was a sexy thing for a guy to see! At first, I thought the young boys were just curious about how we girls did it, because they had never seen it, before. Of course, what they did was naughty, and very embarrassing, to me. I thought of it, and worried about it, every time I had to use a public toilet or outhouse, for a long time after it happened."

"But as I got older, and saw the reactions of guys, when I said I had to "go," or "pee," I began to understand that a woman peeing was a turn-on, for quite a few adult men. Even knowing that a girl had to "go" made them notice her, and make naughty comments. I rarely used the word "pee," and I never said "piss," as I told you. So I stopped saying I had to "go," or "pee," and started saying I was "going to the little girls' room," especially when I was in a group of several guys, like at work."

"How did you feel about the guys' interest, once you got older? Was it a turn-off, or disgusting, or scary?"

"No, not at all, after I got over that first experience, and thought about it, for a while. It was just interesting, and puzzling, to me. I go several times a day, and I had no idea what could be sexy about it. It's just a natural thing, that everybody does, man or woman, and sometimes it can get messy, especially for women. I always wanted to find out what men thought was sexy about it, but I never had anyone I could talk with, before I met you. That's why I told you my little story, and hoped you would ask me some questions, and tell me why you were interested."

"Sorry I disappointed you by not asking! Usually, I say too much!"

"Sometimes, you're surprisingly shy. We've known each other for more than 30 years, and I would think you would be very relaxed with me, and feel free to ask or tell me anything, by now, as I thought you had. I'm surprised you kept your interest and turn-on about my story, a secret from me, for so long! But I'm happy to know that you have been curious and turned on by such a simple thing about me, for all of these years!"

She hugs me, kisses me on the cheek, and says, "You better wash your face! It smells like my pee!"

"OK. A long time before I met you, I had one experience, where I asked too much, and a girl I thought I knew well, got mad at me. So I have been extremely careful, ever since. I didn't want to make you mad at me."

"You didn't make me mad, by asking what you just asked me, now! You'll have to tell me about that other experience, sometime."

"I will."

We go into the kitchen, and she makes us sandwiches and a salad, for supper. She asks me what I want to drink, and I choose beer again. She grabs one for herself, too, looking at me, with a wink and a grin.

Dr.P

• Love 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...