Is it wrong?

Personal opinion...   Some on here are single and don't have the question to worry about (right now).  Some have the wondrous situation of significant others who share, or at least are happy with the situation.  Then there are those whose others don't support - from the simple 'not for me' through to those who keep their involvement here hidden for the preservation of their relationship.

So for the third category,  everything here could be viewed as 'cheating' from reading and commenting on other peoples experiences, viewing pictures, chatting and maybe flirting a bit, right up to posting your own content.

I personally don't believe there's one right or definitive answer.  I'd say it depends on the openness of your relationship - and what extent of participation you want.  Ultimately it's your choice and no two relationships are the same.  Do you feel guilty?  Does it niggle you to participate?  Only you can decide, and there's nobody able or entitled to judge you.

(ps - I know exactly what you mean)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1

So I had an amazing time with my gf this afternoon.

She got me hard by telling me a pee story about her being desperate and using a mens urinal. We had amazing sex. 

When we were done I brought this up with her, and she told me if I wanted to make homemades and share them she would be ok with it, as long as there was no actual sex involved.

Such an amazing woman I have in my life.

Then we fucked again.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

It's certainly your body. If you were sharing video's of your partner that's an entirely different matter, but your own, no problem. Especially for men, as many other guys will see you piss in urinals or locker rooms. It's even quite common for women to see men pissing in public, so what's the difference between a video or the real thing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I asked myself the same question. My situation is very similar to @Sweets in the sense that to my wife, there is nothing erotic about peeing. My wife  and I have really good vanilla sex, so I don't need anyone else for that part, but my peeing fetish is something that I will either have to keep to myself or share with friends that I may find here or elsewhere.

And doing so, also sharing videos, I must find out where my limits are and stay within them.

So I think everyone has to finally find their own answer to the question in the OP, but the discussion here can help a lot.

Edited by xroy80
Spelling correction
  • Agree 3
3 hours ago, xroy80 said:

I asked myself the same question. My situation is very similar to @Sweets in the sense that to my wife, there is nothing erotic about peeing. My wife  and I have really good vanilla sex, so I don't need anyone else for that part, but my peeing fetish is something that I will either have to keep to myself or share with friends that I may find here or elsewhere.

And doing so, also sharing videos, I must find out where my limits are and stay within them.

So I think everyone has to finally find their own answer to the question in the OP, but the discussion here can help a lot.

I agree with you that this is a question that everyone must find their own answer to.   I’m a little older than a few on this site.   I grew up in a world of intolerance towards everything sexual.  Masterbation was wrong, having sex with same sex as you was wrong and god forbid you had anything but what we call now vanilla sex.  You were a Freak for having fetish.  You weren’t suppose to have sex outside the marriage. So when I see someone telling another person it is moral wrong what your doing I have an issue with it.  Some may think I’m over reacting.  But it really struck a cord in me.  And no not because I feel I’m doing anything wrong. I do not. I’m very happy with my sex life at the moment and my relationship.   We all have our own moral compass and it’s up to us to decide where it goes.  If we listen to someone else’s we all sinner going to hell for even being here discussing any of this or looking at videos and pictures.   But you know what I don’t feel that way.  We each have to deal with the consequences of our choices.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Totally agree @Sweets - Remember that dodgy book, Fifty Shades of Grey.   Never read it, but 50 shades - not just black, not just white - but lots in between.

Just by being on this site reading my ramblings you're already stepping off the 'vanilla' path.  In all reality you probably wouldn't have a peefans bumper sticker on your car, wouldn't walk around wearing the T shirt, and wouldn't openly browse the site on your work computer.

So in a similar way, if like many of us your significant other doesn't share your fetish and maybe even objects, it's a grey line as to how far you choose to go. Some may feel viewing images is too far, some may feel that contributing a real life experience is too much.  It's personal and like I said before only you to make that call.

• Love 1