Fantasy?

Out running in quiet woods, need a pee and go off to the side of the path and pull my shorts down, then spy a woman squatting down to pee. Instead of being embarrassed she smiles and invites me closer to watch. We end up peeing on each other while naked in the woods. 

Pretty unlikely to happen but I can always dream!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Envision if you will:  Two stunning well figured indentical twins in their early 20's,  crouching over me as I lie on my back naked by the side of the pool.

One crouches over my face and tongue and releases slowly her nectar while manipulating the flow,  the other does a crouch over my exposed cock and balls and lets it fly simultaneously. 

I honestly don't really know. I want to try every single thing you can do with watersports... From the softcore to the hardcore. Just experiencing a single real golden shower would be enough to satisfy my brain for the next 30 years. So I guess my fantasy is... everything? Is that cheating? 😛

Chances are I get to try it sooner than I think....

• Like 3