Have you ever accidentally been peed upon by someone else?

Not really an accident, but it was unexpected... When I was a kid a neighbour came and pissed on me and my female friend when we were playing in a box. Nothing sexual. Just a bully bullying me. It was just really gross.

I seriously doubt that's where the seeds of my fetish were planted. Actually, I know that's not it. I know exactly when it was planted.

• Like 1
On 3/24/2020 at 10:56 AM, HomerPee said:

At a wild beach party where guys and girls commonly pee in the water by either; walking in to your knees and squatting/whipping it out, or standing somewhere near the shore line and whipping it out/squatting to avoid getting wet, I accidentally sprayed two women.

I was using the shore technique, standing a few feet from the water and spraying a heavy beer piss straight into the sea. Unfortunately, with so many people on the beach, excessive noise and many laser lights, two ladies walking along the shore line apparently mistook my stance for a harmless pondering look out to sea. They walked right through my stream, the closer one getting drenched from hip down. Stunned, she stopped and backed up a step as I instinctively tried to direct my stream behind her only to continue getting her for a brief moment more.

A scream turned to laughter as they went into the sea to rinse. The next round of drinks was on me, although not literally 😢

Were you able to see girls peeing in the water at that party?

• Like 1

it has happened on a fling I had where we were drunk sleeping and I woke up with her pee all over me and my bed. she was embarrassed in the morning but I was thrilled! I didn't say much but I smiled and forgave her immediately, obviously.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

It was like two months ago and my girlfriend and other friends were going to Santa Monica but the car only had room for 5 people. So there was 6 of us so my girlfriend sat on my lap. She was drinking water along the way and we get stuck in traffic. And she whispers to me that she needs to pee. So I press down on her lower stomach. And she lets out a little. Luckily for me I have black swim trunks. And when we got there we were the last ones out of the truck and I was Drenched in her pee and so was the floor of the car 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

My wife and I were walking late at night.  She needed to pee but didn't want to squat in case anyone came past and she doesn't like peeing outside anyway.  She was wearing a flowing knee length skirt.  I sat on a bench and suggested she sat on my knee with my legs apart and she could pee between my legs onto the grass in front of the bench - if anyone came along she could stop the flow and it would just look like we were enjoying each other's company.   She bought the idea, sat on the bench next to me and took her knickers off and gave them to me.  She sat on my knee and laid the skirt around her, hitching the back up.  It took her a minute or two to get started, but then I heard the patter of pee hitting the grass below.  After about 20 seconds I felt my legs getting warm and wet through my trousers.  I didn't say anything as I realised exactly what was happening and was quite enjoying the sensation.   She kept peeing for about another 20 seconds and my dick started awakening.  She felt it pushing her behind and asked if I had enjoyed that.  I told her that I had, especially when she peed on my leg.   She was shocked for a second and apologetic, but I told her not to worry about it.  She took her knickers back from me and used them to wipe, then stood up and allowed her skirt to fall back down.  She gave me the knickers back and asked me to put them in my pocket as they were too wet to wear.   We walked back to the hotel that we were staying in and when we got next to a light, we saw that the wet patch on my leg was quite large.   She was once again apologetic and I told her not to worry.  However, it was quite good that it was dark and nobody saw how wet I was.    I enjoyed the dampness as I walked and also feeling her wet knickers in my pocket.    Back at the hotel, we enjoyed some fun before going to sleep.

I "forgot" to return her knickers when we got back to the hotel so they were still in my jacket pocket when we went out the next day.   For a couple of days after that, I kept taking an occasional sniff to enjoy the fragrance of her pee until they started to smell a bit like ammonia, at which point I added them to the wash bin at home without saying anything.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
  • 1 month later...

Many years ago when I was at school, there was a girl next to me in the swimming pool, I felt a warm sensation on my leg from her pee jet.

Many years later, I was guarding a girl I was out with in a hilly area near some castle ruins, when she got up, my shoe and the bottom of my jeans was drenched with her pee. She apologised profusely, of course, I said "don't worry about it" and gave her a big hug...

Edited by HairyPee
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...