How do ladies urinate whilst standing?

From the NYT (New York Times)

Or, I could always learn to do what the ultramarathoner Deborah Paquin learned to do: go standing up. She got the idea in the late 1990s, after getting stuck in a Porta-Potty at the start of one race then, in another, accidentally mooning a fellow runner. “I needed to find a better way,” she said. After a few mishaps, she found success “if I tilted my pelvis under a little and spread my legs wide enough and really engage my abs.” Personally, I’m not sure I’m up for the trial and error.

For Women Who Run, the Bathroom Problem

• Like 1

Legs apart and wee with pressure. Otherwise pull the lips up a little and angle the hips back to aim the stream. Im a fan of a no hands natural wee, although sometimes get it down my legs if it's just a trickle / slow wee with no real force. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/17/2020 at 6:01 AM, charly5197 said:

Pee standing - it protects from coronovirus 

On 3/17/2020 at 6:01 AM, charly5197 said:

Pee standing - it protects from coronovirus 

You may be onto something here. Latest reports from China indicate CV-19 is contained in urine and the overspray from chinese squat toilets in tenement buildings (Wuhan)  led to it being vaporized into the air when the toilets were flushed. 

On 3/16/2020 at 11:12 PM, Audrey81 said:

Legs apart and wee with pressure. Otherwise pull the lips up a little and angle the hips back to aim the stream. Im a fan of a no hands natural wee, although sometimes get it down my legs if it's just a trickle / slow wee with no real force. 

What do you think of men who pee all over the toilet seat then?

1 minute ago, rajpatel1993 said:

What do you think of men who pee all over the toilet seat then?

I think it's inconsiderate to others and those who have to clean it. I would prefer men to have fun with their pee when it doesn't negatively affect others

• Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

I think it's inconsiderate to others and those who have to clean it. I would prefer men to have fun with their pee when it doesn't negatively affect others

But for real, I was thinking the topic of the question could also be how men SHOULD pee while standing, because despite anatomical differences it seems like there may be no difference in aim between the average man and a skilled woman when it comes to peeing standing haha.

3 minutes ago, rajpatel1993 said:

But for real, I was thinking the topic of the question could also be how men SHOULD pee while standing, because despite anatomical differences it seems like there may be no difference in aim between the average man and a skilled woman when it comes to peeing standing haha.

I meant when I pee standing outside or in the shower. I have peed standing over the toilet on multiple occasions but usually don't spray the seat. If I do, I clean up as I don't want people to unwillingly sit where I've peed.

I think it's fine that men stand to pee as long as they aren't messing the toilet / floor / wall 🙂

2 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

I meant when I pee standing outside or in the shower. I have peed standing over the toilet on multiple occasions but usually don't spray the seat. If I do, I clean up as I don't want people to unwillingly sit where I've peed.

I think it's fine that men stand to pee as long as they aren't messing the toilet / floor / wall 🙂

Do you ever use one of those pee funnels to aim your pee while standing in public bathrooms?

• 4 months later...
On 3/21/2020 at 8:02 PM, Audrey81 said:

I think that should go for women just as much as men. That's why I encourage them to pee outdoors whenever they have the occasion. After all, the world is their urinal, too.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, glad1 said:

I think that should go for women just as much as men. That's why I encourage them to pee outdoors whenever they have the occasion. After all, the world is their urinal, too.

Wait, are you saying that for men or for everyone?

14 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Wait, are you saying that for men or for everyone?

Everyone. The world is your urinal. You cannot miss the ground, it’s everywhere (except inside buildings, and where it’s ocean, and everyone should feel free to pee in the ocean as long as you won’t drown while trying, because that would be unpleasant)

• Agree 1
  • Love 1