I can’t help it

Guest UnabashedUser
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'd wonder what you'd say if you WERE trying to offend...  With maturity comes a lot of things, including actually knowing your body better than ever before, being able to use the wealth of experience you've gained over the years - not only to have the most amazing sex that you wouldn't believe, but also knowing when to keep your stupid thoughts to yourself.  PS. I'm 51.

You've got that right. Totally. Some posters here  may require the use of  the ignore feature.

Edited by UnabashedUser
5 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

You've got that right. Totally. Some posters here  may require the use of  the ignore feature.

Or a DISLIKE - thumbs down in example: See the source image

or maybe more dramatic:

See the source image

Edited by P_lovinguy
added content
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Prettypiss said:

Im 23 and i like older perverted men and idk why 😭😭 

is it just me ... it might be 

Sorry we somehow hijacked you post wasn’t intended.  My apologies.  Came we please get back on track this is Prettypiss post. 😘.    Again welcome  

• Like 3
9 hours ago, P_lovinguy said:

Or a DISLIKE - thumbs down in example: See the source image

or maybe more dramatic:

See the source image

Great idea hahah.

Some people just need to think before they post on here. They need to keep their ignorant thoughts to themselves 

• Agree 2
20 hours ago, Prettypiss said:

Im 23 and i like older perverted men and idk why 😭😭 

is it just me ... it might be 

I’m struggling to find any problem with younger girls liking pervy older guys! I may be biased though! 

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, peeingone said:

I bet You have to pee really bad all the time don't you due to age? I am not trying to offend you I mean you are a little old but some people here are even older. And I am assuming that due to your age you might have to pee more often now than you did in your younger years if not then I am sorry for assuming things. 

You are fat i bet you eat a lot, not trying to offend you tho🙂

Edited by Peefreak99
12 hours ago, Sweets said:

Sorry we somehow hijacked you post wasn’t intended.  My apologies.  Came we please get back on track this is Prettypiss post. 😘.    Again welcome  

It’s okay i should probably delete this because what he said was pretty rude 

It's like some people are just trying to get themselves banned for rudeness.....    size shaming, ageism.

I get that English isn't everyone's first language - and I get that people maybe aren't trying to be hurtful - but when you've typed something why not just take a second to read it, think how you'd feel if a relative stranger typed it to you?  Is it positive, is it uplifting?  Is it going to encourage the person?

Personally, I'm one of those guys not in the twenties, thirties or forties (how did that happen). And I'm a pervert.  I don't think I've matured, but I have gained experience and I've expanded my outlook.  For what it's worth, I actually love curvy ladies just as much as any other, especially those with a bubbly fun personality - as well as a willingness to be equally perverted...

Anyway - back to topic - thanks @Prettypiss (and @Sweets and lady members of all ages) for making us older perverted men feel wanted - love you all.

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...