Why many moms prefer for guys to pee outdoors

My mom would yell at me for missing the toilet. So I just stayed peeing outside. We weren't allowed in the house sometimes since we were outside playing all day so we would just pee on the fence. Lol

Edited by Grizzly Man
  • Like 1

I’ve taking the black light to my house so see if my boy dog was lifting his leg in place he shouldn’t. And the bathroom amazed me. It so gross 

Edited by Sweets
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm actually afraid of my parents finding out that I sneak outside to pee when they're not home. I don't think they'd be mad, but it would still be SUPER embarrassing if they found out. However, my mom knows I've peed outside before on trips where we couldn't find a bathroom and I really needed to pee, and she's fine with it. 

Though I doubt most moms would have the same feeling about girls peeing outside as they have about guys. 

Edited by Ms. Tito

I pee outside pretty often and have most of my life. I was diagnosed with urge incontinence at a young age so when the urge hits I do not have much time which in turn would force me to pee outside. I’ve become so used to it that it doesn’t bother me one bit. My mom was very accepting of it and frequently would watch my back as I snuck a piss in public. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...

Am I the only one wondering how QS Supplies managed to collate all of these stats and present them as an educational video/campaign to change men's aiming method when peeing?

Like, how many men saw some geeky guy with a clipboard come at them and stuck around? And of those who stuck around, how many proceeded ahead when he asked them how they aim their piss into the toilet? Wouldn't most men feel emasculated to be asked such personal questions for some weird-ass survey?