A day with me.

Sweets

45 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Well I will definitely come up with something, gotta put my thinking that on lol

Be creative we have come up with some ideas before. Let’s see something new 

Edited by Sweets
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Wow Pauly I can't even begin to try and measure up with that fantastic writing. You've got real talent.

Do you write for a living?  Sweets: Working on it. <grin>

Guest UnabashedUser
13 hours ago, Sweets said:

Ahhh Sweets, a day with you seems a pleasant and possible happening.

I would meet you at the airport, either at your home city or mine, wearing the unmistakeable garb of a West Texas New Age cowhand, namely Wrangler boot jeans, CE Schmidt western shirt (snaps, not buttons), Justin boots, a Stetson George Strait model cowboy hat and Carhartt denim trail jacket.

For the occasion I'll wear my 1898 Silver Dollar beltbuckle and turquoise bolo tie.

I see you in the debarcation area and you rush into my arms for our first long awaited kiss, pentup from the years of chatting and exchanging video short films. Instantly we click as we know we would and The Commander swings stiffly to attention. You notice this of course and standing on one foot grind your knee slowly into it. A great welcome!

You've parked your car in the airport's large garage compound, and we set out to go there. I'm bursting for a pee but have resolved to not use the airport bathroom as we have planned a wet session. I may not be able to wait however.

You give me a knowing wink, and you say you've been saving it up too. We arrive at your car, which is parked in a rear part hidden from view with a panel truck on one side and a pillar on the other. You open one door and you crouch down behind it, having dropped your panties to your ankles to get ready. We have discussed whether you should wear them or not as being without would expedite a furtive pee, but have decided that panties being watered by both you and me would be a great souvenir so now they are below your squatting pussy awaiting your and mine release.

I unzip and unfurl my unit, skinning it back to reveal its mushroom head and crouch a bit so when the stream starts it doesn't hit your dress. The panties are the target. You reach over to my arm to balance better and then the pee start to flow – from your frothing pussy making those delicious slissh slissh slish sounds, wavering around your ample vulva lips, running a bit down your left leg but mainly in a solid stream from your urethra directly to the panties gusset then puddling off under the car.

Suddenly my cock stiffens and the valve opens and my gusher spews out and mixes with your womanly stream, bubbling and hissing as they merge, the whiff of female pee scenting with mine. You instinctively slide your hand to the base of my balls now to enourage the flow as I greedily watch your stunning pussy perform what we have so long desired.

As we both finish, I produce a packet of tissues and clutching a few offer to dry you off. You spread for me slightly and my eager hand slips the paper between the cuntlips and wipes slowly, front to rear, your vulva, taint, and curiously wet anus, stopping in the middle to caress your budding clit.

You moan as I become fully erect, and quickly you stroke me off to a full orgasm, my hot jizzum running down your hand and arm as we now mop it with the tissues.

Feeling completely relaxed and giddy from the lovemaking and pissing we gather our senses and drive off now to accomodations for some fine dining, wine, and a night of unbridled passion. Next week I'll have more about these happenings.

With respect,

Jim West Texas, USA.

Guest UnabashedUser
On 3/9/2020 at 3:27 PM, Sweets said:

So what would u do with me if you had me for a whole day to yourself.   Be creative.  FYI I’m not cleaning your house even in your fantasy 😝.   So let’s hear.  What would u like me to do to you or what would you like to do to me.  😈😈.  Couples welcome too, I’m alway up for good threesome.  

Threesome with  Bonnie and Myself --sounds like a good chapter two to our saga. Under construction :)

10 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

A whole day, now let me think...

I guess we would have to meet at the station café where we would both have a big pot of tea each, and perhaps a croissant. This should be a good way to start the day.

When eventually after a substantial wait the train arrives we would get on and find some nice comfortable seats in first class. We would sit and I would invite you to join me in getting more comfortable. Like me you would start to pee gently through your black skirt letting it soak away discreetly in to the seat. I have conveniently brought a couple of half litre bottles of drink with us so that we don't get dehydrated.

Eventually we would get to town and you would enjoy the wet hem of your black skirt brushing the back of your legs as we leave the train and dispose of the now empty bottles.

Barely will we have left the station and you suggest to me that you feel the need to visit the ladies. I let a little trickle run down my legs, invisibly wicking down my fishnet stockings making a small puddle around my feet. I suggest that you might like to do the same, but you decline. Soon we find a bench and we both sit and again pee through our skirts. This time I hear the pee trickling through the slats of the bench and pattering on the ground below.

We go to the art gallery. After wandering around looking at the art for an hour you tell me that you want to go to the ladies. I notice that we are in the room alone and suggest that you might like to go in here. You remind me that there is no bench to sit on and that unlike me you are not wearing fishnet stockings. I tell you that no one is here to see the pee running down your legs so you might just as well pee anyway. I pee a little down my legs to make a small puddle, and you do the same. I enjoy seeing the streaks of pee running down your legs and tell you how nice it looks. When you have relieved the pressure you brush the streaks away with your ankles and we carry on, leaving our small puddles behind.

It would then be time for lunch so we would find the gallery restaurant where we would have a light lunch with a nice big pot of tea each. I suggest that you might like to make yourself comfortable while we are sitting so that nothing runs down your legs, but you decline, suggesting that you might like to buy some fishnet stockings after lunch. I pee discreetly, letting my pee soak through my skirt and run off of the hard chair on to the back of my legs. I tell you how delicious it feels. I tell you that there is no one else in the restaurant, even the staff are in the kitchen. You look round and I hear pee trickling off of your chair and splashing in a puddle on the floor. You smile.

After lunch we visit the shopping centre. You quickly find some hold-up fishnet stockings and change into them. I suggest you might like to buy some more open heels too. We visit all the shoe shops where I make a little wet patch on the carpet and you make a little wet patch on the stool in every shop. The shoe salesmen are very distracted when they look up your skirt and notice that you only have fishnet stockings under your skirt.

After returning to the first shoe shop we went in you actually buy a new pair of heels and put them on. You try them out at the till, making a nice squelchy puddle in the carpet while you pay.

It is now time for coffee, so we settle in to a nice big sofa in the coffee shop each of us with a mega-grandé one litre special coffee. I feel the warmth spreading under me as I sip my coffee. I turn to you and smile knowing it was not me who warmed the sofa up. We leave the coffee shop both with wet skirts brushing the back of our legs.

We head to the cinema. Knowing that we are going to be there for a couple of hours we get the biggest one and a half litre iced cold drinks on the way in. When we are seated I tell you to get comfortable and just moisten the seat a little at first before giving it a good soaking. We both enjoy the cinema and are careful to replace the seats in to the upright position before we leave.

You suggest it is time for dinner so we find a nice quiet restaurant. We have a table for two in a quiet corner with nicely upholstered chairs. You instinctively know what to do now as soon as you are seated. I join you and pee gently to moisten my skirt and the seat just enough. When the drinks arrive we pee some more, both enjoying the warm pee trickling from the chair on to the back of our legs. We keep peeing little and often all the way through to the champagne sorbet and coffee. We pay the bill in cash.

Now it is time to complete our day of culture in the theatre. We start in the theatre bar to re-hydrate before taking our seats. Like the cinema we both enjoy the warm wet seats as well as the play. We return to the bar for the interval, carefully trying to make sure that no one touches our wet black skirts. We enjoy the second half too.

After the theatre it is just opening time at She. We drink, we dance, and we pee. You tell me how much you love your new shoes and stockings and tell me that you are peeing down your legs as we chat. It is a great place to meet people and soon we hook up with a couple of girls. I know you like having a threesome, but I suspect you will be up for a foursome as well. We drink some more and leave with the girls.

In the girls' hotel room we all climb in to the queen size bed. We don't sleep. and the bed is soaked by morning...

... then it is the next day ...

Mmm this sounds like a fun time 😈 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Threesome with  Bonnie and Myself --sounds like a good chapter two to our saga. Under construction 🙂

That started off very hot and wet. I can’t wait see when I can get my hands and lips on your ms. 

• Hot 1
8 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Wow Pauly I can't even begin to try and measure up with that fantastic writing. You've got real talent.

Do you write for a living?  Sweets: Working on it. <grin>

Thank you. I do a bit of writing professionally.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been giving it quite a lot of thought.... and I do tend to think @Paulypeeps has covered all the bases.

The best I can think of it some fiction I wrote about a year ago - a multipart story about a girl called Lucy.  I'd say it sort of fits for you @Sweets, if you'd like to be my Lucy (and I promise not to turn mean at the end).

Let me know if you'd like links to the rest...

• Hot 2
14 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well, I've been giving it quite a lot of thought.... and I do tend to think @Paulypeeps has covered all the bases.

The best I can think of it some fiction I wrote about a year ago - a multipart story about a girl called Lucy.  I'd say it sort of fits for you @Sweets, if you'd like to be my Lucy (and I promise not to turn mean at the end).

Let me know if you'd like links to the rest...

Very nice day out.  I would be happy to be your Lucy lol.  

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, lillefisse said:

oh I am positively BUZZING with ideas!! Definitely have to do some negotiating first, I do have some devious ideas 😈Alas I don't have it in me right now to write up a fully fledged story but I will jot down a few, potentially convoluted, stream of consciousness ideas:

Starting the day with breakfast out at a cafe, each encouraging the other to have just //one more// cup of coffee/tea, building up flirting, and tension, eventually moving to sit next to each other, closer and closer, hands starting to graze thighs, my fingers delicately pushing the hem of your skirt just an inch higher, another inch, placing my hand on your thigh... you might seem to be getting a little squirmy, I place a gentle hand on your belly and lock eyes with you as I ever so gently start to press, making you squirm more. We pay, you move to get up, but I grip your thigh just a little tighter. I place my hand under your chin, guiding you to look me in the eyes, and I hold your gaze for just a moment. I move my face in closer to yours, just a fraction, but enough that you're ready for a kiss... I halt, look you up and down with my eyes, making you wait. You squirm an imperceptible amount, jut out your chin ever so slightly in a wordless request for my lips to meet yours... and I release my hand from your chin, nudging you to get up out of your seat. My breath is quick and heavy in my chest, my head feels hot, my body buzzy. The bathroom is a single, we dart in together. You're visibly squirming as you lock the door behind us. My mind is racing with how we can make use of this single room when you push me up against the wall, our lips connecting in a hard passionate kiss, one your hands in my hair and the other pinning my shoulder against the wall. My hands find your hips, your ribs, your face, your hair... you moan, and the spreading warmth hits my thigh before I hear the sound of dripping morph into rushing fluid... you guide my hand from its place on your hip down between your legs into your stream... and up to meet the flesh of your bare pussy, heel of my hand meeting your clit, fingers wrapping into your folds... rubbing firmly... your stream stops abruptly, I loosen my grip and the stream returns, splashing onto our shoes... repeat... until you finally reach your last drops. I take my hand from between your legs, holding your hair with my other hand to tip your head back, and part your lips with my wet hand, fingers sliding into your mouth, urging your tongue to taste your sweet mix of fluids, because we both know this wetness is slicker than just piss. Your eyes close as you indulge... until I start to feel your hip bone pushing insistently on my belly, reminding me of my need. you take my hand and guide me to the toilet, but lift your skirt and sit before my panties are off. Beckon for me towards you, smiling mischievously, and pat your lap... I willingly comply, straddling you, my breasts about at face level. you part my low v-neck and expose me, your hands exploring... I lose control as your fingers graze my perky nipples, and let out an unabashed sigh and release my flow directly onto your exposed clit...

welp, I got carried away! I'll report back with the rest of the day another time... 

Wow can’t wait to hear the rest.    I’m over her wiping the sweat off my forehead. And feeling a little wet spot getting bigger 😈😘

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest labialover

@SweetsI would really love to help you pee, holding your cute little lips apart and then cleaning you off afterwards with my tongue. Throughout the day we could pee in different places and I would love to help you in the process. I would love to suck and play with your lips too, and I'm pretty sure this would escalate quickly to more...

• 4 months later...

@HammerheadPilot  @speed1027  still waiting for your story’s.   And maybe some of our new friends might want to add their fantasy day with me on here.  @glad1 would like to hear about a road trip.   @UnabashedUser I’m still waiting for when I come visit you. Any of the lady’s want to join in I’m pretty sure most of u know I’m bi.  And the story doesn’t have to be sexual it could be just a girls day out.   😈😈😈😈

Edited by Sweets