Female urinals

Ladies would you pee in female urinal?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies would you pee in female urinal?

• Yes, that would be exciting
    • No I wouldn’t
    • Maybe, who knows.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 3:40 AM, rajpatel1993 said:

Should bathrooms be gender neutral so anyone who can pee standing can use a urinal?

For general western usage, I think that it would require the urinals to be separated into ladies and gents.  Very few ladies would want to use a urinal next to a man or even where they could be seen by a man.   I know there will be ladies here who wouldn't have a problem with it and might well enjoy it, but for the population as a whole, I think it would be a step too far at the moment to have unisex facilities with open urination for both men and women next to each other.  

The gender neutral debate meets with lots of views even when all toilets are within stalls.   I have used some gender neutral bathrooms with multiple stalls and I've noticed people finding it a bit weird - even just standing next to each other at the sinks to wash hands.    To go to open arrangements of gender neutral urinals will take quite some time to get people on board.

However, a gender neutral individual bathrooms with urinals may be feasible.   You could have a row of doors, some saying urinal and some saying WC, then people could use whatever they needed, but would have a door to give the privacy they desire.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

For general western usage, I think that it would require the urinals to be separated into ladies and gents.  Very few ladies would want to use a urinal next to a man or even where they could be seen by a man.   I know there will be ladies here who wouldn't have a problem with it and might well enjoy it, but for the population as a whole, I think it would be a step too far at the moment to have unisex facilities with open urination for both men and women next to each other.  

The gender neutral debate meets with lots of views even when all toilets are within stalls.   I have used some gender neutral bathrooms with multiple stalls and I've noticed people finding it a bit weird - even just standing next to each other at the sinks to wash hands.    To go to open arrangements of gender neutral urinals will take quite some time to get people on board.

However, a gender neutral individual bathrooms with urinals may be feasible.   You could have a row of doors, some saying urinal and some saying WC, then people could use whatever they needed, but would have a door to give the privacy they desire.

From my trips to Asia, I've learned that unisex bathrooms used to be the norm over there. Though female urinals did not exist, they all just looked like the men's bathrooms. When I was in Korea, I used one of the what-used-to-be a unisex bathroom. The outside sign says Men's but inside there were old signs of "woman WC" on few of the stalls. I wish they were still unisex!

• Like 2

I have actually seen female urinals. I was a bowling alley, and I walked into the bathroom to take a fat piss, I saw the urinals on the wall. For a second it didn’t register with me, but when I walked over, I realized that there was this tail that was pointed out farther than my butt. I guess it was designed to catch piss dribble from girls, since it is harder to aim if you are someone who hasn’t practiced (but girls can piss much farther than guys if they practice). I still didn’t understand why they were in the men’s room. After I finished my piss and shook off my cock, I actually had to check I was in the men’s room it had me so paranoid.

Edited by Mr. Whizz
  • Like 2
  • 3 months later...