Mrs. Davis's Story

@Brutus, Thanks for posting Mrs. Davis's Story. It's a great sequel to Alan's Story, so well crafted that it seems like a true account of events, rather than fiction. Very believable, and a very exciting read. Telling the story from a female point of view, yet achieving believability, is a very significant accomplishment, hard to pull off, and you succeeded admirably well. Looking forward to more from you.

Dr.P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Brutus, I love this story!! I love how you portray her anxiety about being found out & her life story. You make her so believable. Thank you very much for writing this. I’m glad that she has a happy ending.

Just as an aside, are you planning to write anything about Mrs. Davis’s daughter? Is she as naughty/naughtier than her mom? Would there be a mother daughter pissing “competition”, maybe when they are going to the mall’s toilet during a shopping trip? I’m always so excited to read your stories. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@Brutus, Thanks for posting Mrs. Davis's Story. It's a great sequel to Alan's Story, so well crafted that it seems like a true account of events, rather than fiction. Very believable, and a very exciting read. Telling the story from a female point of view, yet achieving believability, is a very significant accomplishment, hard to pull off, and you succeeded admirably well. Looking forward to more from you.

Dr.P

Thank you. True, it's a delicate act writing as the opposite sex, a perspective never experienced. I've read a lot of things written by women so I have a decent grasp of how they tend to write but still it's very easy to mess up, hence my consulting miniskirtpisser lately to spot things that only a woman could, among other ways she's helped. Good to know it's believable.

1 hour ago, miniskirtpisser said:

@Brutus, I love this story!! I love how you portray her anxiety about being found out & her life story. You make her so believable. Thank you very much for writing this. I’m glad that she has a happy ending.

Just as an aside, are you planning to write anything about Mrs. Davis’s daughter? Is she as naughty/naughtier than her mom? Would there be a mother daughter pissing “competition”, maybe when they are going to the mall’s toilet during a shopping trip? I’m always so excited to read your stories. 

Thanks, you were a big help! 

As far as her daughter is concerned, that's a character I hadn't thought about exploring, she was only a plot device to portray Mrs. Davis's loneliness. Anything is possible though. I'd have to think about it, since Mrs. Davis is a more wholesome character, I don't know if having some pee fun with her own daughter is believable as something she'd do, but I'll think on it. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 3/9/2020 at 7:22 PM, F0rester said:

I am loving the other angle perspective, would like to some of your other stories get the same treatment if you feel up to it.

If you're still interested, below is a story I wrote a while back that I rewrote a week later from the woman's pov, which is part of my post titled '2 short stories' dated June 17, 2019. I linked the original male's story because I assume you'd want to see it first as a frame of reference and because I didn't feel like going back to copy the other link...