Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?

Posted (edited)

Is there any active chat rooms (besides the small chat window on this site) to talk about our interests? I used to be in some Kik groups but it appears they died. Just looking for some fast moving chat with others.

Edit: I'd be willing to start a kik group chat if anyone wants to join.

Edited by Girllikespee
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

Is there any active chat rooms (besides the small chat window on this site) to talk about our interests? I used to be in some Kik groups but it appears they died. Just looking for some fast moving chat with others.

I don't know of any. But, if you'd like to chat with others, you can always try Skype.

• Like 2

Just now, glad1 said:

I don't know of any. But, if you'd like to chat with others, you can always try Skype.

Looking for more of a group discussion situation. I've had a few bad experiences with one on one chats so I don't feel comfortable with skype. It's why I don't use PMs either.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Looking for more of a group discussion situation. I've had a few bad experiences with one on one chats so I don't feel comfortable with skype. It's why I don't use PMs either.

I can totally understand.

As a writer, I've often had to interview people, so I've learned to ask questions and direct the conversation when it starts to fall apart. But, all it takes is one inconsiderate person to kill the interest in a one-on-one.

Edited by glad1
  • Agree 1

Personally I’d like to see the chat on here better used. On the point of the small window, there is the full size page - the window on other pages is just an extra view on it. 

My biggest issues are that so many people don’t choose to contribute- their choice I guess - and also it annoys me when all the chat for the last half day is people saying “hi” and “was up “ but not replying or actively contributing.

There have been issues in the past with members irritating the f*** out of everyone with totally repetitive inane questions and admin have clamped down.

That’s one point in favour of chat here - a good set of moderators and a large population. (Ok two points, I know). 
I’m also all in favour of open questions, increasing discussion and the like. Let’s all do that and make chat a great place to be. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

4 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

Looking for more of a group discussion situation.

Thanks for starting this thread Girllikespee; totally agree with you.

27 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Personally I’d like to see the chat on here better used.

28 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I’m also all in favour of open questions, increasing discussion and the like. Let’s all do that and make chat a great place to be. 

Indeed!  Points well said by both of you.

The chat room should be a viable forum for questions & discussions especially where someone who has been experienced in our forte could help those newbies just starting their pee journeys. Or how the ladies can talk about "lady things" that us guys just don't understand and vice-versa.

You know it's all but a ghost site now but back in it's day I thought "Peesearch" had a very good chat area. You were able to start your own topic without disrupting the "main room."  Had a number of good chats there; miss that here.

Something for our wonderful admins here to possibly consider for the future?

A very active chat room is "The Pool".  It's poolchat.co.uk.  I use it often.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

I'll second Lilipee's suggestion.  The pool has lots of interesting people, though it does tend to focus a lot on holding & desperation, neither of which is my particular kink.  That said, I've had several interesting chats, even one with Lilipee herself., though I'm not a regular or consistent visitor.  It's the best pee-centric chat room I know of.

31 minutes ago, Sexismygod said:

I'll second Lilipee's suggestion.  The pool has lots of interesting people, though it does tend to focus a lot on holding & desperation, neither of which is my particular kink.  That said, I've had several interesting chats, even one with Lilipee herself., though I'm not a regular or consistent visitor.  It's the best pee-centric chat room I know of.

I'm not into holding or desperation either, but it's fun anyway.  Sexismygod I just tried to message you here, but it won't send.

22 hours ago, Lilipee said:

I'm not into holding or desperation either, but it's fun anyway.  Sexismygod I just tried to message you here, but it won't send.

Strange ... I just tried and I can't seem to message you, either.  It says you left our previous conversation and I can neither add you back in nor PM you from your profile.  
Hmmm ... maybe you blocked me?  🤔😎

On 3/6/2020 at 10:08 PM, Girllikespee said:

I've done some chatting on kik before

I'd join if you got a group going

Like lilipee said, poolchat is always a good option.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:01 AM, Lilipee said:

A very active chat room is "The Pool".  It's poolchat.co.uk.  I use it often.

For the last two hours it has been pretty much nothing but people joining, leavng, and saying hi to each other. When is it "very active" ?

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

For the last two hours it has been pretty much nothing but people joining, leavng, and saying hi to each other. When is it "very active" ?

It's like that a lot, unfortunately, but there are fun moments there sometimes, particularly on the weekends. We have "events" every so often where the entire room will hold it at the same time or wet at the same time or something like that. There's usually a pretty fun discussion going on in the main chat when that's going on.

8 hours ago, Peeguy said:

I've done some chatting on kik before

I'd join if you got a group going

Like lilipee said, poolchat is always a good option.

I'm making a Kik group.

Anyone who wants to be added, pm me your Kik name. 

On 3/9/2020 at 11:07 PM, Girllikespee said:

I'm making a Kik group.

Anyone who wants to be added, pm me your Kik name. 

I thought was shut down

2 hours ago, Loverofwetness said:

How the heck do you pm someone???

On the desktop site click on the little envelope symbol on the top right, then compose new.   On a phone or smaller window view, click the three bars on the top right to open the menu and then you'll see the envelope.

I believe sending PMs is locked until members have made five posts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Loverofwetness said:

How the heck do you pm someone???

The little envelope in the middle. You do have to have so many points to pm someone.  So make a few more comments on post and you will get there 

E4E2B1A8-02D5-462F-B5D8-EB9439417820.png

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 10:39 PM, Sophie said:

Serious question, when is it busy? Every time I've been in it has been dead. Am I visiting at the wrong time?

On 3/13/2020 at 11:12 PM, Sophie said:

Serious question, when is it busy? Every time I've been in it has been dead. Am I visiting at the wrong time?

It's quite variable and I've not figured out the busy periods, but it can be quite active.  That said, I've often seen the same as you.  A lot of the time, people are there but they've already switched to private chats so the main room is just tumbleweeds.  Other times, I've been able to have decent conversations.  If you do switch to private chat, it's a pain in the butt to switch back and forth so I'm as guilty as anyone of joining a private conversation and forgetting the main room is even there.