skinny 20s latina interested in exploring watersports

On 3/5/2020 at 5:08 PM, honeylemon said:

yes i have. not all the time but i do sometimes and the most ive done is 2.2litres lol. it was a loooot

That is beyond impressive. Welcome to the community. 

• Like 2
On 3/6/2020 at 12:40 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Hey - welcome to the site. More accurately welcome to the community, 'cos that's what we are.

You'll find a lot of members who just sit quietly looking at what's posted but then there's a core who love to take part and have a great friendship.  The more you put in the more you get out.

I know what you mean about snapchat, but chatting in the chatbox here is great - more people can appreciate it.  Finally it goes without saying - any questions just ask.

definitely! ive chatted with a few people here already and they’ve been great. im looking forward to meeting new people too 🙂 and thanks for the message, makes me feel really welcome ❤️ 

• Like 2
On 3/5/2020 at 5:56 PM, rajpatel1993 said:

I personally LOVE holding my pee as long as I can and peeing in measuring cups to see how much my bladder can hold haha. The most I have gotten so far is about 1900 ml (1.9 liters) and my goal is to eventually measure more than 2 liters.

Edited by Loverofwetness
Wrong person
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2020 at 11:18 PM, honeylemon said:

hiiii all! im honey and i just turned 24 last week.

im new to the site and interested in exploring this fetish, ive had it for a long time but have never explored it before bc ive been too embarrassed but i'm not anymore! i have a snapchat and a kik as well, but I prefer snapchat (the anonymity is good for us shy girls haha) so i guess just....hi! and i hope to make new friends here 😄

Hey ! I am also very new ! I'm from France and I'm 21. Very interrested in exploring the fetish too since I have not a large experience with it.. I would enjoy too know you more 🙂 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:45 PM, ThePeeingMan said:

Hey ! I am also very new ! I'm from France and I'm 21. Very interrested in exploring the fetish too since I have not a large experience with it.. I would enjoy too know you more 🙂 

I would love to be your friend, I don’t have Snapchat but maybe I got to get it

On 3/30/2020 at 5:45 PM, ThePeeingMan said:

come talk to me! im nice i think 🙂

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...