Pee Conversations / Scenes on Mainstream TV

Unfortunately I cannot find a link to it. It was some time ago and may have been before the internet really took off.

But in a television show hosted by Chris Evans, he was interviewing the Scottish female lead singer of the band Texas, Sharleen Spiteri. And she described being stung by a jellyfish on her leg and wanted some of the guys she was with to pee on her leg but none of them would do it. She said she couldnt do it herself because she couldnt get the angles. Was interesting to hear. lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 2
39 minutes ago, steve25805 said:

But in a television show hosted by Chris Evans, he was interviewing the Scottish female lead singer of the band Texas, Sharleen Spiteri. And she described being stung by a jellyfish on her leg and wanted some of the guys she was with to pee on her leg but none of them would do it.

This must have been what “I don’t want a lover” was about 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, mickymoist said:

Another on stage moment this one from the fabulous Lesley Manville, also reveals how mischievous Judy Dench is 😄

Fabulous! I *love* Lesley Manville - wonderful woman.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
On 12/12/2022 at 5:47 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

I tend to think there are two factors here - both of which play beautifully into our game.  Whether or not these ladies care.

Firstly is the actor's desire to be relevant, to self-market themselves as a name in your mind that stays with you - subconsciously reminding you to watch her movie, make it a smash, get her nominated for whatever award and get cast in bigger and better.   So going on TV and talking about hours in makeup and costume, or about the food in the film set trailers, or how good the co-stars were...  Would anyone remember her name for those things?

Secondly and most wonderfully - pee is steadily becoming more of a thing.   Not only in fetish circles, but just in everyday life - and that's wonderful.   People just accepting that pee happens, and people making it normal - whether it be more bathroom scenes on TV, young influences filming themselves peeing behind dumpsters for ticktok or actresses talking about wetting themselves.  The more open it is, the more conversations and anecdotes we get to hear about, the more colleagues will discuss their desperation or even fetish traits in front of us and the more sights we stand a chance of seeing.

That's my logic anyway...

I love your logic, Goose. 💚

I wonder what things will be like in 5 or 10 years time? Society is constantly changing. 

The 90s is when I grew up really, from a child to a teenager and a woman in the 2000s. “Alternative” music, clothes and sexuality were big. Being gay or bi was still taboo, but lesbians seemed to be in every movie. Now they are quite normal. Perhaps in 5 or 10 years public peeing will be more accepted, and not just when people are drunk. Maybe it will start with devices that people can wear to facilitate public peeing. I mean less visits to the toilet mean we are more productive. The Japanese will invent more pee tech I am sure! 

But surely when people are outside on grass or dirt there should not be a problem. In a shopping centre cleaners mop spills all day long. Pee would not add much work really and customers would be more relaxed! 

Public pee should definitely be allowed in nightclubs and it would make sitting in a cafe a whole lot more pleasant to pee while chatting and sipping coffee. 

I mean, selfishly speaking, public sex would be great too, but there are kids to think about. So maybe just public sex in nightclubs would be nice. 

But yeah, wouldn’t it be nice? 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

I love your logic, Goose. 💚

I wonder what things will be like in 5 or 10 years time? Society is constantly changing. 

The 90s is when I grew up really, from a child to a teenager and a woman in the 2000s. “Alternative” music, clothes and sexuality were big. Being gay or bi was still taboo, but lesbians seemed to be in every movie. Now they are quite normal. Perhaps in 5 or 10 years public peeing will be more accepted, and not just when people are drunk. Maybe it will start with devices that people can wear to facilitate public peeing. I mean less visits to the toilet mean we are more productive. The Japanese will invent more pee tech I am sure! 

But surely when people are outside on grass or dirt there should not be a problem. In a shopping centre cleaners mop spills all day long. Pee would not add much work really and customers would be more relaxed! 

Public pee should definitely be allowed in nightclubs and it would make sitting in a cafe a whole lot more pleasant to pee while chatting and sipping coffee. 

I mean, selfishly speaking, public sex would be great too, but there are kids to think about. So maybe just public sex in nightclubs would be nice. 

But yeah, wouldn’t it be nice? 

There is a proposal out there by an activist group to turn a golf course into a public sex forest. I think that's pretty cool. It'd be closed off to anyone under 18, obviously. 

https://archive.org/details/sexforest/Sex Forest print/page/n1/mode/1up 

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Kit Hoover and Mario Lopez discussed "duo" toilets for couples, today, on "Access Daily," an early afternoon talk show, in the L.A. area. The toilets are arranged so that they can be used, side-by-side, at the same time, by a couple. Both insisted that the whole idea was a big turn-off, etc., which is in keeping with their TV images. She has always been a big turn-on for me, with her short skirts and very erotic leg crosses, and I enjoyed hearing her talk about toilets. 

On 4/15/2023 at 6:26 AM, Ms. Tito said:

There is a proposal out there by an activist group to turn a golf course into a public sex forest. I think that's pretty cool. It'd be closed off to anyone under 18, obviously. 

https://archive.org/details/sexforest/Sex Forest print/page/n1/mode/1up 

"really the city is subsidizing a handful of mainly upper-middle class golfers while thousands of perverts have no good place to fuck." 😂"

An old golf course relatively near to where I live closed down a few years ago, with an awful lot of political back and forth as to what should be done with it as well. Opinions mostly fell into two camps, one being to sell it to someone else who would keep it open as a golf course, and the other being to make it into a public park. In the end "public park" won--I don't remember there ever being a "fuck forest" camp lol! That would have been seen as VERY weird, even in one of the most liberal areas of California!

• Love 1
  • 1 month later...

Project >< - 2012 - unknown time stamp

A split second where a girl pees behind the car.

In the movie it is because of a big party that got out of control.

But in reality there were not enough toilets when making the movie and she got caught when peeing there

image.thumb.png.2732b7cbc114e5a1a09b34da2256918e.png

• Hot 3

Sex Drive - 2008 - unknown time stamp

High school graduate who goes on a road trip to have sex with a girl he met online. The car breaks because there is not enough liquid in the radiator and needs to be filled.

image.thumb.png.74fc32b4b2cd063619603807c985fca0.png

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

From the new A League Of Their Own series

While the team is practicing and parting at night, Jess shows off her ability to pee standing. Her stream is visible, the girls are all astonished as they cheer and joke about it.

image.thumb.png.2a0a1411d6a64740b4e1c48d494439d7.png

image.thumb.png.98f867607f0d98edd48744941ae224dd.png

image.thumb.png.839b83d30048919085bbf52b5230560f.png

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

From the new A League Of Their Own series

While the team is practicing and parting at night, Jess shows off her ability to pee standing. Her stream is visible, the girls are all astonished as they cheer and joke about it.

image.thumb.png.2a0a1411d6a64740b4e1c48d494439d7.png

image.thumb.png.98f867607f0d98edd48744941ae224dd.png

image.thumb.png.839b83d30048919085bbf52b5230560f.png

another series to add to my watch list

The Hunt - 2020 - unknown time stamp

Gary and Crystal walking next to a train track while beeing hunted. Crystal needs to pee so she squats down and Gary gives her some privacy. After she peed they continue walking.

image.thumb.png.564fa5f1f0e78bc7d71f6148b401a5a3.png

• Like 1

The L word, season 3 episode 2 "Lost Weekend" 

Jenny and her butch lover Moira (later known as Max) stop to pee by the side of the road. Jenny squats but Moira pees standing up, explaining she did it that way even when he was little. Moira's stream is both seen and heard, while Jenny's is hidden amidst the tall grass.

(I know this is supposed to be "women only" and Max isn't a woman anymore, but Jenny is also peeing in this scene so it counts in my book.) 

MoiraMax1.png

MoiraMax2.png

MoiraMax3.png

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I know every once and a while a thread goes around asking for mainstream movies and tv shows with pissing scenes (I'd direct you to thepml.net for the current best resource on that) but I was thinking about scenes that are specifically about piss kink. 

I started thinking about this when recently listening to a podcast that James Urbaniak was on and he referenced an episode of Law & Order: SVU where he played someone caught installing toilet cams. The episode has this very funny brush over that most urophiliacs were sexually abused and retreated to attraction to their own body.

A few others that I can think of were, recently, Babylon (2022) opens with a wild 1920s Hollywood party, and shows a women peeing on a mans chest and face (a pretty week stream haha) while doing coke, as part of its debauchery. Examples of characters talking about it are in Death Proof (2007), when Mary Elizabeth Winstead claims that her boyfriend (the luckiest man in the world) likes to watch her pee, and in Righteous Gemstones, Edi Patterson is talking sexy to her husband, says how wet she is and says it's not piss and he responds "good, save that piss for my chest"

Would love for have a collection of these examples!