How & when did you get started with pee fun?

On 3/4/2020 at 5:37 AM, P_lovinguy said:

I'm spring-boarding this off of the topic Gotah started on Feb 24th "The best pee you ever had.Thanks Gotah!

I'm happy to hear that I inspired you haha.

As for me, I became fascinated by peeing at a very young age (2/3 years old) and my aunt was the force that put everything in motion ... I've told this story countless times on this forum so if you're interested feel free to look it up if you are motivated enough to do so 😛

But except my aunt, another major contributing factor for the growth of my future fetish was a female friend that I had when I was a child ... let's call her "Maya". She was my neighbour and just a bit younger than me. We started spending time together immediately after we (my family) moved next to her (Maya and I knew eachother already a bit so a certain familiarity was there from the beginning). At first we were just spending time together outdoors and playing kids games here and there. The more time we spend with each other the closer we became and I remember one summer evening, just a few months after we became neighbours, I was outside with Maya having fun when she said that she needed to pee and was thinking of maybe looking for some hidden place outdoors where she could do her duties since she didn't want to go back inside her house. So we started looking around the neighbourhood for a pee spot while having silly conversations about "the pee" and for the whole time I thought to myself "I kinda would like to see how Maya pees" not in a sexual way since I was probably only 7 yrs old, innocent and had no idea about desires etc. I was just super curious to see how she would look like while doing her business. Anyways, long story short, it was getting dark and we couldn't find something for her or in other words, she didn't trust me enough to pee in my presence yet ... So we said goodbye and that was it for the day and I remember being a bit disappointed by that. However, even though that night was a "failure" it certainly helped to break the ice between the two of us about these more intimate topics, so just a few weeks and nights spend together afterwards she somehow decided to take a pee in front of me as it were the most normal thing in the world. I don't remember exactly when or where it was but I do remember being quite surprised by it and quite happy in a way (also because up to that point I developed an innocent little crush on her 🙂 ). Now that the ice was definetly broken we really started to incorporate the act of peeing into our outdoor playing time.

We began to pee in front of eachother everytime we had to go, no matter if it was daylight or at dawn we just peed whenever we were outside. We also lived right next to a highschool so during the summer months (when Maya and I were the most active) we abused the schoolyard as our toilet by peeing behind benches or walls, grassy fields right next to it. There were even fire stairs outside the building and I clearly remember one moring we went into the yard playing ball as Maya told me she had to go, so she hid underneath the stairs and just peed all over the floor. I was amazed by the size of her puddle since I'd never seen her pee so much before and we were just laughing 'cause it was soo big.

This went on for a few years and we had lots of very exciting (and also risky) pee-adventures all around the neighbourhood and I had a great time as you can imagine. But then of course puberty came along and we both changed our mindsets .. kinda and that was basically the end of our pee journey  and sadly also friendship. But its always fun to look back at it and see what those sweetly innocent moments have led to ... I wonder if she developed a pee fetish as well🤔

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Gotah said:

I'm happy to hear that I inspired you; ha-ha.

As for me, I became fascinated by peeing at a very young age (2/3 years old) and my aunt was the force that put everything in motion ... I've told this story countless times on this forum so if you're interested feel free to look it up if you are motivated enough to do so 😛

But except my aunt, another major contributing factor for the growth of my future fetish was a female friend that I had when I was a child ... let's call her "Maya". She was my neighbour and just a bit younger than me. We started spending time together immediately after we (my family) moved next to her (Maya and I knew each other already a bit so a certain familiarity was there from the beginning). At first we were just spending time together outdoors and playing kids games here and there. The more time we spend with each other the closer we became and I remember one summer evening, just a few months after we became neighbours, I was outside with Maya having fun when she said that she needed to pee and was thinking of maybe looking for some hidden place outdoors where she could do her duties since she didn't want to go back inside her house. So we started looking around the neighbourhood for a pee spot while having silly conversations about "the pee" and for the whole time I thought to myself "I kinda would like to see how Maya pees" not in a sexual way since I was probably only 7 yrs old, innocent and had no idea about desires etc. I was just super curious to see how she would look like while doing her business. Anyways, long story short, it was getting dark and we couldn't find something for her or in other words, she didn't trust me enough to pee in my presence yet ... So we said goodbye and that was it for the day and I remember being a bit disappointed by that. However, even though that night was a "failure" it certainly helped to break the ice between the two of us about these more intimate topics, so just a few weeks and nights spend together afterwards she somehow decided to take a pee in front of me as it were the most normal thing in the world. I don't remember exactly when or where it was but I do remember being quite surprised by it and quite happy in a way (also because up to that point I developed an innocent little crush on her 🙂 ). Now that the ice was definitely broken we really started to incorporate the act of peeing into our outdoor playing time.

We began to pee in front of each other every time we had to go, no matter if it was daylight or at dawn we just peed whenever we were outside. We also lived right next to a high school so during the summer months (when Maya and I were the most active) we abused the schoolyard as our toilet by peeing behind benches or walls, grassy fields right next to it. There were even fire stairs outside the building and I clearly remember one morning we went into the yard playing ball as Maya told me she had to go, so she hid underneath the stairs and just peed all over the floor. I was amazed by the size of her puddle since I'd never seen her pee so much before and we were just laughing 'cause it was so big.

This went on for a few years and we had lots of very exciting (and also risky) pee-adventures all around the neighbourhood and I had a great time as you can imagine. But then of course puberty came along and we both changed our mindsets .. kinda and that was basically the end of our pee journey  and sadly also friendship. But its always fun to look back at it and see what those sweetly innocent moments have led to ... I wonder if she developed a pee fetish as well🤔

Great story Gotah!   See what you started... 🤣

There's something behind our stories about the innocence of starting "our pee journeys" that make these worth the read. And that holds true for everyone who adds to this.

Thanks for sharing and adding to this thread.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

When I was a young kid, I realized that rubbing my pussy when I had to go pee felt really good. I didn't know it at the time, but I was masturbating. When I got older and realized what I was doing and started having real orgasms, I still kept that association of pee and pleasure.

It started out with holding my pee and touching myself because it felt good, which led me into purposeful desperation. One time I was desperate while taking a shower and let it go - and I've peed in the shower every time since. 

Then I started to get creative, peeing in cups in the shower, standing in different positions, and teaching myself how to pee standing like a boy. Then I used the sinks. The basement floor drain. The backyard, when no one else was home. The kitchen sink, a few times. Once I rolled up an old towel and pissed into it in my room. I threw it away and my mother never noticed it was gone.

When I moved out on my own I got more adventurous with peeing outdoors, around my apartment, wetting, etc. Leading up to present my present day pee obsession!

Great story Girllikespee!   Thanks for sharing and adding to this thread. 😁

• Agree 1
22 hours ago, Metalcrue said:

I'll get this going. 

My pee fetish started back when I was a teen and had found the internet. Although it was a few years until I had an experience. 

My first proper experience was back in uni. Was with this girl, we had both been drinking and was having some fun. In 69 and having an absolute amazing time (I love licking pussy. One of the best things going) and she was very close to orgasming. Then out of nowhere she relaxes, let's go and pisses. This was an absolute flood of pee. Being my first experience and a surprise, it took me back a little at first. The pee soaked my face and the bed. However I went for it and tried to taste as much of it as possible. 

I could hear the relief and the embarrassment but just told her it was OK, to let it all out and that I was about to cum. She finished off and I reassured her after that there was no issue and I found it hot. 

That essentially cemented my pee fetish even more and from then I have always looked for ways of getting a girl to pee over me and into my mouth. Nothing sexier than tasting a girl's pee. 

Thanks Metalcrue for being the first in sharing and adding to this thread.👍  Great story! 

I couldn't agree with you more when you say  "Nothing sexier than tasting a girl's pee. "

• 1 year later...

About 7 years ago my missus came home from a night out and was horny. She proceeded to sit on my face so I could eat her. After about 15 minutes she said she needed to stop to go for a wee. As I was enjoying myself so much, I held on to her. She warned me several times that she was going to pee and I just carried on so then she just released a full bladder in my mouth and all over my face. I loved it and we've been doing it ever since. I still love it as much now as I did then and we try to do it as regularly as possible. Would love to have several women as hot as her to join her to wee on me but don't want to rock the boat

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

I have three separate interests relating to this fetish and they all started with a different event. Years ago I saw an extremely desperate woman waiting in line for the bathroom in the food court at a mall. She was literally holding herself with both hands and hopping/bobbing up and down rhythmically, knees bending, with an incredibly desperate expression on her face. For some reason I was fixated on it and I ended up with a lifelong interest in female desperation.

Years later my family was hosting a New Year's Eve party and I had drank six sodas over the course of the night, so I obviously had to pee, but I was busy helping out with stuff, so I held it. Hours later the party was over and I finally had a free moment. I was on my way to the bathroom when I suddenly had this weird thought... I get so much enjoyment out of other people's desperate predicaments that it's only fair that *I* should have to hold it once in a while, too. So I decided to not let myself go for a while longer. I laid down in bed and sort of just squirmed around for a while, taking in all the sensations, and to my surprise I realized that it felt really good to be that full. I've been a "holder" ever since.

The final thing was a couple years after the above story. I was in an online chat room talking to an older woman about desperation sightings. I tried to excuse myself to go to the bathroom and she said something like "where do you think you're going? Hold it." It caught me off guard, because I did not expect her to say that, but I also had this moment where I was like "wow, it is really hot to be told that." I started this routine where I would drink a ton of water waiting for her to come online and then ask her for "permission" to go to the bathroom and hope she said no. I am now hugely interested in the denial aspect of this fetish and I've basically been looking ever since for people who will make me wait. So, yeah, that's my story.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I'm going to bet that mine is the most interesting here.
So, as a kid, I literally had a fear of toilets. One was because of the germs, and the other was because of all the sounds they made from flushing, which seemed really loud to me. Hell, I remember my parents having a hard time getting me to try and use a normal toilet because I was scared of it. So of course, I would sometimes just decide to hold it or I would try to find somewhere else to pee, normally just outside, and I found that I liked holding it and peeing somewhere different. Now I don't really have a fear of toilets, but I still fear about the germs on toilet seats in public toilets sometimes.

• Hug 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I got started in public peeing roughly 10 years ago on a whim.

I was walking through a park near my house this wasn't just a normal park with a playground and a pavilion, there were also 3 baseball feilds and a soccer field that was also used for football practice. As I was walking around I started feeling the need to pee, and it was getting bad at that point, luckily the restrooms were only about 30 feet away from where I was walking. When I walked into the restroom I got this strange impulsive thought to pee on the floor in the middle of the room. I've had this thought run through my mind several times before this but never gave in to it. But this time was different, I decided to finally try it out and I pissed on the floor in the middle of the room. I got a rush of adrenaline from it that got me doing it more often. Eventually, I started going for riskier places and really started pushing the limits, and been doing it ever since. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 1