"Leah" Part 2. "Wet" Lovers: An Urgent Beginning

"Leah" Part 2. "Wet" Lovers: An Urgent Beginning; Her Delicious, Wet Slit.

By Dr.P

Summary: In Part 2, the "wet" romantic fantasy begins with "Leah" actually inviting me to watch her pee, after I hear her through a partly open bathroom door, and compliment her on her hiss. Her stream sprays, getting her lovely thighs and slit very wet. I lick all of the pee drops from her legs and pussy, and give her a very strong orgasm, with my tongue, in her pee-wet slit. We share real memories, in conversations, and she satisfies some of my curiosities, about her peeing styles and habits, from the decades we have known each other, intimacies we have never shared previously, in reality or fantasy. Her answers to my questions are truthful, and often erotic.

After she moves away from the immediate area, where we both have lived, for decades, we continue to talk on the phone, a couple of times a week. She has been gone for more than a year, when she tells me she has a potential customer for the oil filtration system that we had manufactured and marketed, in the recent past. She wonders if I could put a couple of demo. units together, from the parts which I have, and bring them up to her new home, in her new location.

It is a long drive, at least 2 hours, one way, so she advises me to make arrangements to be away from home, overnight, for one or two nights, staying with her, alone, in her new house. I readily agree, without thinking much about the possible implications of her invitation. We have been Platonic friends for so long that the romantic and sexual possibilities of us sharing a house overnight never cross my mind.

I put the units together, test them, put them in the back of my SUV, and make the drive. It is a long one. Her new home is in a housing tract, recently built for seniors, in the desert, outside of L.A.

As I pull into her driveway, I see her standing in front of the house, waving at me. It's a very warm day, and she is wearing a knee-length dress, which buttons up the front. I notice that several of the buttons are open, at the bottom, showing more of her pretty legs. Although she has always had beautiful legs, dresses or skirts have been unusual for her, over the time I have known her, so I am pleasantly surprised. Did she wear the dress for me, or for the potential customer? Her usual attire has always been long pants in winter, and loose shorts, extending below mid thigh, in summer.

I get out of my truck, and stand, stretching, leaning against the side of it, after my long drive. She rushes up to me and welcomes me with a strong, full body hug, and a very real and passionate, open-mouthed kiss. I am pleasantly surprised, return her kiss, and our tongues touch, and dance, briefly, for the first time in many years. She opens her thighs, a little, and wraps them around one of mine. I reach down, grasp her lower back and firm bum, over her dress, and pull her lower body tight against me. She cooperates, rubbing her pussy against my leg, through her dress, which she reaches down and unbuttons to above mid thigh, so her panties are in direct contact with my leg. I am wearing my usual summer cargo shorts, which end just above my knees.

"My god, I've missed you!" we both say, in unison, as we prolong our hugging, kissing, and rubbing.

"You look fantastic, and I love your dress," I say, looking down at her legs, unabashedly, "Your legs are as beautiful and sexy, as ever!"

"Thanks, glad you still like them, as I know you did, at one time!" she says, briefly lifting her dress a little more, giving me a glimpse of her bare thighs and panties, as we go back to hugging and kissing.

"As you know, I don't have much else to offer, anymore."

"Not true! You always had everything you needed to turn me on, and you still do! I can understand how devastating your surgery must have been to your pride, as a very beautiful woman, but you're still just as beautiful, now, to me. By the way, how did you know that I liked your legs? Of course, I still do! They're very lovely."

"Do you remember what you did, that time when I was wearing a short skirt, with no stockings, at happy hour, and I complained that my legs were cold? I was sitting on a chair, with my legs crossed. I think my skirt may have ridden up a little bit, too, and you would definitely have noticed that. You were always looking at my legs."

"Yes, I do. I'll never forget that night, or your bare legs, so beautiful, and so incredibly smooth. And you were showing them off to good advantage, with your skirt riding up, just enough. Yes, I was always looking at your legs, for good reason. They were beautiful then, and they still are, now."

"I had just shaved them, before I left to meet you guys! As you probably know, I don't have much hair on my legs, or in other places. I shaved my legs this morning, too, because you were coming."

She gives me a wink and a wicked grin, lifts her dress, and one leg, says, "Feel me," then continues, as I accept her invitation, and stroke one of her legs, which is very smooth.

"Anyway, that time, you came right over to me, after I said that. You hugged me, then hugged and stroked my legs, from my ankles to my knees, and said you would keep them warm for me. Your hands were warm and smooth, on my legs, and I wanted you to keep on stroking them, and hugging them, even though I knew it could attract attention, in that very public place, a bar and restaurant, on a Friday night. I was relieved, but a little disappointed, when you stopped. I wished we were sitting together, in a booth, so you could continue what you were doing. You really did warm my legs up, even if it was only for a couple of minutes!"

"Glad to hear that! I'm so happy and relieved that you liked what I did! I've been worried about your reaction, for years. Your legs were so pretty, and I really did want to make them warm and comfortable, for you. You were so beautiful, sitting there, with your lovely legs crossed, and showing so boldly, that I couldn't resist touching them. And when I felt them, they were so incredibly smooth, that I wanted to keep on stroking them, forever. To be honest, I wanted to kiss them, but didn't dare!"

"See! That's what made me so sure that you loved my legs, and I can tell that you still do, from what you just told me, and the way you're feeling my leg, right now!"

She kisses me quite passionately, again, tightens her hug, and grips my leg with her thighs again, pressing her panties against me, and rubbing herself on my leg. I grip her bum, with my cupped hands, and try to pull her lower body still closer to me, in my embrace. But she warns me,

"Glad you like my legs so much, but you better not hug my body so tight, right now! I have to pee pretty bad, and I might do it on your leg!"

"Ooh, that sounds sexy! I would LOVE that, and you're welcome to do it, any time you want to. But it would be such a waste! I'd much rather have you do it in my mouth!"

"You're really naughty! I never knew you were interested in my pee!. You never told me that, before!"

"I hid it very carefully! I didn't want you to think I was a pervert. I've always been interested in your peeing, and wondered how you do it. That story you told me about the boys hiding under the outhouse to watch you, when you were a young girl, in Europe, was a super turn-on, for me! If I had been there, I would have been watching you, too!"

"Why didn't you tell me that, when I told you the story? You didn't show much of a reaction, and I thought you weren't interested. I told you that story to find out if you were interested in women's peeing, and in how I do it. I was disappointed when you didn't ask me. You always seemed to know a lot more about women's bodies, and their peeing, than most men do, and I was curious about what you knew, and how you got to know so much."

"Sorry I missed out on what you were trying to tell me, or ask me! Like I said, I was on my good behavior, at that time. I didn't know you very well, yet, and I liked you a lot; still do. I didn't want to scare you or disgust you by letting you think I was a perv. or a creep, or a peeper, and have the news get out, at work."

"Oh, I wouldn't have thought that, about you, and I wouldn't have told anyone. Lots of men in Europe are interested in how women pee. Look at James Joyce, the Irish author. I wouldn't have been surprised by your interest, at all, and I wouldn't have thought badly of you. Over there, it's not as big a deal as it seems to be, with women, here."

"Speaking of which, I have to go to the little girls' room, right now! I wasn't kidding when I told you I had to go. I was heading for the bathroom, when I saw you drive up, in your truck. Since I knew I would be home all day, today, I took my water pill, this morning, and it's letting me know that it's working!"

She moves back a foot or so from my tight embrace. The front of her dress is unbuttoned to well above mid thigh, after our erotic embraces. She looks around the area, catches my eyes, smiles and winks, puts her hands between her bare thighs, against her panties, as she crosses one leg in front of the other, and presses her hands into her pussy, to emphasize her need to pee.

"Ooh! You have to go that bad, huh? I've never seen you do that, before! That's very intimate and sexy! Thanks for showing me!"

"Glad you think so! I never had to go this bad, before, when I was with you! I would have been embarrassed to let you know, or to do anything like this to show you, because I didn't know how you would take it! If I had known you were interested, and that it turns you on so much, I would have let you know! We've never really been alone, together, with nobody around, before, either. There were always friends, neighbors, and family. There's really nobody here, so I can do whatever I want."

"True. Can I come with you? It's been a long drive, and I have quite a tankful, too."

"Sure. I'll show you where the bathroom is," she says, as she takes my hand. She leads me into the house, and we stop in front of the bathroom door.

"Do you want to go first?" she asks.

"No. Ladies first. I can see that you really need to go, especially since you took your water pill. Your little demonstration convinced me! Cute and sexy, too! I'll be a gentleman, for a change,"

I say, returning her smile and wink,

"I wouldn't want to cause you to wet your panties!"

"OK, thanks. You're right, I really have to go bad!" she says, as she turns, and begins lifting her dress, very quickly, right in front of me, even before entering the bathroom. She leaves the door about two thirds of the way open, and continues to talk with me, as she walks to the toilet. I hear the rustle, as she finishes lifting her dress, slips down her panties, and sits on the toilet. Then I hear her hiss and tinkle, for the very first time since I have known her. Her hiss is quite melodious, and feminine, "sshshsss," and I marvel at the fact that I have never heard it before, in all of the years we have been friends. I compliment her, through the nearly open door,

"Ooh, I love your hiss! It's very sexy!"

Before she can answer, her hiss turns sharp and loud, "SSShShSSS!," and stops abruptly, followed by the rattle of the t.p. roller, as she explains,

"I don't think it's sexy at all! It usually sprays when it hisses loud, like that, and it gets my legs all wet, so I have to wipe them! You can come in and watch me, if you want to, since you can hear everything, anyway. I left the door open for you to come in, if you were interested. I was feeling a little shy, at first, and I didn't know what you wanted to do. You can tell me if you still think my hiss and spray are sexy, when you actually see what happens! To me, it's just messy, and it takes me a long time to wipe myself, and clean up. Sometimes, the seat gets wet, too, and I have to wipe that."

She waits for me to enter, holding her pee, until I am inside the door, with her.

I quickly drop to my knees on the floor, in front of her, on the toilet. She is sitting up straight, well back on the toilet, with her dress gathered loosely around her waist, and her thighs a couple of inches apart, stretching her panties, which are above her knees, like an exercise band, almost exactly as I had visualized her peeing style, over the years.

When I enter, she looks down at her dress, and gathers it even higher and tighter around her waist, making sure that I can see her upper thighs, her mons, with its sparse hair, and the top of her slit, clearly, from my vantage point, on my knees, in front of her. She starts to pee again, as I watch. Her stream comes out straight forward, between her thighs, with so much power that it almost sprays the front of the seat, and her panties, hissing loudly, "SSShShSSS!"

"Can you pull my panties down further, so they don't get wet?" she asks, while she continues peeing, with a varying hiss.

I pull them down to the tops of her calves, below her knees, and she immediately spreads her legs wider apart. Her stream settles into a somewhat ragged, flat spray, between her thighs, with her melodious hiss. It wanders a little, sometimes wetting one thigh, then the other, leaving some delicious little dribbles, on her inner thighs. She just lets it all happen, while she watches me for my reaction. I move my face in closer, for a better look, wanting very much to lick those dribbles from her legs.

"Look out!" she warns me, "Sometimes it sprays higher, and it might get your face wet!"

"I don't care! I just want to see as much as I can!"

As if responding to her command, her stream suddenly hisses loudly, "SSShShSSS!" and sprays again, sprinkling the tops of her thighs, as she sits, and splattering off of the front of the seat, between her knees. Warned by her hiss, I jerk my head back from her legs, just in time to avoid being sprayed by her piss.

"Wow! That was incredible! Fantastic! VERY SEXY!" I exclaim, thrilled.

Her stream finally weakens, falling in a neat arc, between her thighs, and tinkles in the toilet. I move in closer, again, pull her panties down to her ankles, and put my face between her knees, to watch, closely, as I caress her calves. Her stream stops, and then spurts, a couple of times, before she finishes, completely. One of the spurts reaches my lips, startling her, but delighting me.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to pee in your face!"

"No worries! It's delicious, and I love it!" I reply, as I lick the dribbles from my lips, and her legs, near her knees.

"So now that you've seen my pee spray, do you think it's sexy?"

"Oh, hell yes! That's the sexiest pee I've ever seen! And I love your hiss, especially when it's spraying like that!"

"And my legs. Do you think they're sexy, with pee dribbles all over them?"

"Oh, my god, yes! To me, there's nothing sexier than pee dribbles on a woman's thighs. And you have the most beautiful thighs I've ever seen!" I say, as I kiss the fronts of her thighs tenderly, and lick the drops from them, one at a time, then bury my face in them, as I hug her, around her waist.

"You sure are strange, but I love your tastes! You must really love me, if you want to lick me, and smell me, down there, when I'm all wet, and you even want to drink my pee!"

"That I do! I've been crazy about you, and wanted to see, hear, smell, and taste your pee, ever since we met."

She raises her knees, opens her thighs a little, and squeezes my face affectionately, between them, leaving some of the drops of pee from her legs, on my face and in my beard, before releasing my head.

"Do you want to help me wipe?" she asks, as she lowers her legs and begins to spread them for me.

"Of course!" I answer, as she opens her thighs wider, to expose all of the dribbles on them. She takes some t.p. from the roll, and hands it to me. I notice a couple more droplets on the fronts of her thighs, lean forward, and catch them with my tongue, then bury my face in her open, wet thighs, licking them briefly, and getting my beard even wetter.

"I love your smell and your taste," I say as I look up, and catch her eyes, before beginning to wipe her thighs, her slit, and her bum, with the t.p., as she spreads her legs wider for me.

"You really like cleaning me up, don't you!" She comments, as she watches me wipe her.

"It's my second favorite thing, after watching you get wet, in the first place!"

"It didn't used to spray so much, and I didn't always get this wet. But I've had so many bladder infections, over the years, as I've told you, and the doctor says I have a lot of scar tissue down there, which gets in the way of my stream, and makes it spray and hiss. Sometimes, I have trouble getting it started, and I have to push really hard. When it finally comes out, it sometimes sprays all over, and gets the seat, my legs, and my panties wet. And you should hear the hiss, when that happens!"

"Ooh, I'd love to see and hear that! I know the cleanup would be a hassle, but it would be worth it!"

"Oh, you probably will, while you're here. It happens to me a lot. I'd be glad to have your help, with the cleanup."

"I'm glad to be here, to help you with the cleanup.Why don't you stand up, now, and spread your legs a little, so I can finish wiping you."

"OK," she says, as she stands up.

She still has some dribbles on her lovely little slit, so I can't resist wrapping my arms around her legs, pulling her slit to my mouth, separating her lips with my fingers, and then with my tongue, and beginning to lick it for her.

"Ohhh! That feels heavenly!" she says. "But do you really want to lick me, when I'm still all wet, with pee? Don't you want to finish wiping me first?"

"No. The best time to lick you is when you're warm and wet. It will feel the best for you, and taste the best, to me." I continue licking her lovely slit, with its dribbles for my reward, probing more deeply in it, with my tongue, trying to find her clit.

"Don't stop!" she cries, as she starts to hump my mouth, just after my tongue finds her clit. She soon shudders, with a violent orgasm, squeezing my face tightly between her thighs, and squirting her cum, and some pee, into my mouth. I have to hold her tight, with my arms wrapped around her legs, so she doesn't fall.

"Oh-h-h my god!!! That was incredible! I've never felt anything like that, in my whole life! How did you do that? And can you do it again?" she blurts out, as she begins to recover.

"Yes, definitely, but you'll have to pee again."

"If you can do that again, I'll pee for you any time, any way you want me to do it, sitting, like you just saw, or squatting, or standing, or in your mouth, as you asked me to. I'll even show you how I do it outside, and I'll take an extra water pill, if you tell me when you'll be here. You'd get to watch me pee, just about every hour, all day, if I did that. You'd probably get bored with watching me!"

"I'll never get bored with watching you pee! It's so different and unpredictable! But your peeing is not just for me, although I love watching you do it. It helps to get you warm, wet, and open, so my tongue can do its work."

When she finally recovers, I finish wiping her, with t.p., and stand up. She knows I have to go too, so she moves out of my way, as I lift the seat, without flushing her pee away, move to the toilet, and unzip. She reaches down, pulls my cock out of my shorts, holds it, and aims it into the toilet, as I pee out my tankful, and it mingles with hers, in the bowl.

When I am finally done, she shakes most of the dribbles off of my cock, then wipes the tip with a piece of t.p. I know she is expressing her "clean freak" obsession, not wanting me to drip on the floor, and I chuckle inwardly, at that. Her panties are still at her ankles, and her dress is still wide open, in the front, so she pats her pussy with the same piece of t.p., before dropping it in the toilet. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek, before she pulls up her panties, pulls down, and re-buttons her dress, and flushes the toilet.

"You better wash your face! She says."Your beard is wet, and I can smell my pee scent in it. Guess I marked you with my scent, like a cat, when you were licking me." (Wink and grin.)

She hands me a wash cloth and towel, and I do as she says.

Dr.P

• Hot 3
  • 1 month later...