Celebrity Nudes

P-Spud

Hello all. One of my favourite genres is celebrity nudes. I have collected quite a few over the years and thought it might be fun to share them. I have several in which the faces are familiar but I have no name. Also, some may be fakes although I try to keep the fakes separated from the genuine articles. Please feel free to supply the names and post some of your own. I will put up two at a time.

The first one could be Patti Smith. Anyone recognize her? The second is Avril Lavigne. (sp?)

3t434.jpg

AL 01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
On 3/1/2020 at 4:28 PM, Sophie said:

Because I literally posted the photo it was photoshopped from...

That's weird. I asked that because the pic of her in the bikini didn't show up. Only the text " The Avril one is fake " came through. I can see the "before photoshop" now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Rebustyana said:

Hey there, I get that people have different interests, but I only find a few attractive

That's absolutely fine - you're very welcome to contribute some images of nude celebrities more to your taste.

But each user here has posted what they enjoy for themselves, and for that matter half a year or more before you joined us. 

• Thanks 1