burn survivor STILL HORNY PEE FREAK

Wow, nickie, you are a very brave woman! After all you've gone through, you have the strength and perseverence to continue. ❤️

I''ll give you a big hurt, but shall we wait until it won't hurt?

1 minute ago, nickie420wilson said:

@glad1 thank u for recognizing , it has , yes , been a rough and tough road but its a pleasure to be able to return and provide that horny content you crave cant wait!!! thx again this is so encouraging 

No doubt those all warm saline solutions are being recycled for a good cause.

Nickie,

It's possibly easier for you to be on here than it is to walk down a street - But if you're anything like me, I guess you need to be in the right place to feel good enough about yourself to be all the things on here we take for granted.  Being confident enough to participate for just one, before it gets to being horny enough to contribute at first hand.

I'm not going to assume you as brave - but you've been through what you've been to and come out the other side.  You've used the term disfigured, but I'm not going to - I'm not going to label you as anyone other than Nickie.  We've all got differing levels of physical features we'd consider changing if we could, we've all got our character flaws - it's what makes us human. You may be carrying more than most, but we'll all try and help.

So without any more rambling on, welcome back - or from me a relative newcomer, just welcome.  Will be keenly following your participation in an awesome community.

Welcome back, Nickie! Glad to hear that you're doing okay. If you ever need anything, just say it! We're all friends here, and we'll do anything to help you out. And one more thing: no matter what anyone might say, you are a very beautiful and strong woman. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

• Like 1

Hi @nickie420wilson I just wanted to drop by to say that I really admire your courage to put yourself back out there especially after the tragic incident you were involved with. Whilst I have not purchased your content before I really respect you for trying to get back on the road so to speak. I can appreciate some of what you have been through since I have worked in burns theatre so know all about skin grafts and how painful it can be. You are amazing for returning and can only imagine how hard it must have been for you. I really hope you don't become the victim of online trolls since you don't deserve that, you deserve to do well and be respected for coming back when quite a few people may just go into a 'bubble' and shut themselves off from the world. For putting yourself back out there you have my upmost respect and admiration ( I know I started this message off with saying I admired you but I just wanted to repeat it again). Maybe in future we can talk about me maybe purchasing some of your content as a way to support you. I really do look forward to seeing you around both the forum and the internet. If you are having any days where you are struggling then feel free to send me a message on here and I would be more than happy to chat with you.

@gldenwetgoosewow u sure did touch that spot and tho these are tears of good faith in a community where the feelings are very well validated without knowing how it feels to go through daily life and so appreciate it.  its true.  and i will never lie on here as for really dont have to.  i have just about completely stopped going out into the outside world as much as possible.   the explosion blew away a lot of thing including sex drive for a period of time and coming up on the 1 yr marker the road has been really rough and changing my life completely around has had not much effect on outcomes  was expecting.  thank u for not feeling sorry for me.  hate that .  people are very mean and rude and have accepted that.  sometimes tho i fuck with people and its just a way to make lighter side of it.  hair has grown back normal had a face lift and can wear makeup again.  sex drive has returned and in full force although my arms hand are not what they were or even close nor will they ever be.  glad to have this place and the ability to express ones true horny composure on a very secret fetish.  if there is anyone who maybe very into desperation or just watching horny girl pee here is a huge collection here.  the price is fair and i do promotions as well as the site just recently allows to sell individual  clips.   thx to all who read comment its a joy to captivate you even for a moment

On 3/1/2020 at 4:00 AM, weteric said:

Hi Nikie

Can you post links so that people can buy your videos to support you? Hope you're doing ok. I think you are a very strong, very  brave person. You may not feel it, but you are. X

still working on it every day but up and running site tons of pee vids my own site let me know what u think and how to improve thx 4 all the support really

• Like 1