New from Sweden

PeeDiapers

Hi

I am a man 50 years old living in Gothenburg, sweden. In my country we often have windy and cold weather and that has affects on my urge incontinence witch means I can suddenly wet myself without any warning at all. I use diapers to pee on as an extra security when I am out and I have wet myself unvoluntary without diapers and that feels not good at all... I feel much more security and harmony in using diapers and pee on them instead. I am here because of my incontinence but also my fetish to pee in diapers. My urge incontinence comes from a disability I have had since my childhood and cant be cured at all. many times its very troublesome when I am out. I can feel it but when my bladder is full it comes so fast I have no time at all to come to a toilet. With a diaper on you can still do what you do at the moment and still pee yourself without the suroundings notice anything. It takes about 2 hours for me to make a diaper soaked wet but that depends on how much I pee on it.

20160501_102237.thumb.jpg.dd3002874207ad42c993cece0fa97420.jpg

Edited by PeeDiapers
  • Love 1