Opinions on peeing outside

I pee outside twice in my life. One I was at a bar mens room filled and I had to pee bad. The other food stores and bars closed for the night. So pee in the dark in the parking lot.'

The other time was when I was on the boat drinking water and beers had to pee bad. Captain of the boat pull over the boat and in the sand area. Me and others that were on the boat jump out and we pee.

I was very scared both times peeing outside of someone seeing me so I did it quick as I can. I dont like to pee outside because of getting caught and I cant always go right away. I know its easier for a guy to pee outside then women but still get caught.   

I, for one, am someone who generally pees outside unless it's not an option. I hate to see it wasted in a toilet. It's not very eco-friendly and, besides, other choices are much more fun. 

It might not be a dealbreaker for me if a women requires proper facilities, but she's likely going to be a big disappointment.

• Like 4

I love peeing outside, always have done because it is something we are conditioned not to do. 

Having spent many years on the road, I really enjoy a pee somewhere on a journey away from toilets. I often video the end results and share on xtube. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Hamster245 said:

I love peeing outside, always have done because it is something we are conditioned not to do. 

Hm, I guess it depends where you grew up. My family weren’t averse to peeing outside if no bathroom was available, and I ended up loving peeing outside anyway 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Hm, I guess it depends where you grew up. My family weren’t averse to peeing outside if no bathroom was available, and I ended up loving peeing outside anyway 🤷‍♂️

It isn't so much family - certainly when I was a boy I had to pee in public a fair amount!  I mean as an adult however, it's generally not encouraged or talked about and certainly not in built up places. The countryside; particularly if out walking is different. 

• Like 1
On 2/28/2020 at 3:58 AM, malemale0202 said:

Was wondering about how all you guys felt about peeing outside? Do it often? Where do you do it? Do you prefer it rather than doing it inside? 

I pee outside every chance I get. I pee wherever I can actually. 

• Like 2
On 2/29/2020 at 9:37 PM, glad1 said:

I, for one, am someone who generally pees outside unless it's not an option. I hate to see it wasted in a toilet. It's not very eco-friendly and, besides, other choices are much more fun. 

It might not be a dealbreaker for me if a women requires proper facilities, but she's likely going to be a big disappointment.

In order for me to date a woman it is a requirement that she has pee outside or other places experience. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I always do enjoy pissing outside a lot. But as living in a city, there are always people around.
In principle I don't care if & who can see me peeing wild.
a) It's just easy to not look at it.
b) Pissing is something quite normal.
c) The next toilet is often very far away.
Experience shows, however, that other men don't care if you stand somewhere on a tree pissing. Whereas women too often feel called to be interested in it, only in a negative way.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Dicke Klüten said:

I always do enjoy pissing outside a lot. But as living in a city, there are always people around.
Experience shows, however, that other men don't care if you stand somewhere on a tree pissing. Whereas women too often feel called to be interested in it, only in a negative way.

Actually I feel called to be interested in a positive way. 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
On 2/29/2020 at 10:37 PM, glad1 said:

Is having a dick a dealbreaker in terms of women?

• Cheeky 1
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Is having a dick a dealbreaker in terms of women?

God, I had a dreadful nightmare, there was some sort of “sexuality sorting hat” asking me questions I’d never thought of before about gender and genitalia. It kept saying something about “Kinsey 1.5” and sorting me into pan - sounds like it wanted to eat me. Brrr. Oh well, can’t sleep after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/23/2020 at 5:00 AM, removedunknown said:

No would just want to watch

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I rode my bike on the boardwalk.  Halfway through the ride, nature called.  I pulled over to the railing, lowered the front of my cycling shorts, and peed into the ocean.  The few people who passed by either did not notice or did not care.  I love to piss in public!

• Like 3