Have you ever pissed on the beach?

Have you pissed on a beach before?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Have you pissed on a beach before?

• Yes
    • No

On 3/9/2020 at 12:17 AM, ppppppp said:

I was at the beach and watching a girl in the sea.  She was pretty - late teens, dark hair, black bikini - and I got the feeling that she was getting desperate for a pee.  I kept watching her as I thought she probably would soon choose to wet her bikini.  

After a bit, she waded out of the sea.  To my surprise, she walked up to me.  'Excuse me,' she said, 'Do you know if there are any toilets at this beach?'

Hm. I wonder why she did that? Were there many other people around? Maybe she noticed you watching her?

It’s harder to pee when the sea is rough & you’re paying attention to jumping over waves, and if you squat where the water is lower, it can be a bit obvious what you’re doing. And she could easily have pissed herself and rinsed off afterwards so most likely she didn’t want to do that.

Having asked you where the loos are, you’re more, not less, likely to catch her in the act. Maybe since you were watching she was checking you were ok with the idea of peeing in the ocean.

Peed on the beach many a time in more secluded spots. 

Only other different time is when there was a bunch of us, guys and girls, and it ended in multiple dares of just peeing ourselves. 

Always wanted to try more riskier beach pees where there's more people around. One fantasy is to have a girl pee over me as I'm laying on the beach and where there are people around. 

• Hot 1

I must admit a number of times, some out go necessity other times for fun. The beach is one of those places where you can have a little outside fun without causing any real offence to anyone or damage to any property.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Hm. I wonder why she did that? Were there many other people around? Maybe she noticed you watching her?

It’s harder to pee when the sea is rough & you’re paying attention to jumping over waves, and if you squat where the water is lower, it can be a bit obvious what you’re doing. And she could easily have pissed herself and rinsed off afterwards so most likely she didn’t want to do that.

Having asked you where the loos are, you’re more, not less, likely to catch her in the act. Maybe since you were watching she was checking you were ok with the idea of peeing in the ocean.

I think she was just not bothered.  She must have been quite desperate.  I think it genuinely didn't occur to her that I, or anyone else, might like to see her peeing.  She perhaps thought she was getting enough privacy.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ppppppp said:

I think she was just not bothered.  She must have been quite desperate.  I think it genuinely didn't occur to her that I, or anyone else, might like to see her peeing.  She perhaps thought she was getting enough privacy.

I expect so. Depending how busy the beach was you might be the only person who saw her do it. She was bothered enough to come back out of the sea & ask you where the toilets were, though. I guess she didn’t learn to wee in the sea when she was a kid!

• Like 1

I've pissed on beaches many times, on clothed beaches usually in the water but sometimes in dunes behind. Much prefer nude beaches, same as for clothed but a couple of times I've peed where I know people have been watching me and seem happy to watch me pee.

I've also pissed on myself on a couple. lying back letting the stream pour over my belly and chest. Love that feeling. That's only been on deserted beaches sadly, I'd love to do it with an appreciative audience some day! Got photos if anyone is into that!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

You would be surprised what you can get away with.  Firstly, most people are getting on with their own life so unless they are looking directly at you, they probably are not taking a lot of notice of what you are doing as long as you don't stand up and draw attention to yourself and then fire your stream six feet out in front of you.  Secondly, many people pee on a beach - it is a necessity, so even if someone does spot you, then they probably are not going to be worried about it, they will either just accept it or maybe even appreciate what they are seeing.   Finally, even in the very rare situation where someone sees you, realises what you are doing and is not particularly impressed by it, they are very unlikely to come over and say anything.

You can enlist a number of options to be discrete:

1.  Kneel up and spread your knees, put a bag between your knees and pretend to be looking for something in the bag whilst actually peeing into a dip you make in the sand.

2. Lie face down on the beach and either wet yourself or pull your swimsuit/shorts/whatever to the side to pee.  Most beach clothing is designed to get wet and won't show the wetness for too long (and even if it does, nobody cares)

3. Sit on the beach and pee through your swimsuit.   Rules about getting it wet apply as above.

4. Wrap a towel around you to hide your deed.

I have seen several girls peeing on the beach with various styles and I bet I only noticed them because I was looking for it.   One example was when a girl was getting changed at the end of her time on the beach.  She wrapped herself in a towel, kicked her bikini bottoms off and then knelt on the sand with her knees apart.  Her towel was pretty close to the sand.  She made a small indent in the sand with her hand, then proceeded to pee into the hole whilst getting her clothes out of her bag.   I could just make out the pee stream dancing in the sunlight below the bottom of her towel.  When she finished, she stood up and causally kicked sand over the damp patch before pulling her knickers on under the towel.  My wife was sat right next to me the whole time, looking in the general direction and when I mentioned to her about what a neat option for peeing that was, she didn't have a clue what I was talking about.  She hadn't noticed anything happening and just thought the girl was getting changed.  I only noticed, because I was looking.

I have seen several girls use the technique of just moving to the foot of their towels to pee.  I remember seeing a girl who looked like being an office worker who had come down to the beach for lunch.  She was wearing a thigh length skirt - not very tight.  She was sitting on the beach on a towel, reading a book and eating her lunch with her skirt hitched up to get a bit of sun on her legs.  I was laying on my front, just down the beach from her.  I hadn't moved in a while and had a hat over my head, so she couldn't really see my face and she probably thought I was asleep.  She moved down to the end of her towel, splayed her legs apart and left her skirt so that it rested on the beach to each side and onto her towel behind her, but was tight across her legs.  I had an excellent view straight up her skirt from about 10m away and could see that she wasn't wearing knickers.  She took a look around and then started peeing onto the stones.   It took about 30-40 seconds and then she shuffled back up her towel to resume her reading position.  You could only have seen anything from where I was.  Anyone else may have guessed that there was only one reason to sit at the bottom of your towel for less than a minute, but I guess she wasn't bothered by that.

Those are some great ideas! I might try those sometime.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've peed in the water many times. Feeling the temperature change around me feels so good. But I'm definitely going to plant my ass in the sand and have a wee next time. I think sitting on a large hot rock and letting flow will also be on the must do list too 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, Paulypeeps said:

I sometimes pee on the beach. Nothing shows in the picture with the metal man...

...but you can see a bit more when I peed on the promenade! I don't think that the dog walkers on the beach behind the camera noticed what I was doing.

I do love that particular beach...  even more so in your picture.

• 3 months later...

I managed to find my way to a quiet piece of beach during the hot weather last week, and unsurprisingly had to pee a few times. When I arrived at the beach I needed to go so I waded into the warm, shallow, weedy water. Walking out until my waist was under would have been far, so I pissed in my shorts then ducked into the water to wash them. Later while I was swimming I stopped and stood and peed in the water.

On the beach afterwards, having discreetly removed my shorts under a towel, I realised I had better pee while I had the chance and pissed under the towel while sitting (which ended up on my leg 😗).

(Later I saw some young women floating lazily in the shallow water, most likely peeing as they were doing so)

• Love 1

After an hour or so of "watching the midnight submarine races" after a night at the local beer bar. If the weather was nice there was tall grass near the sand or the option for "he" to check the tires while "she" popped a squat next to the car.

The unofficial official nude beach. Visibly peeing was frowned upon so you went in the water or behind a bush or dug a cat hole.

I can honestly say I have only been to one beach that had decent facilities but who wants to go through the hassle when there are other more convenient choices?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’ve peed on the beach plenty of times, my normal move it wait until I’m just out of the water when my shorts are wet and just let it run then. Often I’ll be sitting but I’ve done it once or twice standing. The issue with that is I get hard thinking about how naughty it is so I don’t do that too often..🤦‍♂️

• Cheeky 1

I've actually never pissed on a beach before, not even in the water. Ive never really been on many beaches before. O guess I've never had much of a chance to get away on a holiday in the summer, downfall of farming lol. 

• Like 1

When I was younger, my granny would often take me and my (female) cousins to the beach in the summer. There was a hidden sandy spot behind one of the dunes that we had as our designated toilet (I think it's covered in grass now) so whenever one of us had to pee we would just go to that area and go (to clarify, my granny never used it), It was uncommon for more than one of us to be peeing there at the same time. I haven't been to the beach as much in more recent years and whenever I have been, I've never needed to pee but I do miss how freeing it felt.

• 1 year later...

I actually have never peed on the sand on the beach. In the water I have and don't usually think anything of it. Last time I went to the beach we tried the water and it was too chilly so we spent most of the time laying on the beach on the blanket instead. I definitely felt my need growing but I ignored it because I wasn't going back in the water and I wasn't going to walk to the bathrooms. So when we finally did get ready to leave you can believe that was a very hard pee in the bathroom when I went to change out of my swimsuit. 

I've peed on many beaches.  

• Peeing in the water is a given ... why would anyone get out of the surf just to go pee?
  • Peeing discreetly in the sand is easy enough ... just poke the head out the leg of my shorts and let go is my usual approach 
  • Peeing as I come out of the water is a particular fave ... walk right past people with piss streaming down my leg and nobody bats an eye

Beaches are made for peeing 

Back early in my life (before my wife and I were married), we used to go camping at a popular inland lake park. One night about 1:00 a.m. we walked out to the beach and sat down by a tree close to the water. I was able to talk her into sitting on my lap and pee on my cock- which she did. She had just guided my cock into her pussy when over her shoulder I could see another couple in the moonlight strolling the beach towards us. I told my (not-yet) wife to stop moving and they might not even see us. Wrong. The lady saw us an immediately turned her partner in another direction. I heard him ask "what are you doing?" and then I heard her mumbling about her seeing other people...

Would've loved to have heard that story later from them lol...

Edited by Theo

Soooooo many times!! I don't think I've ever been do a beach since I found out about this fetish and not at least once peed my swim shorts! 😄  No better feeling than just chilling on your own relaxing on a beach and just letting a flood out into them and then just sunbathing until they dry!