Who taught you to piss in naughty places?

No one really 'taught' it. Just few, or one, observations as a little one that probably cemented the act of peeing somewhere other than where it's supposed to as something wrong and naughty. Therefore as an early teen it somehow became a fascinating thought and i started doing it for pleasure. As i was kind of shy the nervousness leading up to it added to the thrill and turn on. And it just stayed. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I'm the same as most of you, no one really taught me per say but growing up my family spent a lot of time outdoors, camping, hiking, etc. So out of necessity you would have to "use the woods" and I always found it fun to pee somewhere other than the toilet, so I would always find an excuse to pee outside.  In the summers whenever I would be playing with friends in my parents back yard we would always use this one particular tree, pretty sure it is a few feet taller thanks to us.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, PeeFan86 said:

I'm the same as most of you, no one really taught me per say but growing up my family spent a lot of time outdoors, camping, hiking, etc. So out of necessity you would have to "use the woods" and I always found it fun to pee somewhere other than the toilet, so I would always find an excuse to pee outside.  In the summers whenever I would be playing with friends in my parents back yard we would always use this one particular tree, pretty sure it is a few feet taller thanks to us.

My family spent a lot of time outdoors, too, so "using the woods" was a prety normal happening. We just never thought it naughty.

• Like 1

Nobody taught me as such; but as a child if I was out I often needed a pee when there wasn't a toilet; and so my mum would often have to find a quiet corner for me to go pee in.

Back then at least in the UK, the old red phone boxes were far more common and I was frequently found in one with my penis out peeing! There were far less coffee shops and places with free to use toilets. I therefore thought it was 'normal' for boys to pee outside; but girls doing it was quite a different thing!

I used to never pee anywhere except a toilet, until one day when I was super desperate and a park bathroom was locked so I had to pee on a tree. Later on in life I discovered my fetishes and now I love peeing outdoors! In front of people, less so... I'm still very shy about it. 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, glad1 said:

My parents might say otherwise, but I wasn't naughty as a child. I think I learned such behavior from girlfriends in my 20s and 30s.

I remember in the middle of a long phone conversation, one told me she was peeing in a large cup as she talked with me. Something about finishing a two-liter bottle of diet coke seemed to have that effect on her. In fact, she almost overflowed it and quickly had to grab a second one. I'm not even sure she paused in mid-steam.

I think that phone call is the reason why to this day I'm turned on by women who pee in cups and bottles, whether out of necessity or for fun.

I love peeing in cups and bottles!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Remi said:

No one really 'taught' it. Just few, or one, observations as a little one that probably cemented the act of peeing somewhere other than where it's supposed to as something wrong and naughty. Therefore as an early teen it somehow became a fascinating thought and i started doing it for pleasure. As i was kind of shy the nervousness leading up to it added to the thrill and turn on. And it just stayed. 

I am shy about it too lol

• Like 1
23 hours ago, thisguy20 said:

No one taught me either.  Although there was a game I played (halfway between 'truth or dare' and 'duck duck goose') with a number of childhood friends which frequently involved pee dares.

What are these pee dares?

9 minutes ago, Pissguy said:

What are these pee dares?

The pee dares;

-pee your pants (probably amounted to about 60% of the pee dares)
-pee on ___ (if we were playing outside it was usually a flower, a tree, or a lawn chair; i can only think of one time that dare happened inside and it was on a towel)
-pee in ___ (outside that would have been a trashcan, sandbox, or a bucket; inside it was a trashcan, a shoe, the closet, or glass / pitcher)
Sometimes there was a specific location for "pee your pants": swing, slide, hanging from jungle-gym...

• Like 3
21 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I am shy about it too lol

The advantage of that shyness is that it intensifies the fear and the thrill. As a teen i used to pee in several places in a basement of an 8 family appartment building, the story is on here, and i was so nervous...my mind was in a tunnel, every little sound that could have been someone approaching seemed so close. Pure excitement and how great it felt when the 'mission' was accomplished 😀

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1