Which girls love pissing on men and why

On 2/27/2020 at 11:20 PM, Sweets said:

Well hopeful you will find out one day 😈

I share in this sentiment.  I miss having this done from my past pee partners. 

How I wish there was a discreet way to meet, in person, like minded "play pals" here. We'd already have something in common!

I know, I know... there would be those who would abuse the privilege; I get it.

Whatever happened to the days of "plays well with others in the sandbox?"  Oh well....

:peeing-in-the-snow:

Edited by P_lovinguy
added more info
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

I pee on him because he calls me his queen and for a peasant who is willing to serve me and my needs and I am okay with that. He is a convenience to have around where I squat and go, plus he cleans the excess mess and he's happy.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, Sephora said:

He is a convenience to have around where I squat and go, plus he cleans the excess mess and he's happy.

Your lucky to have such a handy guy around hahaha. Plus he is lucky to have a women like you likes to piss in him 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Bonnie and I when showering together will bend backward slightly and hold her labia open so my stream can stimulate her clit as I try to force it hard against it. Sometimes she will hold my pecker to direct the flow, but usually squeezes too tight and cuts off the stream. The touch of her hand encourages hardness which impedes the stream also so we usually do my pee thing first.

After I'm empty she will turn around and do a backwards pee onto my junk as I continue to stroke and after she's done (and I'm them quite ready to cum) she will usually place it inside her pussy but sometimes her ass and we both cum rapidly standing up.

We do this about once a month and it's a nice change from bedtime screwing.

2 minutes ago, Simpfan said:

I loved when he would rub the head of his cock against my clit. We would pee together then.

I've long thought the first sign of a relationship not working was when you didn't pee together.

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Simpfan said:

I have never seen my fiancé pee. He won't let me. I have seen his cock and look forward to when I can have it as I want it, and his size is exactly what I prefer. But he's a virgin.

Patience young lady hahaha. I hope he let's you watch him piss one day, iam sure he will

• Agree 1