Do many straight men cover them selfs in piss?

I did it often when I was a teenager. I always used to lay down in the bathtub right after a bath and just pee all over my tummy and chest. I also had days where I was laying in bed and felt the sudden urge to pee on my stomach, so I always pulled my shirt up, my pants down and kept peeing little spurts all over me. It was a very subtle gesture but I loved it ... and now that I'm talking about it I really would like to try it again, for pleasure and old times sake, soooo ... Bye😝

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hot 1
On 2/24/2020 at 4:52 AM, mjp83 said:

I like doing it, not all the time though. Normally sitting in the bath or the shower I’ll do it. 

Same here.

Every now and again in the tub, especially after consuming a good bottle of wine bending away my loneliness of being single unable to share in pee play with a gal.

• Love 1

Personally I can say that I love this, but love it most when doing it with or for someone else. Alone feels good but the bathtub isn't super comfortable and the bed is a big hassle... so the majority of the time I do it is for someone who wants to see it, which makes it about 50x more fun.

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do from time to time.  I have tried several different ways.  

If I'm in the shower, I sometimes pee upwards onto my chest.  

I have laid on the floor in the kitchen either on a towel or just on the floor and peed all over my chest, stomach, balls, legs.   Kitchen floor is easy to clean up.

I have sat on the swing seat in the garden wearing a dressing gown, open the front of the dressing gown and peed up onto my chest and letting it run down over my stomach and balls and then fall through the seat to the grass.

I sometimes sit with my legs held firmly together and raised slightly, then pee on my chest and allow it to pool between my legs before opening my legs to let it all fall away.

On 24 februari 2020 at 10:34 AM, Pissloverc11221 said:

Wondering how many other straight men cover them selfs in piss? And If so where do you do it?

Yes I do, but only sometimes when im horny, i lay down in the shower and flush over myself....and come of course. But in my head the fantasy is playing this with a girl and doing pee play.

I have numerous times. I hold my pee until my bladder is nice and full, so I have plenty of pressure and the longest possible pee. . I undress and lay in the tub .  I take hold of my penis and first aim it towards my face. If I have done a good hold ,the initial release will be intense enough to briefly reach the lower part. I then wave my dick in all directions getting urine on as much of my body parts as I can, from head to toe. Good times. .

Snapshot 2 (3-12-2020 2-44 PM).png

Snapshot 3 (3-12-2020 2-45 PM).png