Got the apartment to myself this weekend

I've got a weekend to myself starting tomorrow. I've got plenty of pet pads and diapers (for easy clean up). Unfortunately I do not have in-unit laundry so I'd prefer not to have to cart wet clothes and towels around in public.

I'm open to suggestions as to what I should do! Other than write stories, of course, the "inspiration" helps.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Anemone said:

My bid would be for you to start your day with some naked yoga. If you have to pee while doing the warrior pose or in cat/cow stretches...well, so be it! 

Great idea 😃.

My wife does yoga, not sure it's naked yoga tho lol

I appreciate the suggestion but I'm not into yoga, lol. I am finally alone and naked though. Starting to get full and I can't decide where to go. I've been pulling my cock out and pissing into the bathroom sink all morning while I waited.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Vassal said:

Starting to get full and I can't decide where to go. I've been pulling my cock out and pissing into the bathroom sink all morning while I waited.

The sink sounds pretty great to me!  I suggest that no matter what, you don't use the toilet for pee this whole time you have alone.  If you have to clean up with a towel, just hang it to dry.  Then spray a little air freshener or something on it to hide the scent when you take it out to do laundry.  

Have fun and let us know what you tried!!

• Love 1

So far I've been holding, since I couldn't decide what to do I just sat here at the computer and unloaded into a diaper and kept peeing into it every time I felt the need. Completely flooded the thing. Drinking and letting my bladder fill up now. Thinking of pissing on the floor in the hallway now.

I've been taking it as waves of need come. After soaking the diaper I've been walking around the apartment, fully nude, letting my cock release spurts of pee onto the bare floor as well as on some towels I set up. After lunch I was carrying around a wine glass and filling it up in every room, I even gave it a taste and continuing the naughty streak and lied on the floor and aimed on my chest. 

I also got a new white jockstrap and I've been wearing that and wetting it all day in between using the floor. I've been turning it transparent. 😈

The jockstrap is backless and I finally solved the problem of what to do when going number 2. I'm not into scat so I've always been disappointed at how the one can't go without the other, but with the jockstrap I was able to wet without any mess!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1