My First Real Pee Sighting

Thank you for the very detailed account of something which obviously had a significant impact on you and left a very definite impression in your kind for a long time.  
It must have been quite a surprise to see this lady peeing like that - the first time you saw a lady pee up close and it was completely different to what you were expecting.  

She had a great technique which didn’t expose anything and with which she was obviously very comfortable.  I think that you are right that it was probably part of her culture. I have seen the same technique used by Nepalese women in the UK.  I saw two ladies at a BBQ in a park who left the family at the BBQ and went towards the car park.  They stood behind a car and made it look like they were just talking next to the car, but when they moved they had left two puddles in the dirt.  They had ankle length dresses on so it was virtually impossible to see what they were doing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like to hear stories like this.  I don't remember ever seeing anything quite like it myself (although I have seen girls in skirts wet themselves standing, by accident).

Many years ago I read about a sighting at a London street carnival.  A blonde girl, in her early 20s, had got so desperate in a crowded street that she had gone to stand between two parked cars in the road and used her knickers as her toilet.  She had just stood still and let the piss run down her legs.  She wore a skirt that went almost to her knees, and open shoes, so her warm pee just flowed over her toes and then streamed from her feet into the gutter.  There were even photographs of it, but I no longer have copies.

Another sighting was from a Renaissance fair in the USA.  There were two young women, in floor length dresses.  The observer overheard them talking about their need to pee, and then heard the piss splattering into the grass between their feet.  He saw the damp patches in the grass when they moved off.  He thought they probably were wetting their knickers as otherwise their dresses would have got wet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1