Helped guy piss in my basement and peed beside him

9 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had a male companion over last night who is into naughty peeing. He really had to take a piss so we walked down to my basement where he undid his jeans and pulled out his cock and asked me to hold it. I put it in my hand and he began spraying the wall of my basement, which is cement. It dripped down onto the floor. When he was finished soaking the wall I shook his dick to get the last droplets off. Then I squatted down (I didn’t have any panties on and had on lingerie) and relieved myself right in front of my companion. I made a nice piss puddle between my legs and shook my pussy dry and stood up. 

I probably would have had to cum on your puddle from watching you make it and seeing a lake underneath you as a way to say thank you 😜 that’s sooo hot thanks for sharing bet it’s smelt good down there after too 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I had a male companion over last night who is into naughty peeing. He really had to take a piss so we walked down to my basement where he undid his jeans and pulled out his cock and asked me to hold it. I put it in my hand and he began spraying the wall of my basement, which is cement. It dripped down onto the floor. When he was finished soaking the wall I shook his dick to get the last droplets off. Then I squatted down (I didn’t have any panties on and had on lingerie) and relieved myself right in front of my companion. I made a nice piss puddle between my legs and shook my pussy dry and stood up. 

What a lucky friend.   Amazing experience.   Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

Why can I meet someone like you @pop-a-squat ?  Awesome story; thanks for sharing it.

Edited by P_lovinguy
added content
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, just_shaz said:

hehehe its fun working one of those things while they pee!!  I love doing it!! ... the precision is just sooo cool xx Shaz

It's definitely fun, Shaz, and I love when it's done. The only problem is how much precision goes away when I'm the one being handled. 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, just_shaz said:

lololol precision hehehe  ... try peeing with labia getting in the way all the time xx Shaz

Not all the time I hope! If I were there, I'd be glad 😉 to move it out of the way.

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1