How to pee in a hotel room

The room is even more fun.  I did all this even when I was staying under my own name.  As already mentioned many times, you can move furniture.  There is usually so much dust under it that no one except you will move it. 
I always rearrange how I check in. The bed usually has 2 castors, if you are a weak girl. The carpet under the bed is 3-4 square meters for which you can piss unlimited. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

Enjoy your stay at the hotel.  And if you are a sexy girl.  Find a guy on the tinder, say that you are looking for an apartment now and ask to rent a room for yourself for a couple of days. Say that you are afraid to do it yourself.  Men love to help us with little things. Rarely has anyone objected in my experience.  But if the hotel is not registered with you, you can have fun.  Now, because of wearing masks, no one will ever recognize you.🤤😎

Who needs personal advice, write me in Messages on forum 👩🏻‍🦰❤️

Edited by peeLIZZ
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I'm going to expand horizons very slightly if I may -

Earlier this summer I was in a large hotel in a British city, not as a registered guest, but working at a music festival which was taking place in the city and using that hotel.  It's one of those very large, formerly very grand hotels close to the main train station which are now owned by a chain and in quite a state of shabbiness.

As a non-guest that gave the advantage that my details weren't on file at all with the hotel, but - spoiler alert - I didn't actually partake in any naughty pee in the hotel.  Obviously people above have touched on where to pee in bedrooms, but what about the rest of the hotel?

Clearly any large hotel has long corridors and in some cases a labyrinth of small twisty corridors and the key there is to know where the security cameras are facing, my preference would be to not be captured on camera (even if anyone is even looking at them).  But beyond that there are multiple rooms more in the public areas of the hotel.  This one has steps up from the lobby into a huge open lounge area, and off that are several smaller lounges - a little like the Victorian smoking rooms I guess. With relatively few guests using these side rooms there'd be the perfect opportunities for perching on the edge of a seat soaking the carpet, or soaking the seat itself. Maybe in darkness at night?

Heading upstairs one level was a conference room - I noticed it had a window looking over the huge lounge - so my next point is conference rooms...  most hotels have them, or small business booths with opportunities to pee under a boardroom table maybe?  In my case the room was unlocked so I was able to grab a photo from the window overlooking the lounge. I could easily have released a full bladder in there too.

One of the fascinating things about working in the hotel was being able to go 'behind the scenes' unquestioned.  Unmarked doors leading from main rooms into the 'engine room' of the hotel.  And remember this is a slightly run-down hotel.  If the public spaces are run down, just imagine the non-public areas.  Corridors with tables and chairs stacked, overflowing waste bins.  Piles of used table linen waiting for laundry...  Concrete stairwells and even in my case the huge empty kitchen and dish washing area for the function room kitchen (completely separate from the residential kitchen).  Of course all these areas have their CCTV cameras depending how brave you are...

Final place with no cameras is of course the hotel communal toilets, those in the lobby, bars and restaurants.  Because of the music event there were a lot of people using the toilets and by the end of the night they were in a right state...   the hotel had a large bar open until the early hours with live bands playing and its toilets when I used them had the floor swimming in 'liquid', the counter top by the sinks similarly messed up and paper towels in soggy lumps littering the wet floor. I said previously I hadn't partaken and realise now that's not strictly true.  After hours I was partying in that bar and found myself the only person in there, breaking the seal after several pints of lager, standing at the wide steel urinal....   not necessarily facing it.

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 2

What a great opportunity ... to wander freely and reconnoiter for future adventures.

One thing I've always wanted to do is sit and listen to the stories the staff might tell about various shenanigans they've encountered whilst working there. I bet they have some great stories to tell.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
33 minutes ago, GenericUsername said:

How long should the bursts be?

Some people do huge puddles and it dries, but I’d personally avoid any pooling as that’s take longer to dry. Depends how well it absorbs I guess, test under a chair or bed maybe. Also depends on the climate, the warmer it is the quicker it’s dry. Experiment and have fun 😉

• Like 1