How to pee in a hotel room

If she drinks plenty and her pee is dilute then it will have little smell to it.   In that case, she can pee small amounts on the carpet without being detected as long as you do it in the evening so that it is dry by the following morning.   Or, as @88mphArtist has said, moving furniture, peeing and putting it back is a good option.  If you can move the bed then that gives a big area which you can wet without detection. Any moveable item of furniture is an option.  

Of course there are other options such as peeing on the bathroom floor where you can clean it easily but it is still fun, or if she wears a suitable skirt then she could pee in a stairwell or corridor where can move on quickly after the event.  She can even get away with peeing under a table in a bar or something if she wears the right clothes.

• Like 4

Have her get it position and let er rip in the closet. Or as mentioned above, move furniture, piss and move it back. Hotel carpet is usually high traffic, heavy grade, and dark to hide stains. She can piss in the open, just do it early enough that it dries before cleaning service and check out time comes. 

Worst case scenario just pour water on the area to make it look like a spill.

• Like 1

If the room has full length curtains, the wall behind the curtains can be a fun spot.  Corner of the closet floor if it has dark carpet.  One of the best, get a room that has a bed and a fold out sofa bed.  You can wet all over the unfolded sofa bed mattress, then just fold it in put the sofa cushions back like it was never unfolded.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 2/20/2020 at 6:09 AM, Laughingshadows said:

So my girlfriend has a tiny bladder like she’ll drink water just a little but she’ll make a river. She has a lot of accidents but she gets supper embarrassed. I’ve been trying to get her to just let it all out in a dressing room she did it once. So we usually go to a park when no one is there so I’ll sit her on my lap and she’ll usually drink a lot of lemonade she’ll then start squirming I’ll press on her bladder until I spread her legs and she’ll make a huge puddle she’s recently started to get into it more and more that she wants to start peeing in a hotel room. But how do we get away with it. The most she’s done was peeing in a movie theater seat. But how do we get away with peeing in a hotel room any suggestions?

Hard surfaces like coffee table and desks... 😜

• Like 4

Many hotels are pet friendly today, which gives people a lot of cover for sure. Like was said earlier, avoid doing it all in one place, so it will dry faster and also avoid doing a "morning piss" when it tends to be really strong. I noticed a story a few years ago done by "ABC Primetime" titled "what's hiding in your hotel room." They inspected 20 hotel rooms ranging from 1 star $50 a night to 4 star $400 rooms and under UV light every room had uncleaned urine stains on at least the walls and carpet! So I don't suppose I'd worry too much about getting caught.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, expererg said:

You got most of the answers from other people here. My wife and I already have some experience about this, so I'll insist on some things :

- if you want to piss in common areas of the hotel (elevator, corridors, stairs), try to find a hotel where there is no cameras. Small hotel instead of big brands can be easier. Peeing in common parts is super naughty and the most arousing of all. Sometimes you can find a seat or sofa in common parts, peeing on it is a great feeling.

- Carpet will soak piss and let no visible puddle, you'll get away with it more easily than tiles or parquet (carpet is generally dark in hotels). In common parts, unless people walk barefoot (extremely unlikely), no one will tell if a carpet is wet or not. So prefer a hotel with carpeted floor.

- If you piss only in your room (better if there is CCTV), if the floor is not carpeted, you'll have to clean yourself and to me, it completely defuses the naughtiness (but maybe it's not your case). 

- If you pee in a carpeted hotel room, MOST IMPORTANT : do it as soon as you arrive, so that it has several hours to dry. If you arrive early (in the afternoon instead of the eveninig), it gets even more time to dry. Anyway, everytime we peed on carpet in a hotel room during the evening, or on a sofa, or even on cushions, it was dry in the morning. Cushions  might need a bit of hair dryer to help 😉

- We did it several times (I can't count how many, but more than in ten different hotels) and never got caught. Be cautious but don't be paranoid about it too. If you should get caught, worse than can happen is an additional charge for cleaning, wich will cost you a little but not that much. So, be relaxed, and enjoy the trhill of the adrenalin !

Detailed in each part, so exhaustive!!! The sofa on common areas has really turned me on, Friend! 😍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
On 2/20/2020 at 8:13 PM, Starks2010 said:

Have her get it position and let er rip in the closet. Or as mentioned above, move furniture, piss and move it back. Hotel carpet is usually high traffic, heavy grade, and dark to hide stains. She can piss in the open, just do it early enough that it dries before cleaning service and check out time comes. 

In the closet is indeed a great spot if it is carpeted. I did that many times, and it dries quickly. another good place to pee in is a drawer. You can wipe it out afterwards. Just put a towel underneath to soak up the dripping.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:13 PM, Starks2010 said:

• Like 1

I have seen lots of videos of people peeing in hotels. Judging from that, you're probably quite safe to make a mess. I would suggest never choosing the really high quality hotels, they could potentially ban you. But even if you get banned, there are hotels in lots of places.

I’ve peed in my hotel room on occasion and never had issue.   I’ve even taken my morning pee on the carpet where the armchair sits and moving the chair back over it (mainly to hide from my wife who is not into pee fetish, and I can only do when she is busy either in the shower or going on the toilet). 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2/20/2020 at 12:09 AM, Laughingshadows said:

So my girlfriend has a tiny bladder like she’ll drink water just a little but she’ll make a river. She has a lot of accidents but she gets supper embarrassed. I’ve been trying to get her to just let it all out in a dressing room she did it once. So we usually go to a park when no one is there so I’ll sit her on my lap and she’ll usually drink a lot of lemonade she’ll then start squirming I’ll press on her bladder until I spread her legs and she’ll make a huge puddle she’s recently started to get into it more and more that she wants to start peeing in a hotel room. But how do we get away with it. The most she’s done was peeing in a movie theater seat. But how do we get away with peeing in a hotel room any suggestions?

Can you please share the story of when your girlfriend went in the dressing room?  What position was she in while she peed?  Was it carpeted or tiled?

• Like 1

OK I have to admit I have peed in hotel rooms. I make sure I am well hydrated so there won't be any stains and I try to let go a little bit at a time, and in different locations so it will have dried out by the time the cleaners come into the room. Is a very horny thing to go in my opinion.

• Like 2
On 9/4/2021 at 8:14 PM, weequeen said:

I was one that had space under the bed (as opposed to how some are connected to the ground if that makes sense), and laid so I was under it and pissed

I have done this - I think Premier Inns have beds like that - you can easily slide under the bed, lay in the middle and just relax and pee.  I have done this and peed directly onto the carpet and also up onto my body and let it run off my body onto the carpet.   It leaves a very wet area under the bed, but cleaners tend to be very superficial about their cleaning as they have very little time to do all the rooms, so I don't think it would be detected as long as it has had at least a few hours to dry off the worst of the puddle.

• Agree 1
On 9/4/2021 at 8:14 PM, weequeen said:

... I’ve peed on the cushion in a chair and flipped it over after it dried.   Also I was one that had space under the bed (as opposed to how some are connected to the ground if that makes sense), and laid so I was under it and pissed.

On the chair cushion topic:  I tend to flip the cushion over, pee on the underside, then flip it right back.  From experience, pee will soak through the cushion.  I've left the cushion to dry before flipping it back only to find the other side is now the wet side.  If I flip it over immediately, the pee will drain into the body of the chair rather than through the pillow.  Of course, the body may be more porous and the pee can then drain onto the floor, but it is generally at least somewhat absorbed.  I now test the cushion to see how much fluid it can handle.  I do love to find a chair that I can relax in and release my entire bladder.

On the beds:  I've found a few (very few) with a space underneath and I have always taken advantage.  It's great, again, to just release everything under the bed where it will never be seen again (but I know it's there). 

I agree completely that housekeeping isn't really looking for damp patches, etc.  They have a couple of hundred rooms to clean in about 6 hours.  They do what's needed to tidy up then move to the next room.  Small mistakes are almost always overlooked.  A big puddle in the middle of the room won't be.  Unless you find, as I did once, that the carpet showed no sign of wetness even with a litre of fluid.  I might have taken advantage of that, too, but no one will ever know.  😎

• Like 1

For sure housekeeping doesn’t go out of their way to find all the “messes.” Besides the pee, I’ve accidentally spilled things like juice on the carpet and I’ve never been in trouble or noticed. I’m sure that if there is a urine smell they spray some febreeze and call it day and move onto the next room 

11 hours ago, Sexismygod said:

Unless you find, as I did once, that the carpet showed no sign of wetness even with a litre of fluid.

I know what you’re talking about! Extra absorbent carpet that is probably made for hotels so it doesn’t show various, uh, messes. When that carpet is there then everywhere is free game lol

• Like 1