Happy (Horny?) Valentine's

gldenwetgoose

3 hours ago, P_lovinguy said:

Sadly, I'll be alone (again) also on this Valentine's Day.  

Love the pic you posted. I miss lapping up a sweet woman like her. Oh those were the days!

Any gals looking for a good lick? Drop me a line and say hi.

Cheers!

lappin a sweetie.jpg

red hot licking.jpg

I hope this is the way my valentine will end.  The first part of the days is going to suck.  I have to work an it maybe one of our busiest days of the year 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

Happy Valentines Day! 

My sister is looking after the kids for me so my husband and I are going out for a valentines/ my birthday meal then going somewhere special. I'm hoping this will be us tonight! 

tumblr_nb0zwf3VWE1s5t2ojo9_500.gif

tumblr_of57jc4dKD1r352jbo1_500.gif

I hope your valentine's day goes like this for you as well Sophie

Iam a member of our local lions international service club. We are putting on a prime rib and shrimp supper tonite. Iam one of the head chefs. Homemade cheese cakes, ceaser salad, stuffed double baked potatoes. We are hoping to serve 200 people 

Maybe I may get lucky tonite, we will see hahahahaha

• Love 1
On 2/14/2020 at 2:07 PM, speedy3471 said:

Iam a member of our local lions international service club. We are putting on a prime rib and shrimp supper tonite. Iam one of the head chefs. Homemade cheese cakes, ceaser salad, stuffed double baked potatoes. We are hoping to serve 200 people 

Maybe I may get lucky tonite, we will see hahahahaha

I know the feeling we had to cook for about 400 people that last 2 days. My wife was left alone on Valentine's but I made up for it! Lol

• Love 1

Nope, I didn't do anything for Valentine's day. At this point, I'm used to being single on Valentine's day, so it's just another day for me, most of the time.

I've never had the chance to buy chocolates for a woman, or to spend the day with her. The most I've had was the long-distance stuff, and right now, I don't even have that.

Oh well.

I didn’t spend the day alone. But it wasn’t  romance. I worked from 930 am to 830 pm.  We were super busy durning dayshift between orders and trying to prepare for that night.  The day went smoothly was pretty busy and had good sales.  Worked along side my supervisor all night and had a good conversation about music.   I was wrapping things up at my store around 7 when my supervisor said he had to go the store by my house was getting there butts kicked and behind.  He did if anyone can come hel please do.  So I counted money down and jetted our there door. Spend the next hour helping them out.   Then went to dinner with my husband and my son his wife was away for the weekend.  My husband been on call all week so he didn’t have time to get me anything.  But we did spend the day together Saturday 

Edited by Sweets
  • Like 2
  • Love 1