Have you ever ended up wet at a party?

• 1 year later...
On 7/4/2021 at 12:40 AM, Colormerose said:

What a fun sexy drunken moment

So lovely to know this appealed and turned you on! If the same thing happened to a girl in a lovely dress at a party (which it did once for me) it would do exactly the same for me....

21 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

So lovely to know this appealed and turned you on! If the same thing happened to a girl in a lovely dress at a party (which it did once for me) it would do exactly the same for me....

Well I definitely wouldn't mind hearing about that story in a message. 😉 I imagine as a girl that would almost be a tougher situation. If it's a fancy party like I'm guessing based on that shit pic it is, that would mean it'd be very hard and very many layers of material for a girl to try and grab herself through to help hold. Definitely not an easy task, or a good place to be in if your trying to remain dry.. 😉

7 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

if your trying to remain dry.. 😉

Conjures up a lovely picture of a girl trying her very best to hold her pee and avoid spurting pee in her underwear at a crowded party, a scenario which I simply adore....

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

Conjures up a lovely picture of a girl trying her very best to hold her pee and avoid spurting pee in her underwear at a crowded party, a scenario which I simply adore....

Now that is a very nice image isn't it. Depending on the dress and level of need, do you think that would be more obvious or less obvious to those around? I mean in a tight dress you'd know immediately. In a ball gown type with flowy layers would you really know?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I think the subdtlety and idea of a girl holding her pee under a glamourous ball gown is rather exciting, more so than perhaps the more obvious signs when she is wearing a tight dress. She would be faced with the daunting prospect of having to manage her dress while visiting the ladies room and might be putying it off till the last moment..I have an amazing sixth sense of when a girl is feeling her need to pee, to my eyes there are certain signs in body movements and even expressions and eye movements which can give the situation away to a trained eye! There's an admission!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Not me but my wife, Curls. In our younger days she would wear a mid length skirt and sheer panties, and never lined up for the bathroom. In Australia, the blokes are expected to go outside. Curls would accompany me, hold me while  I was pissing and simply pee in her panties at the same time.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3