(Video) Soap dispenser pee in public toilet! 🧼🚽🚻

You are SO bad!!! Why is it making me so wet!?!

I don't mean to sound flippant, and apologies to those who are offended - I'm scared of the coronavirus and other nasty bugs too. The world is like a giant Petri dish and hand washing is very important; luckily this is quite a niche interest that even the few of us who are into naughty pissing don't act on very often so hopefully only a tiny fraction of the soap around the world is 'diluted'...

• Agree 2
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/12/2020 at 11:27 PM, 88mphArtist said:

https://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/psoap

Soap dispenser was unlocked, so it was too good an opportunity to pass up 😈😉

You can tell I was nervous by the shaking at the end. This was really thrilling. I hope you enjoy it just as much as I did! 

I can't let the revival of this post go by without commenting. This video is so hot! It's a distillation of everything that makes being a piss vandal so thrilling and pleasurable. And from now on I'm definitely going to check out soap dispensers. I want to be at least as naughty as you!

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Cyrushkcurtis said:

I can't let the revival of this post go by without commenting. This video is so hot! It's a distillation of everything that makes being a piss vandal so thrilling and pleasurable. And from now on I'm definitely going to check out soap dispensers. I want to be at least as naughty as you!

Thanks 😄 When you do, please make sure to tell the story and take a vid/pic! It's so thrilling and arousing to be filthy and naughty with piss. I always love upping the ante, and knowing that people washed my hands in my golden piss made me so fucking horny 🔥🔥 I hope you're able to find some unlocked soap dispensers, or perhaps you can "unlock" a few yourself to piss in hehe

• Hot 2