How popular do you think piss play is?

I think it’s an easier subject to bring up to a guy vs. a girl since for most men, it’s easy to “whip it out” and let go so we tend to be more disarmed about the notion of pee outside the bathroom, and probably also the idea of it being sexualized. Guy to girl imo is much harder. But that being said, I definitely subscribe to the notion that caution is key, and subtle test questions or hints go a long way, and do you much better than full on bluntness. 

My wife doesn't like the idea of it. But I've noticed her doing something (I think it's for my benefit), she has a weak bladder so when I'm giving her oral, once she has her orgasm she will give a good cough so I at least get a good squirt. I'd rather have her just pee in my mouth, but if that's all she's willing to do, I'll take what I can get and enjoy every drop!

12 hours ago, ZooeyGlass said:

I think it’s an easier subject to bring up to a guy vs. a girl since for most men, it’s easy to “whip it out” and let go so we tend to be more disarmed about the notion of pee outside the bathroom, and probably also the idea of it being sexualized. Guy to girl imo is much harder. But that being said, I definitely subscribe to the notion that caution is key, and subtle test questions or hints go a long way, and do you much better than full on bluntness. 

As a bisexual man, yeah, I can safely say that this is accurate. In general, I notice men - especially gay ones - are not only perpetually horny but also are more open to sexual oddities than women.

Hello Erinkiyo,

Welcome to Pee Fans.
I agree with you on how does one bring up the subject of pee play in person.
It seems like it is really popular on the internet. I’m concerned like you, if I were to talk about it in real life, I think I would like to try it but I feel like someone will think I’m a freak too.
As a guy obsessed with ladies peeing sounds, it’s somewhat arousing to think that Ladies like watching guys pee.

• Agree 1

I do sort of think the 'safe ground' is to play a bit innocent and casual...   like if you're with someone and they say "I'm bursting for a pee" you can perhaps joke "don't burst, it'll make a hell of a mess" or perhaps if someone says "don't make me laugh, I'll wet myself" you can reply with "Is that speaking from experience?"  you get the idea.

Then depending how they answer, if they brush it off and change the subject then fine, but if not you can perhaps very gently explore innocent questions...  "what would you do if the toilets were out of order / we were stuck in traffic right now...."  that sort of thing.

Obviously you're not directly giving away having an obsession, more just innocently joking around the subject - for now...

• Agree 1
On 2/13/2020 at 1:02 PM, FatYoda said:

As a bisexual man, yeah, I can safely say that this is accurate. In general, I notice men - especially gay ones - are not only perpetually horny but also are more open to sexual oddities than women.

Is the same true for lesbians?

I think that it's possibly more common than many of us think. Pissing scenes are becoming more and more common in mainstream movies these last few years, and I was surprised by a scene while watching the recent "Kingsmen" movie with my son. The "spy" was trying to excuse himself to take a pee before going to bed with the women he was spying on when she replied, "or you could just do it on me if you want." My son and I looked at one another, but neither of us commented.

• Like 2

Welcome Erinkiyo! Glad to have you here and hope you're enjoying this site. 

You'll find we're not freaks here, just very friendly people who have a peculiar vice.

I want to believe the subject is more popular in the privacy of people's homes than to openly speak about it at the coffee machine at work. With that in mind I would bet to say there are more folks enjoying our forte than one would think. However, whether they want to go deeper into our "golden pool" remains to be known.  That's why this website was created; for those who want to explore and for those who want to expand their fantasy in, as you illuded to, a "taboo" venue. Heck there are for more worse taboo arenas out there.

I've mentioned a few times here that a few lady friends I've had through the years were ok with the idea & performing for me but only AFTER we got to know each other a little more intimately.  I learned very early on not to bring the subject up at a first or second meeting.  You just have to use your own discretion and common sense.

Pee happy! :peeing-in-the-snow:

Edited by P_lovinguy
added content
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

I think that it's possibly more common than many of us think. Pissing scenes are becoming more and more common in mainstream movies these last few years, and I was surprised by a scene while watching the recent "Kingsmen" movie with my son. The "spy" was trying to excuse himself to take a pee before going to bed with the women he was spying on when she replied, "or you could just do it on me if you want." My son and I looked at one another, but neither of us commented.

I'm going to have give that "Kingsman The Golden Circle" another look for the scene you mentioned; don't know how that escaped me before.

Edited by P_lovinguy
spelling correction
1 hour ago, beachmom said:

I might be more inclined to go see that now lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1