Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
FatYoda

This one specific view...

1 hour ago, FatYoda said:

I have no idea why but this gets me harder than anything else (no exaggeration). Just seeing someone sitting, doing their business, fully clothed, legs together, with that triangle-shaped upper pubic area completely visible. There's something so modest yet so dirty about this; no naughty bits are visible yet you know exactly what's going on down there.

Am I the only one who goes crazy over photos like this? Surely I can't be the only one.

tr.png

100 percent agree it is a big turn on as well it’s such a tease 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

@FatYoda: Thanks for posting this very erotic collage of photos. No, you are not the only one who goes crazy over photos like this, particularly in this pose, and slight variants of it. I am a fellow admirer of them, have been for a long time. I think they fascinate me so much because they stimulate my imagination, about exactly what is actually going on down there, as suggested by a long time female friend. I always mull over these questions:

How is her pee coming out, in detail?

Is her pee directed forward, possibly wetting the insides and backs of her thighs, in the area that we can't see?

Is it directed straight down, into the toilet?

Or, is it directed backward, possibly wetting her bum?

Is it a single, round stream? Or a ragged, flat spray? Or some other form, like a multi-directional gush?

How forceful is her stream?

Does it emit an audible hiss?

Does the direction, character, sound, and force of her stream vary, while she is peeing?

What parts of her anatomy will she have to wipe, when she is done peeing?

This last question has always fascinated me the most, about girls who choose to pee in this specific style. How can they avoid getting their legs, and other parts of their bodies wet? Or do they intentionally use this style to confine the wetting to their inner thighs and bum, and conceal it from themselves and others, with this modest pose?

To me, this is a treasure trove of psychological, as well as anatomical and physiological questions for women, and the men who love seeing how they pee.

Dr.P

• Love 2

17 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@FatYoda: Thanks for posting this very erotic collage of photos. No, you are not the only one who goes crazy over photos like this, particularly in this pose, and slight variants of it. I am a fellow admirer of them, have been for a long time. I think they fascinate me so much because they stimulate my imagination, about exactly what is actually going on down there, as suggested by a long time female friend. I always mull over these questions:

How is her pee coming out, in detail?

Is her pee directed forward, possibly wetting the insides and backs of her thighs, in the area that we can't see?

Is it directed straight down, into the toilet?

Or, is it directed backward, possibly wetting her bum?

Is it a single, round stream? Or a ragged, flat spray? Or some other form, like a multi-directional gush?

How forceful is her stream?

Does it emit an audible hiss?

Does the direction, character, sound, and force of her stream vary, while she is peeing?

What parts of her anatomy will she have to wipe, when she is done peeing?

This last question has always fascinated me the most, about girls who choose to pee in this specific style. How can they avoid getting their legs, and other parts of their bodies wet? Or do they intentionally use this style to confine the wetting to their inner thighs and bum, and conceal it from themselves and others, with this modest pose?

To me, this is a treasure trove of psychological, as well as anatomical and physiological questions for women, and the men who love seeing how they pee.

Dr.P

I also like to think of another question: are they thinking of anything sexual at the moment? Do they connect the relief from urination with the arousal from the thoughts in their head? Are they...wet in more ways than one, perhaps?

This article comes to mind. 🙂

https://nypost.com/2018/08/06/doctors-warn-of-dangers-in-new-peegasm-trend/

Edited by FatYoda
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

@Grizzly Man: Thanks for your photos of the lovely lady. She is showing a perfect, classic example of a subset of the "Legs Together" peeing style, which I have named "Naturally Discrete," since her lovely upper thighs are together, hiding the action between them, while her knees are separated. This is a very erotic, and common style, in my view. It could be associated with even more conflicting emotions and motivations than the straight up "Legs Together" style, or it may simply be the result of female anatomy or body type.

Some of my questions for ladies who pee in this style would be,

1. Is this just your natural, relaxed peeing style, which you have never thought much about, or cared much about? You are neither overly modest, nor shy, nor exhibitionistic, about your peeing.

2. Would you really rather be peeing with your legs open, or apart, from your knees, all the way to your groin, but your anatomy won't allow it, since the seat squeezes your upper thighs together, because of their fullness, or their softness?

3. Or are you basically very modest, or shy, intentionally using the closing of your upper thighs to hide your lady parts, your pee stream, and its interactions with your body, and the toilet?

3a. If this describes your feelings, why don't you press the entire lengths of your thighs tight together, hiding everything, from groin to knees, as some women do?

4. Or does your pee tend to spray, sprinkle, or gush, wetting your legs, your clothing, or the seat, so you are attempting to hide those messy characteristics, and confine it to wetting only your upper, inner thighs, by keeping them together, while allowing your legs to relax, with your knees apart, while you pee?

I am very sure there are more questions associated with this peeing style, but I think this is a start. Hope to read more comments here, especially from you ladies, who may themselves use this peeing style.

Dr.P

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Dr.P said:

@Grizzly Man: Thanks for your photos of the lovely lady. She is showing a perfect, classic example of a subset of the "Legs Together" peeing style, which I have named "Naturally Discrete," since her lovely upper thighs are together, hiding the action between them, while her knees are separated. This is a very erotic, and common style, in my view. It could be associated with even more conflicting emotions and motivations than the straight up "Legs Together" style, or it may simply be the result of female anatomy or body type.

Some of my questions for ladies who pee in this style would be,

1. Is this just your natural, relaxed peeing style, which you have never thought much about, or cared much about? You are neither overly modest, nor shy, nor exhibitionistic, about your peeing.

2. Would you really rather be peeing with your legs open, or apart, from your knees, all the way to your groin, but your anatomy won't allow it, since the seat squeezes your upper thighs together, because of their fullness, or their softness?

3. Or are you basically very modest, or shy, intentionally using the closing of your upper thighs to hide your lady parts, your pee stream, and its interactions with your body, and the toilet?

3a. If this describes your feelings, why don't you press the entire lengths of your thighs tight together, hiding everything, from groin to knees, as some women do?

4. Or does your pee tend to spray, sprinkle, or gush, wetting your legs, your clothing, or the seat, so you are attempting to hide those messy characteristics, and confine it to wetting only your upper, inner thighs, by keeping them together, while allowing your legs to relax, with your knees apart, while you pee?

I am very sure there are more questions associated with this peeing style, but I think this is a start. Hope to read more comments here, especially from you ladies, who may themselves use this peeing style.

Dr.P

I just read a detailed, verbose series of questions about the emotional qualities regarding a very specific position in which women urinate.

Most members of society would find this questionnaire unbearably awkward, socially unacceptable, and downright disgusting. I, on the other hand, find it extremely erotic and got hard as a rock while reading it.

We're a unique breed here on this forum, aren't we? 🙂

Edited by FatYoda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

58 minutes ago, puddyls said:

heehee. well, here’s a sort of that pose from our side. 😇

@puddyls, Many thanks for the beautiful, very erotic photo (at least in my view!). Yours is the most perfect example of the "Naturally Discrete" peeing pose that I have ever seen. Very different and interesting to see it from the woman's point of view, "top down," as compared to straight-on frontal, or some other angle, which I also like. Love the pink and black panties, at your knees, too. A very feminine, pretty touch. And your thighs are incredibly smooth and beautiful, as always. Thanks again! xxx

Dr.P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, puddyls said:

heehee. well, here’s a sort of that pise from our side. 😇C4C257E8-DFEF-44D0-8299-F59699A5047B.thumb.jpeg.5c1d5c55d1fafd4670b18dad21a3a6ff.jpeg

Mmm lovely view puddyls. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, puddyls said:

heehee. well, here’s a sort of that pise from our side. 😇C4C257E8-DFEF-44D0-8299-F59699A5047B.thumb.jpeg.5c1d5c55d1fafd4670b18dad21a3a6ff.jpeg

Oh wow! I didn't realize I'd get a response like this!

Beautiful photo (also pubes aren't really my thing but your bush is still impressive).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/14/2020 at 8:41 PM, puddyls said:

Lovely pubes that’s such a sexy view 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

@puddyls, Wow! Thanks for another very erotic contribution to this thread, in your three beautiful photos, two front, and one top view, of a perfect, classic example of the "Legs Together" style of women's peeing! The three camera angles provide a very tantalizing tease, almost, but not quite, revealing what is going on between your incredibly beautiful thighs. Your thighs are so lovely that I would not be able to resist hugging and kissing them, while you pee! You look so delicious and lovable! I would love to lick you dry, when you are done. xoxo

Edited by Dr.P
Added a thought.