First handjob and feelup--true

Guest UnabashedUser

Guest UnabashedUser

First pussy touch, handjob

Late bloomer here, senior in HS, and second date with full figured girl also my age (18). Kathleen was a 36D bra size, and very proud of her voluminous perky tits and was ogled by all the other wolves in my class, whistled at in the time-honored tradition. She'd transferred in with just a couple months left to go before graduation and although had a preformed reputation as a girl who 'got around', none of my classmates had any experiences with her.

Fact is: she was smarter than most of us. One of the most intelligent women I have ever met. Top of her class in every subject.

In fact, she'd not dated any of them and treated them mainly as the sex-fueled clueless dorks that most of them were.

I met her in the Chess Club. Yes , I was one of those (and still am) geeks that likes to push little carvings about a chess board and strategize 3 moves in advance. I knew she was serious about the game as she whipped my ass in a “fool's mate” in about 12 moves the first time we played, and I knew about the gambit but didn't recognize it until too late. Note to self: never underestimate a smart girl with thick glasses.

Kathy had previously attended a parochial school in another city, but as our town had none, went to public HS instead. Perhaps it was the pentup sexuality that oozed from her, or it was her abundance of hormones and madeup stories that followed here. She did turn most guys heads just walking around, but I was the only guy she'd talk to and usually it was about chess, or giving me some help with math homework.

As she lived just 3 houses away we'd sometimes walk home the same route, and one day we happened to reach my house first, and as the day was hot I offered her some lemonade and cookies my mom always had on hand after school. She accepted and we both went in to the kitchen where Mom met her, exchanged pleasantries, and poured us lemonade and put out the cookies. We sat down at the table whle mom went back to her mending and tv soap opera viewing two rooms away.

Kathy was seated at one corner of our small kitchen table, and I was about to sit down next to her on the side, when she said, quite innocently, “Jim – stand there a second please”.

Then she stood up, came very close to me, and slid her hands into my jeans, and into the boxers as well and gave my junk a few firm squeezes as I rapidly became hard. I was shocked and unprepared to say anything.

I started to croak something ..

Shhh.. “she whispered, as she undid the fly and hauled out my rod expertly skinning back the foreskin as if she'd done that move a hundred times before.

We can put them together here and later you can try to put it in me”.

She then lifted her dress up and guided my hand to her pussy inside her panties which she had slid to the side.

Taking my cock she guides it into her moist slit and strokes it about 4 times and then just as rapidly drops it and pulls up panties and smooths her dress.

I quickly put it away as she thinks she hears someone coming. One more stroke and it would have been me.

I don't know what to do next. She says “Take me home now. If no one is there you can feel me up”.

Practically sprinting down the street we make it to her house, where there is no one home.

She turns to me with a smoldering kiss and then says: 'Wait for me to pee and then we can continue”.

She glides into the bathroom as I stand outside the door, listening intently as her piss gushes noisily into the bowl – my hardon raging inside my pants, dripping already with anticipation. As she opens the door a waft of heated pussy and girl pee drifts into my nostrils firing my imagination.

She takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom.

Sprawled on her bed, she spread wide and lets me insert my finger gingerly all the way into her well lubed and dripping muff, while she masturbates her own clit and silently cums. After she recovers she expertly jacks me off catching my cum in a Kleenex, manipulating my ball sack and sighing.

My head is reeling. I've never had a girl jerk me off, never had my fingers up a pussy, I'm still hard hard hard and need to fuck her badly. But that's not in the cards today. She's done with me and now she ushers me out the door with a promise to get together next week, which we do. In the meantime I'm masturbating 4 times a day to the memory of Kathy and her knowing hand and silky tight teen pussy.

Kathy went to nursing school and two years later we met up again and this time spent a weekend in a hotel suite (that she paid for) where she instructed me in the pleasures of a prostate massage, pissing, and many orgasms. That became a regular monthly rendezvous and where my first FMF 3-way took place.

So here's to you, Kathy. You taught me so much about my sexuality, and yours, introduced me to the joys of a sexy girl's finger up my asshole, while jerking me and sucking me to the best orgasms, who taught me how to gently slide it into her anus, and getting her off just as I came inside it. Who was an instinctive sucker of cocks, swallower of sperm, pleasure giver to men.

She's the rare one I think of when solitary getting myself off.

Guest UnabashedUser

Love that sweets. Recalling all the good times is great for the current libido. I love to hear women talk about the love they have for making men feel good, hand jobs , cocksucking, straight hard and deep fucking.  Now I'll have to recall a few other women and describe the action. 

You too now :P

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/11/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sweets said:

I use to love to make him cum feeling it all over my hand. I would still keep stroking him until it went soft and he would ask me to stop.

Did you ever take his cum into your mouth, either directly or by licking your hand?

I loved reading your account Sweets xx Brought back so many wonderful memories of early fumblings 🙂

The first time touching a girlfriend like that is still a wonderful memory, I was about 16 and we were lying in the grass in the woods and she allowed my hand to venture inside the waistband of her jeans for the first time. I clearly remember sneaking my fingertips into the top of her panties and just feeling her pubes for a second before she stopped me and said 'outside the panties only' so I just rubbed the outside until they got wet....thinking about it as I write I always liked to do that so maybe I did have a bit of a wet panties thing even back then.

We only went out for a couple of months and never had sex or anything, she still lives in the same town as me 40 years later and is married with grown up kids, still see her in the local store occasionally and we just exchange a knowing little smile.

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Oh the early times yes, rubbing on the outside and suddenly a gush of wetness and the sharp sigh and gasp of a preorgasm spasm.  Then sniffing the fingers containing a bit of that precious moisture while she fumbles with your fly and finally releases your engorged member, slyly getting your moisture on her fingers and licking them.

When you suddenly realize that girls, whether they admit it or not, love the liquids too.

• 4 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser
On 2/22/2021 at 11:00 AM, UnabashedUser said:

When you suddenly realize that girls, whether they admit it or not, love the liquids too

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh