Clubs

Clubs and lounges were never my thing. Never really went to them. But I know peeing takes place around them. 

I like to hang out in areas around clubs hoping for sights and that’s  usually like an hour before until after they let out. At the club are you allowed to leave and come back in? I’m sure the ladies room line is long so I would think it would be easier to leave out, pee outside and come back in. 

I’ve seen people start drinking before entering, and then there’s a line to get in. I have heard pee stories where a lady friend of mine left the line to pee, peed while still online, and pee in an outdoor portion of the club. Another story where a lady friend and her friends peed between the cars in a parking garage before getting on the line. I heard another story where another lady friend and her friends left out of the club and peed in the parking lot due to long bathroom lines. 

For planning purposes I am trying to understand this. 

• Like 1

I often see it happen in my standart to go club that when the ladies room is packed, which happens on special occasions/ events when the place is crowded the ladies just enter the mens room (as it would be too inconvenient to leave the club). So you have to sqeeze yourself in between the ladies to pee in a urinal while the girls are right behind you waiting for a cabin which are right next to the urinals.

As for the peeing outside, i guess when they are walking home thats when probably some outdoor peeing occurs but i just don't know if there is one 'hotspot' because there are too many inviting places for girls to relief themselves.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1