BB Sightings

Brilliant sighting of the angel!  As you know,  I love it when you can interact with the person peeing and that was a perfect interaction - nice and casual but affording you more of a view whilst putting the angel at ease.  I love that she peed out in the square rather than going off to find a more secluded place.   The more exposed the position is, the more I enjoy the sighting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2021 at 8:10 PM, Big Bear said:

I was shocked to see her just walk to the side door/fire exit of McDonald's and step up the two little steps.

Excellent sighting.  I love girls who simply pee at the closest location and don’t care about going to find a more secluded position.    I have seen it several times and just love it.  

• Like 2
  • 5 weeks later...

That latest sighting was superb - especially as you had the preamble to it in the takeaway.   Love the fact that she wasn't bothered about flashing her thong and that she gave you a cheeky smile whilst peeing.    I take it that it was one of the open sided phone booths rather than one with a door?

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2022 at 9:31 PM, Big Bear said:

I wandered back down to the church steps and sheltered under the archway and then realised I had intended to head home and had come back down to where I started, I should have just continued on to the train station. I stayed a while watching the crowds coming along the street telling myself I should head home. 

I saw a girl go into the shop opposite and had to do a double take. I waited and a few moments later she reappeared in the doorway and stood there sheltering with her friend. My double take had been for a good reason. The girl I had noticed was wearing a tight one piece black spandex jumpsuit that moulded to every part of her slim athletic body. I knew I had to get a closer look and wandered across the road towards the shop. I stood the side of the shop and could not keep my eyes off her. She looked phenomenal close up. Tall, blonde, stunningly gorgeous. Her body showed off perfectly in the spandex, her bum looked amazing,  her little thong clearly visible through the material, not to mention when she turned round the jump suit left little to the imagination being so tight it was giving her a very clear camel toe. She was fine from head to toe. I just stood a while admiring her sexiness. 

After a while a taxi pulled up for her friend and after saying their goodbyes she left. The blonde girl moved out of the doorway and round to the ATM. She joined the queue and stood shifting around, I guessed because she was cold, her outfit certainly wasn't designed for warmth. I joined the queue behind her admiring her sexy wiggling and eventually it was her turn. Throughout the night I had heard people having trouble with the machine and after she had put her card in and input what she wanted clearly the machine was playing up as she kept tapping on the screen. 

I asked if she was okay and she said she was trying to get the machine to work. I moved forward and saw that she was clicking on the button to confirm the transaction but it wasn't clicking. I moved next to her and tried it, eventually after a few attempts the machine worked and the transaction started processing. She thanked me and I said no problem. The transaction worked and then it came up asking if she wanted a receipt. She clicked the no button and again it didn't work straight off.

She kept clicking on it and suddenly semi squatted and started bobbing on the spot. She moaned it was so cold and I thought she was just trying to warm up. She tried clicking a few more times then moaned "oh come on, I need a pee". Eventually she got it to work and she stood back bobbing on the spot and squirming waiting. Her card popped out and then she stood waiting for the cash. Clearly there was something wrong with the machine it was taking forever. Eventually her cash came out and she took it and turned round and said "thank you for the help darling, lovely meeting you". I told her no problem and she walked off down the street and I noticed she headed over to the taxi office. 

I walked across and joined the queue behind her and when she noticed me she smiled and said "oh hello again". We stood chatting and she moaned again she was cold. I took my jacket off and offered it to her. She refused a few times but I insisted so she slipped it over her shoulders and thanked me again. There were a few people in the queue and as time passed she resumed her semi squat position and I asked if she was alright. She smiled and said "yeah, just really need to pee". I just nodded in response and continued admiring her motions. 

We got towards the front of the queue and now she was squirming a lot. She looked round expectantly at each car that came along the street and then she suddenly moaned "ohhh fuck I need to pee so bad". She slid her hand between her legs on her thighs and I was loving watching her sexy squirms. I framed it jokingly and said to her "why don't you go and have a pee somewhere if you need to go badly". She laughed and said "if I was wearing a different outfit I probably would but I would have to take this off to pee and its way too cold to be doing that, plus I would most likely get caught, I will just have to wait till I get home". I nodded enjoying that thought and said "well hopefully it won't be too long for you".

She looked round as a car pulled up and some people headed off leaving her second in the queue and she replied "hopefully not, almost at the front of the queue now". We continued chatting and as the minutes passed she kept on squirming and crossing her legs and when the next car pulled up and the guy in front got in and left she moved forwards and told the guy in the doorway where she was going. She turned back and said something about the next car being hers and she stood looking down the street in anticipation for it coming. 

Shortly after her taxi arrived and the guy in the taxi office told her it was hers. She slipped off my jacket giving me another look at her fantastic body wrapped in spandex and handed it me, thanking me. I took it and wished her a goodnight and she responded "you too darling, thank you so much". She got in the car and waved as she set off, leaving me standing there with my mind running thinking about her heading home needing to pee. All I could think about was her getting home desperate and nearly wetting herself and having to fight her way out of the one piece in order to pee. Given I was at the taxi office I jumped in the next car that came along and headed home, my head full of such sexy thoughts. 

It sounds like that must have ended in an accident for her.  Perhaps she wet herself in the back of the taxi.  Or maybe she would have realised that she couldn't hold it, and told the taxi driver he had to stop.  She'd then have squatted on the pavement by the open door, peeing through her jumpsuit as she wouldn't have got it down in time.  Or she would have got to her front door, and then lost control and used her thong as her toilet while she tried to open the door.  In that case, she might have wet herself standing, or she might have crouched down to limit the damage.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:31 PM, Big Bear said:

I framed it jokingly and said to her "why don't you go and have a pee somewhere if you need to go badly". She laughed and said "if I was wearing a different outfit I probably would but I would have to take this off to pee and its way too cold to be doing that, plus I would most likely get caught, I will just have to wait till I get home". I nodded enjoying that thought

You should have chanced it and offered to help her Big Bear. It seems you'd build up a bit of a repour so you might have been lucky.😉