BB Sightings

The absolute best way to have a sighting.  No searching, the sighting came to you, directly there in plain view, a totally desperate lady peeing without a care in the world with you having a grandstand view.  The friends thought you were a “poor guy” for having had to witness it and she thought she was the one in the wrong for exposing herself in front of you rather than there being any consideration of you spying on her.  A little banter and laughter at the end to top it off.   Perfect.

• Like 4
On 8/1/2020 at 10:14 PM, vpw said:

Nice report BB, in my experience the girls today don't really try to hide or cover but what they do is find the best spot relatively and relieve themselves. Those who wait looking for spot or hold it till they reach their destination usually end up desperate and then throw their inhibition and release their pee wherever they can or end up all wet. Most nowadays do it in parking lots next to their vehicles or behind it. Its become a normal affair for them to come up to their vehicles and before they drive off empty their bladders. They are not really concerned about their privacy or cover, some would use their vehicle doors thats mostly a placebo as it hardly covers anything. Even when I walk up to them on pretense of getting into my vehicle most would have no reaction or simply a sorry or sometimes a smile and an apology but no effort to cover up. I am glad the ladies now have collectively removed their inhibition about peeing outside and also the subsequent exposure that happens in that process.

On at least a couple of occasions I've come across ladies peeing beside their cars with very little embarrassment. 

• Like 1

Brilliant when you have the perfect excuse to be there in an official capacity and they think you are doing them a huge favour and being nice to them when in reality you are loving every second and there is no way you would have kicked them out.

• Agree 1

Definitely an excellent sighting, thank you.  I agree with @The99Club, that someone continuing to pee after getting up is a rare spot - in my experience, most girls who couldn't shut off the flow would just continue peeing where they are and either look down and cover their face with their hands or simply apologise or they would call out and say "nothing to see here, look the other way" or similar.   In a small minority of cases they would shout at the innocent passer by and tell them to stop being a pervert!   

The picture definitely adds to the scene - even though you describe it very well.   I often find that pictures aren't worth doing because there is no visible puddle - e.g. on grass or gravel, or a beach, but when it is a waterfall down the steps like that or a huge lake on the pavement then it is worthy of a quick snapshot.   I agree with you entirely about not wanting to take pics when people would see you doing it though.   I've avoided taking pictures for that reason at times as well.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Big Bear said:

I walked back up and sat back on the front door steps watching people coming and going and waiting for it to get busier. I had been sat their a while when a taxi pulled up by the bus stop and a young blonde girl got out. She walked up and round the corner and headed to the ATM. It's quite common to see people doing this. Getting out of taxi's and going to get money to pay for their taxi. 

She joined the queue for the ATM and after a few moments I noticed she could not stand still whilst waiting and kept jiggling her legs back and forth as she waited. When it came her turn to use the machine she did her thing and whilst waiting for her money she did a couple of bobs on the spot and made it clear she really needed to pee. 
Once she had her money she walked back to the taxi and handed it through the window to the driver and as she did two more girls got out of the back seat. As the taxi drove away the three girls walked up to the corner of the street and the blonde girl pointed across to the nearest bar and then said something to her friends before turning round and quickly walking across the road. 

Moments later she came rushing into the courtyard and headed into the corner, squirming on the spot as she undid her tight black jeans. In a quick motion she pulled them down and squatted down. As I was sat on the highest most step leaning on the door my view was obscured by the door surround so I leaned forward and peeked round the wall and found her unleashing a torrent across the stone floor.  I admired the view for a while before her stream finished and as she stood up to pull her jeans back up I leaned back and idly looked at my phone. 

She walked forward slightly doing up her zip and her belt and once she was done she went back down to where her friends were stood by the shop and I realised that through all of that she hadn't even realised I was sitting there. I guess my big black coat made me blend in the dark doorway.

Blending into the dark is the best way to see sightings almost chameleon like or the marines. In fact the marines are the best at blending into different surroundings they paint there faces to match and keep hidden

• Like 1