BB Sightings

38 minutes ago, Big Bear said:

After the group of women had gone on their way I popped into the shop and got myself a drink and a snack and wandered back down to where I had started. There were some guys sitting on the bench at the top of the church steps so I went and stood near the bottom and leant on the wall in the little gap between two electricity boxes. I went back to watching along the street and stood there for a while waiting for the next potential encounter. 

I had been there a while watching people coming and going when my attention was drawn to what would become my next, and favourite, encounter of the night. A group of girls came along the street and stopped at the ATM outside the shop midway along. It mustn’t have been working as they then came along to the shop on the corner to use the ATM there. It was at this point that I noticed one of the girls, a really cute and curvy brunette in a knee length floaty black and white polkadot dress, was looking a little squirmy as she waited in line for the machine. I watched her little subtle motions for a few moments before deciding to wander over and enjoy them up close.

I walked over and joined in line behind the girls and now I was closer it was obvious she needed to pee. When the young couple in front had finished the girls moved forward and the first girl used the machine, followed by the brunette. When she had done she moved off to the side and once again stood tapping her foot and fidgeting and after a few moments she moaned to her friends “hurry up I need a wee”. She continued to squirm on the spot whilst her friends finished up and then they crossed over the road and headed towards the bar. Unfortunately there was nobody waiting outside so I figured it would be a short lived sighting.

However after they spoke to the bouncer it became apparent that there weren't currently any available tables for four of them so they would have to wait. They stepped to the side and one of the girls asked if they wanted to wait which they said they would and then the brunette added “but I need a wee so I’m going to have to go”. One of the girls asked where she was going to go and she turned and pointed up towards the churchyard and said “I’ll go up there”. The other girl pointed out the guys up there and said “but they are up there”. The brunette replied “so I don’t care” and set off walking, asking the other girl if she was coming.

They walked along the street and I set off too, now I knew where she was going. My intention was to walk down to the side steps and then go up into the courtyard. A common trick of mine. I crossed over the main road and slowly started walking down, glancing around to see where she was. The two girls crossed over and then I heard her say “Oh! I could go down there, no one will see in there”. I looked round and saw her pointing to the dark alleyway across from where the church is, and when I say dark I mean it, it's right between two buildings with no lighting at all so it's pitch black. Not to mention its really rocky and uneven underfoot. Two factors why I think that a lot of people avoid it.

She began crossing back over and as she did the two girls bumped into someone they knew and were chatting for a moment. I started crossing the road and heading towards the alleyway and I knew that I had to make a decision. Not only that but I had to get the timing of it perfect. If I got to the alley too soon looking like I was going to pee myself she might wait until I had done and if I waited too late it would look suspicious that I was following her in. I had to time it just right.

I kept an eye on her talking and then she told her friend “you stay and talk to (whatever the guy's name was) I’m just going down there”. She started walking down the road and as she did I walked across the road. I didn’t look in her direction and she paid me no heed until I timed it just right that I turned to walk into the alley just as she turned the corner to do the same.

I was met with a cry of “oh noooo, you can’t go down there”. I turned to look at her and with a puzzled expression I said “huh, why not?”. She looked at me, looking a little embarrassed and then replied “cos I really need a wee and I’m going to go for one down there”. As she said that she crossed her legs and bobbed on the spot. I smiled at her and said “so am I, that’s what I’m doing too”.

I walked forward a little more whilst looking at her and she stood for a moment looking at me and she said “oh well erm….”. I either thought she was going to stand and wait and let me keep going or she was going to ask me not to go in so she could. However I was shocked when she suddenly did another bob on the spot and moaned “okay well you go one side and I will go the other”. I wasn’t going to say no to that and walked along with her slightly behind me. We walked a way into the alley and then she said “you go there” pointing at the wall, and I will go over to this side”.

I walked over to the wall and started undoing my belt and she laughed and said “its kinda strange doing a synchronised wee with a stranger”. I turned round as she spoke to me and saw her pulling up her dress and taking down her knickers which I smiled when I saw they matched her dress. I laughed and said “yeah, it certainly is”. She squatted down and immediately the sound of her stream splashing onto the floor filled the air, along with her sexy moan of relief. 

After about 30 seconds her stream stopped and she said “that was quick, I’m proud of myself”. I looked round and made a jokey comment saying “bloody hell that was quick” as I watched her pulling her polka dot knickers back into place and pulling her dress down. She then walked into the middle of the alley and stood watching me. I joked again saying I clearly wasn’t as fast as her and she replied “You gotta be quick when peeing in public when you are a lady, can’t be as discreet as you guys ya know, comes from years of practice”. I finished peeing and did up my belt and we started walking out of the alley. 

When we came out we walked up the main road a little to where her friend was and she said “I’m back!”. Her friend made a comment and then asked who I was. The brunette laughed and said “this is my wee buddy”. I just laughed and held up a hand in a mock greeting before telling the girls to enjoy their night and I wandered up and along the street enjoying the fact I had made a wee buddy.

Fabulous description @Big Bear! And that girl sounds like she might be a lot of fun!

On 6/7/2021 at 4:18 PM, Eliminature said:

If I knew the guy in question, then yes. I probably would have gone with him to find somewhere else to pee. Hoping that he'd be willing to go against a wall or somewhere and I would have the chance to pee next to him as we watched each other. 

Though, if I didn't know him, I probably wouldn't risk it. 

I love hearing about these sightings, BB. Maybe one day, I can make a pilgrimage to this particular town/city and see if I can see a chap hanging around close to the church, see a few male and female pissers and of course contribute to the water level myself! 

One thing that and I have noticed from this site is that, as a general rule, straight men only want to see women peeing. Whereas women like to see both men and women, even if they are otherwise straight - I fall into that category myself. Interesting how fluid (pun intended) female sexuality can be.

I'd love to piss next to you. I would also like to compare our streams and the amount of pee released. Would you like something like this?

The polka dot dress girl sounds like a dream, not only one of my favourite types of dress, but initially she had said she wasn't worried about the other blokes being around when she went to the church yard and then she actually agreed to peeing in the alley with you.

I'm sure you couldn't see much detail as you say it was dark - although it must have had some light as you could tell her knickers matched her dress.   I know what you mean though - there are plenty alleys that don't look inviting as they are so dark but once you are in them your eyes adjust a bit and you can make out the basics.     However, in this case, the sight was not the big thing - more the fact that you were together and peeing.   I love that she watched you when she finished rather than being polite and staying where she was until you were done.

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

The polka dot dress girl sounds like a dream, not only one of my favourite types of dress, but initially she had said she wasn't worried about the other blokes being around when she went to the church yard and then she actually agreed to peeing in the alley with you.

I'm sure you couldn't see much detail as you say it was dark - although it must have had some light as you could tell her knickers matched her dress.   I know what you mean though - there are plenty alleys that don't look inviting as they are so dark but once you are in them your eyes adjust a bit and you can make out the basics.     However, in this case, the sight was not the big thing - more the fact that you were together and peeing.   I love that she watched you when she finished rather than being polite and staying where she was until you were done.

Had she not been just behind me the dark would have made it harder to see. It is defo the kind of alley that looks much darker because of the brightly lit street but once down there your eyes adjust to the limited light.

I also loved that she watched, I would have loved the encounter anyway but that fact she came and watched me definitely made it more fun. If only more girls were like her.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more excellent sightings, but the public pee on the pavement has got to win the day for sheer audacity of the girl for peeing out in the open, relying on distraction techniques alone.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Big Bear said:

I went and stood at the bottom of the church steps watching along the street and up the main road as more people started coming down from the top side of town. As time passed I saw that the first two bars along the street had queues forming outside and I could only imagine the same could be said for the ones further along. 

My attention was drawn to two girls who walked away from the bar queue and crossed over the street. I had seen them about ten minutes before when they had come down the main road, used the atm and gone and joined the queue. I watched as they quickly walked along the street hand in hand and when they reached the main road they turned and started walking down. When they reached the alleyway behind the shop they stopped for a moment and then carried on walking down. It became apparent why they continued on as moments later two guys came out of the alleyway doing up their jeans. 

The two girls walked down the road until they reached the next street and looked around before turning and walking back up the road. When they reached the alleyway again they stood watching the two guys slowly walking back up and once the guys had turned round the corner the two girls walked into the alleyway. I quickly walked across the road and down towards the alley and when I turned into it I was greeted with a lovely view. Just a way into the alley one of the girls, a cute brunette in her early 20’s, was squatting down with a strong stream gushing out from beneath her red skirt. 

The other girl, a tall curvy blonde in tight black jeans, was standing facing into the alley so didn’t see me walking towards them. As I got closer the brunette looked up and then playfully hit her friend on the leg and said “hey, you are supposed to be keeping look out”. The blonde turned round, saw me and said “ooops sorry”. 

I came level with them and said “sorry ladies, just passing through”. I walked past and headed towards one of the bins a little way down. I actually needed to pee so pulled out my cock and started peeing against the wall. I heard the girl finish and looked round and watched her reach under her skirt and rearrange her knickers before letting her skirt drop down. I heard the blonde say something to which the brunette responded “it's fine...he is peeing too he won’t care...he isn’t even looking to just go”. 

I glanced round and saw the blonde undoing her belt and stepping to where her friend had just been squatted. She pulled down her jeans along with her pink thong and squatted down. She was facing away from me so I just got a nice view of her lovely bum and the sound of her stream starting up and splashing onto the floor. 

By now I had finished peeing and did up my trousers and started walking back to go out of the alley. As I walked past I laughed and said “oop, sorry ladies, just passing through again”. The brunette laughed and then turned back to her friend. I reached the end of the alley and as I turned to walk back up the main road I looked back along the alley just in time to see the blonde finishing off and got a lovely view as she did a cute little wiggle and stood up, flashing her shaved pussy as she pulled her knickers back into place, followed by her jeans. 

I went and stood by the shop and moments later the two girls came walking past and the brunette smiled at me and said “that’s so much better “ and went and re-joined the queue for the bar.

The best type of sighting - close up views, hearing the sounds, talking to them and hearing that they don't care about you being there because you are peeing too.  It seems that when a girl sees that a bloke is peeing, they assume that the bloke isn't interested in them - I guess it is more that they know you are not going to be offended by them peeing as you are peeing too, but it shows that they are comfortable exposing themselves if you are doing the same.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
14 hours ago, Big Bear said:

It had calmed down after the first initial rush of people arriving so I went and saw if anything was going on up by McDonalds and when I found that quiet too I went and sat on the bench at the top of the church steps to chill for a bit. I had been sat there for about 20 minutes just idly playing on my phone and drinking my bottle of pop when I got an unexpected sighting from a clearly desperate girl. 

The girl in question was a gorgeous blonde in her mid to late 20’s and was wearing a little black crop top and some sexy little black leather look shorts. She surprised me because she suddenly appeared at the bottom of the steps and it was immediately obvious she was bursting. As she rushed up the steps she was making little gasps and moans and taking hurried steps. She rushed past me and quickly headed towards the courtyard. As she reached the corner she stopped and moaned “fuuuuck”. About ten minutes before a group of girls and guys had gone round and were sitting on the door stairs just hanging out and judging by the girls reaction they must have still been there.

The girl turned around and headed back towards the steps. I assumed she was going to go back down them and head somewhere else however when she got to the top of the steps she went and stood to the side at the top. On each side at the top of the steps there are two decorative stone bollards that are part of the archway design. She went and stood behind the one on the right and stood stepping frantically from foot to foot as she fumbled with the zipper on the back of her shorts. The sound of her heels clicking on the concrete coupled with her moans of desperation were so damn sexy.

She finally got her zipper undone and quickly pulled down her shorts along with a very sexy little white thong and semi squatted. She started peeing immediately and let out a sigh of relief as she held onto the stone bollard for support. The semi squat gave a fantastic view of her stream cascading from between her legs and pooling on the floor below. She was peeing for a good amount of time before the stream slowed down and eventually stopped. She stood in place for about ten seconds before standing back up and pulling her thong back into place and then stepped to the side of the puddle and was sorting out the zipper on her shorts.

Once she was done she stepped out away from the bollard and I smiled at her. She smiled back and said “I’m sorry you had to see that but I was absolutely busting and there was no way I could have waited any longer”. I laughed and replied “don’t worry about it darling, you sure you looked like you needed it”. She laughed and nodded in response and then said “suppose I should go find my friends, see ya” and with that she quickly went down the steps and headed back up the street leaving me staring at the huge puddle she had left behind.

Always love reading your posts BB. Makes me insanely jealous too lol