BB Sightings

Sounds like my birthplace - maybe if there was a Trackside bar involved somewhere.  But don't worry, any further location giveaways aren't coming from my lips.

Amazing evening though - and if your passion is something your sister-in-law doesn't know about, hopefully that's still the case.  Hopefully she didn't spot any tell-tale signs as she was sat peeing a couple of feet away...  (like you spraying the ceiling or struggling to hide the bulge in your jeans?).  I know that sometimes our familiarity takes away some of the eroticism though.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Sounds like my birthplace - maybe if there was a Trackside bar involved somewhere.  But don't worry, any further location giveaways aren't coming from my lips.

Amazing evening though - and if your passion is something your sister-in-law doesn't know about, hopefully that's still the case.  Hopefully she didn't spot any tell-tale signs as she was sat peeing a couple of feet away...  (like you spraying the ceiling or struggling to hide the bulge in your jeans?).  I know that sometimes our familiarity takes away some of the eroticism though.

Yeah sometimes familiarity outweighs my passion but this was definitely not one of them. I was certainly turned on from watching her desperation then even more so whilst listening to her peeing right behind me.

I certainly woukd have loved to more than just pee whilst standing there but I resisted. Just meant I was glad to be wearing loose jeans so it wasn't super obvious.

There are trackside bars along the way at a few stations so you never know it could be.

• Like 3
On 9/5/2020 at 4:48 AM, Big Bear said:

Got a handful of sightings over the bank holiday weekend which started off with a hot blonde milf and her equally hot friend. I had just finished work and was walking into town along the main road. As I was two women appeared from one of the side streets across the road and started walking towards town.  A little further along there I walked across the road at the crossing point and fell in behind them, immediately wishing I had done so sooner. One of the women, a tall leggy blonde was wearing some sexy skin tight leather look leggings which not only showed off her great butt but also clearly showed the outline of her sexy thong underneath. As someone who loves VPL this was a lovely sight. Not to mention her friend who had one some black shorts, showing off her slender legs. As we walked along I just admired the view. 

Not long after though my interest in them increased as we reached the town's outer ring road and stood waiting at the crossing. They were chatting and then suddenly the blonde, mid conversation, moaned "God I need a pee" and did a little curtsy motion then continued with her conversation. We crossed the road into the town centre and as we walked along the main shopping precinct the blonde moaned again "I really need a pee". This time her friend laughed and made a comment about her going before they left not too long ago and the blonde said "I know I know but I had a lot to drink before I came to yours". 

A few minutes later she told her friend she would quickly nip to McDonalds for a wee then they would head for the bus. I checked the time and realised that McDonalds would have now changed to take out only so she wouldn't be allowed in. As we reached the town square and were almost at Mcdonald's she started walking a little faster. When she reached the road she had to wait for a bus to go by and as she was stood I noticed she was now gently bouncing her leg. Clearly her need was growing. When the bus had gone she dashed across the road and I stood and watched as she went to the door and realised it was blocked. She spoke to the guy inside obviously asking if she could come in but he refused and she came back to her friend.

"They have closed now, its only for take out food, I'll just have to go at the bus station" she told her friend, squirming gently. I set off walking towards the bus station with the two of them just behind and a few minutes later as we reached the side entrance to the bus station she moaned to her friend "hurry hurry hurry" and started doing fast little steps up the stretch of drop off points to the main bus station area. I turned the corner to where the toilets were just a few moments before them and when she came around she walked towards the door and found it firmly shut. She pushed a few more times before accepting they were closed and turned round, bending over slightly and squirming on the spot. She looked at her friend and said "fuck they are shut too". Her friend replied that their bus was due in 10 minutes to which the blonde replied "I know but I'm busting for a pee and there is no way I can wait until we get to (town name), I will wet myself on the bus, I need to find somewhere to pee before we get on the bus". 

She set off back down towards the side door and I quickly walked along to the main exit of the bus station. I waited by the door and watched as they came out of the side door and walked across the courtyard in front of the bus station and my guess had been right. They were heading for the alleyway between two buildings across the courtyard. I walked across and down the alleyway and about halfway down it opens up into some car parking spaces for the staff of the shops. I moved behind there and moments later the blonde women appeared and turned towards the parking spaces. She moved into the corner and without wasting second she pulled down her leggings and little red thong and squatted down and started peeing. She let out a sigh as she did her friend came round the corner and I waited a moment before coming out from behind the dumpster. I had undone my belt so when I walked out it looked like I had just done the same as her. I apologised and said "as if they shut the toilets when the buses are still running". The blonde looked up and said "I know right, surely if the bus station is open the toilets would be too". She finished peeing and pulled her leggings and knickers back into place then her friend said "I think I better go before we get on the bus too" she moved towards where her friend had been and pulled down her shorts and white knickers before squatting down and releasing her bladder in the same spot. I just watched as she peed without a care and when she had done she sorted herself out and she asked me where I was heading. As we set off back to the bus station I told her I had finished work and was heading home and asked the same question of her. She told me they were going to meet some friends and I told them I hoped they enjoyed their night. When we got into the bus station they headed to their stop with a goodnight and not long after got on their bus. I left the bus station to head down into town to see if I could scope out any more sexy sightings.

I see this too often, and then people catch a misdemeanor for pissing in public as if they had a choice. Better the alleyways or outside than messing up some restaurants bathroom 

• Like 1
On 4/21/2021 at 9:47 PM, Big Bear said:

Something a bit different before I continue posting my usual sightings. This is just a fun encounter I had a couple of years ago with my sister in law and a wonderfully designed bathroom. 

Where we live we have a local ale trail which is a great day out visiting some really nice pubs. The novelty of it is the pubs in question are all situated either on railway stations or next to railway stations so you can visit each pub and then get the train to the next one and so on. We have done it many times over the years and have tailored it to our own day out. We start by getting the train to the furthest location and then make our way back through the day until we arrive back at our home town. It's always a lot of fun and sometimes there are a few of us, sometimes a large group of us. The day in question there was a small group of us who decided to go including myself, my dad, my older brother and his wife and a few others from our local pub. After meeting at our local railway pub we got on the train and began our day.

Fast forward to later in the evening and we arrived back at the second to last stop. The plan was to have a drink in the pub on the train station and then get the train back home and finish off in our town. However after we had finished our drinks and went to consult the departure board we found the train we wanted had been cancelled due to a problem somewhere else on the line so the next one wasn’t for well over an hour. We decided that rather than waiting around we would get the bus back to our town and then head to the new micro pub that had recently opened as we had been a few times and loved it. 

We left the pub and went and waited for the bus. We stood waiting for about 15 minutes before it came and once it did we got on and headed off. We had been on the bus for about 5 minutes when my sister in law moaned that she really needed a wee. Wasn’t surprising after we had been out drinking all day and she had last gone about 30 minutes prior before we left the pub. I was feeling the need to go too. 

Given it was later in the evening the roads were pretty quiet so it wouldn’t take too long to get to our town and then once off the bus the micro pub wasn’t too far away. Even so with her now occasionally mentioning her need to pee it was making my need worse. The only good thing was I got to enjoy watching her subtle squirms and wiggles. 

In the ten minutes that followed my need continued to grow and from her motions it looked like hers was too. As we came down the main road into town a few of our group got up and walked down towards the door ready to get off and I followed suit. She came and stood behind me and I could see her legs jiggling and squeezing and I looked at her and said “thank god we are here, I really need a piss”. She smiled and responded “tell me about it, I’m absolutely bursting, I would be going in there if it were open” she indicated towards the supermarket by the bus stop. I nodded and then she added “where are we going again?”. I told her and reminded her where it was and she said “oh yeah I know where it is, at least it’s not far”.

The bus stopped and we all got off and set off walking. To get to where we were heading we had to walk along the canal and as we set off our group split up as we were walking at different speeds. I ended up walking along with one of our good friends from the pub and were chatting about this and that. It’s not a long walk to the pub but as we were all quite tipsy it took about 5 minutes longer than it should and by the time I got there I really had to pee.

Now the thing about this pub with it being so small and having a small capacity there is one unisex disabled toilet for use by all. When I walked in and turned around to where the toilet was there was another guy from our group standing waiting. I joined behind him and stood chatting to him for a moment before his wife came out.. He went inside and just as he did my dad, brother and sister in law came in. Whilst my dad and brother turned off into the bar area my sister in law quickly came around and when she saw me standing there she moaned “oh god are you queueing”. I nodded and she asked who was in there. I told her and she came and stood next to me and broke out pee dancing. 

“I hope he isn’t long in there. I'm dying for a wee” she moaned, crossing her legs and bouncing on her knees. I laughed and indicated her dancing. “You look how I feel” I joked, as I too was pretty desperate. For a few minutes we stood waiting, all the while I enjoyed watching her sexy squirms and gasps of desperation. We heard the toilet flush and she moaned “oh thank god” then she turned to me and said “promise you will be quick”. I said I would be and she added “you better be because I’m nearly wetting myself”. 

The door opened and the guy came out and as I moved forward she suddenly went “oh it's this place, I knew I’d been somewhere recently with this setup. I wasn’t sure what she was getting at but when I looked inside I realised what she meant. It may have been just a single stall bathroom but inside there was a sink, a toilet and then a urinal on the wall giving guys the option. 

As I moved forward she started to ask something and then stopped. I asked if she was alright and she blushed and said “its just...say no if its weird but are you going to use the urinal? If so can I come in with you and use the toilet? I wouldn’t ask normally but I am actually about to start wetting myself and I don’t know how much longer I can wait”. I was taken aback that she would suggest such a thing but I wasn’t about to waste such an opportunity so I told her I was fine with that. 

She followed me in and locked the door and I walked over to the urinal and whipped out my cock and let out a sigh as I started peeing. I sneakily looked around and watched as she got her belt undone and slid down her jeans. The moment she sat down a strong stream started and I turned back, enjoying the sound of her gushing pee and her sighs of relief. 

When I finished I turned round to the sink and sneaked glances at her enjoying the view. When she had done she sorted herself out and washed her hands and we headed out into the bar area. For the rest of the night I couldn’t stop thinking about her desperation and the sound of her lovely long pee. Was a great end to the day for sure.

Fantastic end to the night.  I bet it was the only thing on your mind every time you saw her for a while after that.

I do love those kind of toilets although the only person I have shared one with is my wife. 

Guest UnabashedUser

True story about apartment hunting with the wife, Bonnie.

For your enjoyment a real life account of one of Bonnie and my early pee experiences.

After we dated for a couple of months we'd decided to live together as our libidos, life styles and personalities were compatible and we just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

We both wanted sex a lot -- and that meant we had to be together a lot.  As my apartment was the size of a shoebox, we shopped for a joint place that was in much better condition and had more room and was more convenient for Bonnie to go to work.

As pee was part of our relationship, the bathroom was most important. And as such, we both took the opportunity to use the commode at every apartment we surveyed.

One older place had a large toilet, made in the 20's , huge by today's standards. It was also higher off the floor than a modern crapper--ancient overhead tank.  It had an oversized seat as well, which suits Bonnie's ample ass perfectly.  

As we looked at it, Bonnie whispered (as the rental agent was nearby outside) "Hey babe -- lets try this out", and lowering her panties and hiking up her dress, sits on the seat.  She invitingly spreads open her huge outer  pussy lips and adjusts herself so that she's seated forward on the bowl.

I unzip and flop out my fuckstick which is already stiffening and move towards her, skinning it back to expose it's reddened head, knowing that I need to pee and waiting for the first drops to be released.  Bonnie is now licking her fingers and transferring that moisture to her inner lips and clit, getting it lubed for masturbation as is her habit.

Bonnie now takes out just one of her voluminous breasts and flops it over her dress top, its ruddy nipple the size of my little finger jutting towards me invitingly. At that moment I take my wanger and rub it on her nipple. She moans as her fingers continue the circling of her now engorged clit frequently moving down to masturbate her protruding butthole.

Now I feel the pee starting, and move back as she grasps my balls with her other hand and I aim my stream directly at her moist gap which she widens to receive my foamy pee.  It cascades down her meaty flaps into her crevice onto her clit, down past her cuntal opening where it makes the sound like the blowing of air across a bottle, and then rushes along her 'taint, swirls about her butthole, and into the toilet noisily.

Suddenly Bonnie's piss begins to flow and mixes with mine in a golden river of urine, hers hissing as it loudly does across her pissflap, furiously now roiling the waters of the toilet, her gasps and moans of pleasure urging me to greater hardness.

Now I am almost finished pissing and my cock is in her hand as she continues her stream and leans forward to take my convulsive shaft and head into her full and generous mouth, her tongue lapping the underside of the head, directly on the man-clit, which is my most sensitive part as she pulls down on the shaft and up on my balls.

As her final drips leave her asshole and pussy, my balls spring open their valve and copious quantities of my whitehot spew fly from my purple engorged cockhead and into her gasping mouth,where much of it slides from her lips and drains down my shaft to moisten my ballsack.

We both collapse in each other's arms, mopping up the remains of our ejaculations and urine with toilet paper, then  reassemble our garments.  The air in the bathroom is full of the aroma of piss and cum and pussy, and we hope the rental agent doesn't notice.

If she did, she didn't say, but her cheeks were flushed as if she had heard something. It's pretty obvious that we've both just cum as we try to walk normally and breath regularly.

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Fantastic end to the night.  I bet it was the only thing on your mind every time you saw her for a while after that.

I do love those kind of toilets although the only person I have shared one with is my wife. 

It certainly was. My mind definitely wandered anytime I was around her. 

Me too, I know of a few bathrooms like that but besides that encounter with my SIL I have only ever used them with girlfriends. Hopefully some day I will get to do something similar again.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I love reading BB's and Alfresco's sightings! 

I fantasise about being caught watering down a wall or tree by a friendly urophile. It would be great if I was walking around this town/city (no idea where this is, by the way) looking for somewhere to release the beer I had drunk. Heading for the steps/subway that you talk about (I don't think I'd want to pee in the churchyard), lifting my black skirt/dress and positioning myself into the corner whilst BB was wandering around, looking for sightings. He catches sight of me - distinctive because I always wear black - and immediately becomes aroused by the sight of my stream thundering against the wall. He hears it hiss and trickle onto the floor. Eventually I taper off and shake myself slightly and go back out to find the railway station or a cab. 

In the microbrewery (I love real ale!), I'd probably want to use the urinal myself, so I'm afraid you'd either have to use the loo or try to pee into the urinal with me! Being a bit selfish for a change!

Sorry for derailing your thread a bit there, BB. The admins might want to delete this comment, if they see fit. 

As you were. 

Note to admins: please don't delete the comment!

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Sorry for derailing your thread a bit there, BB. The admins might want to delete this comment, if they see fit. 

As you were. 

I can't speak for the other staff, but on a personal (and slightly uncharacteristically blunt for me) level, what you wrote has me far to aroused to do any deleting.

Hopefully I still count as one of the 'mature' attitude guys, in which case I'd be more than happy to keep guard for you in your moment of need (if Mr E doesn't mind).  Same thing applies for definite in the pub toilets. 

And 'as you were' may take a few minutes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I fantasise about being caught watering down a wall or tree by a friendly urophile. It would be great if I was walking around this town/city (no idea where this is, by the way) looking for somewhere to release the beer I had drunk. Heading for the steps/subway that you talk about (I don't think I'd want to pee in the churchyard), lifting my black skirt/dress and positioning myself into the corner whilst BB was wandering around, looking for sightings. He catches sight of me - distinctive because I always wear black - and immediately becomes aroused by the sight of my stream thundering against the wall. He hears it hiss and trickle onto the floor. Eventually I taper off and shake myself slightly and go back out to find the railway station or a cab. 

In the microbrewery (I love real ale!), I'd probably want to use the urinal myself, so I'm afraid you'd either have to use the loo or try to pee into the urinal with me! Being a bit selfish for a change!

As you were. 

Definitely don't need to apologise for this, it is a very hot thought. 

• Like 1
On 4/30/2021 at 11:24 AM, Eliminature said:

As you were. 

I would love to catch you - it would be particularly memorable because in all the sightings I've had, I have not yet seen a lady peeing standing up.   Well..... unless you count the girl who soaked her jeans whilst standing outside a locked toilet or the few girls I have seen standing not quite deep enough in the sea and peeing through their swimsuits.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Having finally gone back to work after restrictions were eased last week I managed to get out on Saturday night after work and was lucky enough to get a few sightings. I have a few days off work this week so I will hopefully get the time to write those up. 

However I just wanted to ask a quick question to those who read this thread on the regular. Since being back at work I have had a few fun little desperation sightings whilst working on the front desk and have a bunch more from the past couple of years of working there and wondered if people would be interested in me sharing them. I ask because whilst this thread has just plain desperation stories it is mostly pee sightings and I don't want to share these little encounters of desperation if people aren't interested in them. 

I love these little moments when they happen because they are left with an open conclusion and my imagination can run wild with a million possibilities of what could have happened and I would be more than happy to post them. I just don't want to flood this thread (pun intended) with stories of just minor desperation encounters if people prefer the accounts of actual sightings.

Let me know if you would like to hear them or not. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Big Bear said:

Having finally gone back to work after restrictions were eased last week I managed to get out on Saturday night after work and was lucky enough to get a few sightings. I have a few days off work this week so I will hopefully get the time to write those up. 

However I just wanted to ask a quick question to those who read this thread on the regular. Since being back at work I have had a few fun little desperation sightings whilst working on the front desk and have a bunch more from the past couple of years of working there and wondered if people would be interested in me sharing them. I ask because whilst this thread has just plain desperation stories it is mostly pee sightings and I don't want to share these little encounters of desperation if people aren't interested in them. 

I love these little moments when they happen because they are left with an open conclusion and my imagination can run wild with a million possibilities of what could have happened and I would be more than happy to post them. I just don't want to flood this thread (pun intended) with stories of just minor desperation encounters if people prefer the accounts of actual sightings.

Yes please Big Bear.  I would love to hear desperation sightings

5 hours ago, Big Bear said:

I would definitely be interested in this. These moments are great, a little window of opportunity when a girl admits she's desperate or is seen crossing her legs r rushing for the ladies. If people prefer the main sightings then they can always scroll past.

12 hours ago, Big Bear said:

I have had a few fun little desperation sightings whilst working on the front desk and have a bunch more from the past couple of years of working there and wondered if people would be interested in me sharing them.

Absolutely!  It is a whole different experience to the drunk outdoor pee sightings, but still very much of interest and sometimes the little insights into a lady’s desperation with unknown background and outcome can make it very interesting as the mind fills in the blanks.

• Agree 1

Along with being able to get back to work the easing of restrictions meant people were now allowed inside pubs and bars so I decided to head out on the Saturday after I finished work to see if the changes meant people were out in town and to see if I could scope out any sightings. However, by the time I finished on Saturday evening I was exhausted. A long shift that day coupled with it being the first week back at work had wiped me, and everyone else, out so after we finished we went to the bar/restaurant next door to our work for a drink before heading home, deciding going into town could wait till the following week. 

This weekend I finished work on Saturday a little earlier so I hung around for a while killing time before heading off into town about 10 o’clock. My plan was to go get some food first and then head down to the bottom end of town to see what the situation was. I was going in not expecting much as I knew it probably wouldn’t be as busy just yet and from what I had heard from people there were some of the bars that hadn’t yet fully opened and were still just using their outside space. I had decided that I would see how things were and if after an hour or so if it became apparent that there was nothing going on I would go home and wait until the next phase of easing lockdown. 

However I was pleasantly surprised. After getting and eating my food I wandered down to the main street and whilst it was quiet by normal Saturday standards there were still a good number of people about. I walked down the street and found that two of the main bars were only using their outside space as I had heard. Both of which had queues outside and I realised this could work in my favour as they would have limited capacity meaning people could be waiting in the queues for a while. Potential for some desperation sightings if nothing else. 

I went and stood outside the shop across from one of the popular bars and decided to wait there a while and see if I could spot anything. Whilst I was standing there I heard the bouncer telling new people who were joining there would be about a 20 minute wait. Some people chose to wait whilst others went off to the other bars. I was keeping an eye on one of the girls who had joined the queue as when she first joined she was making subtle little movements that as time passed became more prominent and it was obvious she needed to pee and her need was gradually growing. Along with her there was another girl a little further back in the queue who was also showing signs of needing to pee and I just stood enjoying watching the both of them whilst also keeping an eye on the new people joining and the people walking by. 

By the time the first girl had reached the front of the queue she could not stand still and was clearly bursting and she kept talking to the bouncers who kept telling her when someone left they could go in. Eventually a group of people came out and she was let in. Shortly after a group of three girls joined the queue and the bouncer came and told them the wait time. They chose to stay and after a couple of minutes one of the girls. A gorgeous blonde in a tight green jumpsuit suddenly left the line and walked down the street. I thought perhaps she was going off to pee but instead she went into the shop. Quickly after she came back out and walked back to her friends and said something and then turned and came over to the shop I was standing by. 

When she came out she was carrying a four pack of cans of lager and I smiled to myself at their thought process. If they had to wait a while to get in they might as well enjoy a drink whilst doing so. I was enjoying the thought of those girls drinking those cans and finding themselves needing to pee whilst stuck waiting in line when my attention was drawn to two girls who would become my first fun encounter of the evening. 

They walked along the street and stopped looking at the queue outside the bar. They drew my attention as one of them said “look how long the queue is, do you want to go there or do you want to see if (bar names) are any quieter?”. Her friend looked at the queue and replied “lets go check them out, looks like it could be a long wait here and I don’t know about you but I really can’t be arsed standing around for ages...plus I need a wee”. The first girl laughed and said “same...on both counts, we can always come back here later”. They set off walking down the street and I turned my attention back to the queue.

About ten minutes later the two girls reappeared through the crowd and came and joined the ATM queue outside the shop. At first I was checking them out then I realised it was the same two I had seen before. I couldn’t help but check them out. One of the girls was curvy in all the right places and was showing off those curves in some real sexy leather look pants. The other was taller and slimmer and wearing tight black jeans. Both looking very sexy. I couldn’t keep my eyes off the curvy girl's bum and the sexy lacy thong showing underneath but I then noticed her friend couldn’t stand still and it became apparent she needed to pee. 

She stood squirming for a couple of minutes before she told her friend to go and ask the bouncer what the estimated wait time was. She went over and talked to the bouncer and when she came back she said if there were only two of them it would probably be a 15-20 minute wait. The tall girl moaned about it being a long wait to which her friend commented that it would be similar whichever bar they went to. I guessed they had found long queues at the other bars too. 

The tall girl nodded and replied “I know but I really need a wee and don’t think I can wait that long?”. The curvy girl looked at the queue and said “hmmm I need a wee too, why don’t we go up to McDonalds first and then we can come back”. Her friend agreed and they continued waiting for the ATM. 

I was a little disappointed because I knew that Mcdonald’s currently doesn’t have the usual security and blocked off toilets so they would easily get to go. However as I thought about it a fun idea popped into my head. McDonalds like a lot of places is limiting capacity at the moment so I knew there would be someone on the door letting people in as people came out. I decided to go and see and headed up the road. When I got to McDonalds there were a few people waiting outside so I just stood and waited for the two girls. It wasn’t long before I saw them coming up the road and just as they reached the top I joined the queue and they came and joined behind me.

The tall girl was now really squirming and I was happy to see the curvy girl was starting to show the signs too. As we stood waiting the tall girl kept moaning about how much she needed a wee and doing her sexy pee dance. After a while the tall girl moaned again and said “I’m about to piss myself” and the curvy girl crossed her legs and said “yeah me too, I’m glad we decided not to wait to get into (bar name) I definitely wouldn’t have been able to wait. By now I was first in the queue and when the lady on the door let me in I walked straight through to the back and round to where the disabled toilet was. I went in and waited.

Shortly after I heard footsteps and the handle of the toilet moved as they pushed on the door. I heard the tall girl moan and then a little knock came. I shouted out in response and she shouted back “oh sorry, wasn’t sure if there was anyone in there”. I said it was fine and she added “are you going to be long”. I said I wasn’t and she shouted “oh good”. I went over to the toilet and decided to pee whilst I was there, enjoying the knowledge that whilst I was peeing there were two girls outside the door squirming and waiting to do the same.

After I finished I waited a few moments before flushing and then waited until it had finished flushing before I went out. When I opened the door I was greeted to a lovely sight of the tall girl squirming and crossing her legs. She smiled at me as I walked out and she dashed in. I walked over to one of the tables and looked round to find the even lovelier sight of the curvy girl bobbing on the spot and wiggling her beautiful curves. I pretended to be looking for something in my wallet whilst enjoying the view and enjoyed it even more when she let out a moan and then knocked on the door and shouted “hurry up babes”. 

Eventually her friend came out and the curvy girl moaned “oh god” and dashed into the toilet. Now the show was over I moved around to the restaurant and decided to grab myself a drink whilst there. Once I had it I headed back down to the street to see if I could get any more fun encounters. 

• Like 4

Interesting experience there @Big Bear.  I do love to see girls who are in a desperate situation like that.  I loved the way you got yourself in front of them in the queue so you could be close to them to observe their desperation in the queue and delayed their use of the toilet.  A lesser person may have thought to follow them and join the queue behind them, but to get in front of them was a masterpiece.  I wonder though whether I may have waited until they were behind me in the outside queue and then turn to them and say something like "Sod this, I only need the loo and this is going to take far too long.  I'm going to find somewhere else", then head for the church yard.   If you were lucky, they may come to the same conclusion and follow you.   However, there is every chance that they wouldn't, so you were probably best doing what you did.

As I was reading it, I thought you were going to say that you left the door unlocked so that the first girl would come in and then realise that you were already in there, apologising for barging in on you.    You would have been stood with your back to the door, so you could have said "No worries, I've finished anyway", pulled up your zip, flushed the toilet and then head to the sink to wash your hands very slowly.  She may have been so desperate, especially being so close to the toilet and hearing the flush and the sink running, that she may have thrown caution to the wind and used the toilet whilst you were still in there.   As with all these things, you have to make the decision at the time and you will never know how it would have played out if you had done things differently.

9 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

As with all these things, you have to make the decision at the time and you will never know how it would have played out if you had done things differently.

I've said before in another thread how this is always the downfall of going out looking for sightings. After any desperation sighting or pee sighting your mind always plays out other outcomes of "what if I had?..." or "maybe I should have"...or "I wonder what they would have done if?". This will always happen and sometimes I often find myself thinking I should have done something different, especially when it comes to almost sightings or near misses. You just have to make a snap decision and roll with it. 

• Like 2
On 5/30/2021 at 2:54 PM, Big Bear said:

Your stories are the best, and for me, the desperation is always hotter than the actual  peeing, I'd love to hear more!!