BB Sightings

On 8/2/2020 at 12:30 PM, vpw said:

soon enough a middle aged lady was first to get up, she took a peep out of the window and walked up to the exit of the bus and soon she was followed by others.

Good to hear of that multiple sighting.   It does show though that most of those ladies didn't want to be the first to pee outside.  They were probably all sitting there wishing for someone to pee first so that they could go and join them.  But any of the women could have gone first and been fairly confident that they would still not be alone as others would join them.   At the end of the day, it is less embarrassing and more publicly acceptable to pee on the road than to wet yourself or pee on the floor of the bus, so at some point it is necessary to give in and go.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Interesting point here that reflects my own experience, as long as the ladies are in comfort zone and not threatened when they are caught peeing I have never ever come across any sort of reaction apart from the early surprise. In fact in my experience none ever made any effort to hide their intimate bits and many would even establish a conversation once the threat perception was neutralized.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
14 hours ago, vpw said:

Interesting point here that reflects my own experience, as long as the ladies are in comfort zone and not threatened when they are caught peeing I have never ever come across any sort of reaction apart from the early surprise. In fact in my experience none ever made any effort to hide their intimate bits and many would even establish a conversation once the threat perception was neutralized.

Same. I always find after the initial shock of being caught as long as they see you are not in any way a threat they don't attempt to hide anything or cover up,  they  just continue as they were. I've said before how I always thought most women would do anything to be discreet about having to pee in public and at the time of these first sightings in this spot I held that belief. However as the weeks went on and I began to adopt the "caught by accident" method I started realising that wasn't true at all. I was shocked at how many ladies either didn't care when you caught them or how many just openly did it knowing full well you were there.

Certainly a fun revelation.

• Like 2

Their consolation being that its in front of strangers so it doesn't really matter and this is worldwide in most societies from east to west. However in so called male dominated society its the male who imposes that sense of shame on the poor women.

• 2 weeks later...