BB Sightings

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 9:34 AM, Big Bear said:

I stood enjoying watching her squirm and cross her legs and occasionally moan that she was going to pee herself. Unfortunately the line didn’t take too long and they went inside.

Good story @Big Bear.  I've been in the same situation of seeing someone who very obviously needs to pee to the extent that they are announcing it to the world, then I hope to see them find a place to pee outside, but I only get to enjoy witnessing their desperation before they disappear into a venue.   

I remember one well where a group of six people - 2 male, 4 female were walking up a high street.  One of them wanted to go in a late night convenience store for something, but one of the girls complained at her and said to hurry up because she needed a wee.  That caused my ears to prick up and I started to observe them.   The desperate girl was bobbing around waiting for her friend.  When she finally emerged from the shop, the desperate girl complained again "Thank f*** for that, I really need a wee - come on!!"   They carried on up the road and every minute or so "I really need a wee", going up to "I REALLY need a WEE" emphasising the two words.  They crossed over the road and she was bobbing and holding her crotch as she waited on the kerb for cars to pass before crossing.   When they were the other side of the road, two of the group were dawdling a bit and the desperate girl was out in front.  She turned round and shouted "COME ON!!!   I REALLY NEED A WEE"   everyone within a 100 yards must have heard her.   I still had hope that she would turn into a side street or alley or something, but they got to a late bar and went inside, so I had to commit it to memory and move on.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Good story @Big Bear.  I've been in the same situation of seeing someone who very obviously needs to pee to the extent that they are announcing it to the world, then I hope to see them find a place to pee outside, but I only get to enjoy witnessing their desperation before they disappear into a venue.   

I remember one well where a group of six people - 2 male, 4 female were walking up a high street.  One of them wanted to go in a late night convenience store for something, but one of the girls complained at her and said to hurry up because she needed a wee.  That caused my ears to prick up and I started to observe them.   The desperate girl was bobbing around waiting for her friend.  When she finally emerged from the shop, the desperate girl complained again "Thank f*** for that, I really need a wee - come on!!"   They carried on up the road and every minute or so "I really need a wee", going up to "I REALLY need a WEE" emphasising the two words.  They crossed over the road and she was bobbing and holding her crotch as she waited on the kerb for cars to pass before crossing.   When they were the other side of the road, two of the group were dawdling a bit and the desperate girl was out in front.  She turned round and shouted "COME ON!!!   I REALLY NEED A WEE"   everyone within a 100 yards must have heard her.   I still had hope that she would turn into a side street or alley or something, but they got to a late bar and went inside, so I had to commit it to memory and move on.

I love when girls are drunk and loudly announce their need openly. I am not a fan of when people are drunk and shouting and making a scene but this is the exception.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A similar incident at the same ATM.

Again it was getting late in the night when the bars had started closing and I was standing by the entrance to the nightclub watching the people coming and going looking for my next potential sighting. It came from a young blonde girl who had just arrived at the ATM with a group of friends. My attention was drawn to her as when they joined the queue at the ATM she made a comment to her friend that she needed a wee. I looked round at her when I heard that and noticed she was fidgety and couldn't stand still. 

For the next five minutes or so she continued to shift and squirm on the spot and kept saying to her friend that she needed a wee. Eventually her group got to the ATM and those that were getting money did so. When they had all done two of their group went into the adjoining off license and she stood outside the door stepping from foot to foot and bobbing around as she waited for them. When they came out they set off down the road and I thought they were heading for the nightclub but they walked straight past.

They had only gone a few steps past where the nightclub was when the girl stopped, bobbed on the spot with her hands on her thighs and loudly said "Guys...problem...I REALLY need a wee, where are we going". One of the guys replied to which they realised they were going the wrong way. Where they were going was down the bottom end of town. As they turned and crossed the road the girl said they needed to hurry up and I slowly followed behind them.

As they slowly walked down the road towards where they were going they were obviously in no rush to which the girl kept loudly saying she needed a wee and she was going to wee herself. I thought given her obvious desperate state she might go to the churchyard to pee but they walked past and continued down. By the time they reached the club they were going to and joined the queue the girl was clearly bursting and stood dancing on the spot as she waited to be let in, telling the bouncers how much she needed a wee.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hot sighting, but I reckon she was looking for you to encourage her to go or at least prove that you wouldn’t be offended by it.  If you had said earlier in the walk something like “well don’t be uncomfortable, I am sure we can find you somewhere to go” then I reckon she would have gone earlier.  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Agree 1
On 6/14/2020 at 7:31 PM, Alfresco said:

Hot sighting, but I reckon she was looking for you to encourage her to go or at least prove that you wouldn’t be offended by it.  If you had said earlier in the walk something like “well don’t be uncomfortable, I am sure we can find you somewhere to go” then I reckon she would have gone earlier.  

In hindsight I did think about that, then the second sighting with her happened and I realised that was very likely to be true.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Big Bear said:

In hindsight I did think about that, then the second sighting with her happened and I realised that was very likely to be true.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.   So is age and experience.  Probably at that stage you were worried that your invitation would look like it put you in a bad light.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick thing from last week. Having found out my return date for work I decided to head to the coast for a few days to chill out. I have family over there so I just stayed with them. On the day I came back I was waiting for my train. A train pulled onto the platform and people started getting off. Down the platform a little two girls got off and started semi running along the platform. The one in front moaned that she needed a pee. They made their way along the platform at a quick pace to the end where the toilets were. I wondered why she hadn't gone on the train, perhaps she just didn't like the train toilets. 

When she reached the door to the toilets she found them locked. They were closed due to the pandemic. She turned round and ran back up the platform with her friend to where they had gotten off the train and turned and walked across to the gate leading out to the pick up point. I had time to kill till my train was due so I walked over to the fence to see if they were there and they were standing outside so I went out and stood a little way from them. It was obvious they were waiting for a taxi or a lift but the girl who had moaned she needed a wee couldn't stand still and was stepping from foot to foot. Unfortunately their taxi turned up and the last thing I heard was the girl saying "thank god, I hope its not far I really need a pee as she got in.

It certainly set my mind racing and I loved the thought of her waiting until she reached the station and dashing to use the loo before getting her taxi only to find them closed. Certainly made my ride home more interesting imagining scenarios with her in the taxi.

• Love 4

Thanks for sharing....     Nice to know I'm not the only one who enjoys that whole 'scenarios playing through my mind' after a fairly innocent little moment like that.

Sometimes paints a picture far hotter than browsing pictures on the net. 

12 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I am another whose imagination runs wild when I see something and wonder how it plays out.   In the circumstance above, I would be imagining her struggling to hold it on the bus.  The bus progresses from stop to stop, she gets more desperate.  Does she maybe squirt a bit in her knickers and then clamp down, only to leak a bit more?  Maybe she leaves more than a little wet patch on the seat?  Does she make it to her stop, only to get off, holding herself and have to give in and hide behind a wall to release the pressure with a huge sigh of relief and a frothy puddle?  Does she make it home and jiggle around on the door step, rush to the toilet and create a thundering release into the waters with an orgasmic sigh of relief?

So many wonderful possibilities 😄

• Agree 2
23 hours ago, Big Bear said:

as her friend walked over to the bin the girl reached up her dress, obviously moving her knickers out of the way, spread her legs and just started peeing. 

That is the hottest situation.    To pee out in the middle rather than going to find somewhere hidden is amazing.  I'm just surprised that if she was willing to be that brazen that she didn't pee earlier.  Maybe she was hoping to go somewhere more private but just ran out of time.

1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

That is the hottest situation.    To pee out in the middle rather than going to find somewhere hidden is amazing.  I'm just surprised that if she was willing to be that brazen that she didn't pee earlier.  Maybe she was hoping to go somewhere more private but just ran out of time.

It surprised me too. I like to think it was the latter. She was holding on whilst they ate and then realised she was actually going to wet herself and had no choice. I prefer that although the idea she just didn't care and was waiting till she finished her  food before doing it is also nice. 

• Like 1