BB Sightings

Yeah, the taxi seat may well not have remained dry...

I did hear it said that the "soiling charge" for taxis is most commonly assumed to be for people throwing up in them, but in reality that's not the most common cause as drivers can tell when it's likely... it's actually drunk women quietly wetting themselves in the seat, which often isn't noticed until they've got out of the taxi.

• Love 2

Big Bear, 

Fantastic sighting and a very nice and vivid description narration. The girl in the one piece displaying her tits and pussy in one go must have been a sight to die for. Thanks.

Fantastic sighting. I once knew someone who said she would wear one-pieces if she went out and didn't want to get too drunk, the effort of taking them off when desperate for a wee being the reason.

49 minutes ago, pwpj said:

Fantastic sighting. I once knew someone who said she would wear one-pieces if she went out and didn't want to get too drunk, the effort of taking them off when desperate for a wee being the reason.

I often think that when I see some girls outfits on nights out. Some of them must be a faff to take off. Though I do enjoy the thought of them having to do so whilst squirmy and desperate.

• Like 1

That last one was super hot.  To be able to witness the prelude, the desperation, the view up her skirt, the hand thrust between her legs is good enough, but then to talk to her and have her admit her need, then rip down her knickers in front of you and burst the dam whilst you were watching as well as talking to you afterwards - that's the full package.  How did you get away with standing there watching her whole performance in the shelter?  She knew you had got off the train with her and you were still there when she finished, which must have been at least a minute.  She must have realised that you were watching and enjoying the view.   I guess she was just beyond caring, but I'm surprised her friend didn't try to get you to move along.

• Agree 1
On 3/25/2020 at 11:07 AM, Big Bear said:

She smiled at me as she passed and went back down the steps and across to her friends like it was the most casual thing in the world. I love girls like that

Totally with you there.  Some of my most enjoyable sightings have been when the girl knows I'm there but doesn't worry about and even acknowledges my presences with a smile or a little apology of being desperate.  

I also agree with your sighting tips.   You have to make it look natural, you have to feign disinterest and certainly don't do anything that looks creepy.   I've engaged with conversation if the situation seems to warrant it.   Often just starting with an apology for catching them in the act or they may say something apologetic themselves.  If the latter, then I always respond with something like "Don't worry, it looks like you needed it" or "It is a pain that there aren't any toilets" or something like that and usually a brief and relaxed conversation can be had naturally whilst allowing you a little more time to enjoy the view.

I never stop and stare close by.  I usually maintain my walking.  I have sometime walked right past people, but I do keep walking.

1 hour ago, Big Bear said:

I was milling around chatting to people along the main bars street waiting for my next potential sighting when it came from a girl standing partly in the road with two friends. My attention was caught by her mentioning that she needed a wee. I looked round and found a tall black haired girl in her early 20's wearing a thigh length black dress. Whether she had made the comment to her friends or had just said it aloud to herself wasn't clear but she had said it and had my attention.

For a few minutes she stood with her two friends chatting and every so often she would make motions that were either her need to pee or she was just drunk. Either way I was enjoying the sight of her tight dress and lovely long legs. She made another comment mid conversation, this time saying "I really need a wee". 

A few more minutes passed then a taxi pulled up and the guy in the taxi office indicated to the group that this was theirs. They moved towards the taxi but after hearing them say goodbye it became apparent that only the guy and the girl were getting in, not the girl I was watching. They got in and after the taxi had driven off she stayed where she was stood and pulled out her phone. She was looking at it and again said "I need a wee". This time it was obvious she was just vocalising her need to herself as she wasn't talking to anyone directly. As she said it she crossed her legs and did the little courtesy motion that girls do when they are desperate. She continued looking at her phone for a few moments before she put it back in her bag and looked around before walking down the street a little way. I assumed she was heading to one of the bars down the side street and she disappeared around the corner.

I went back to milling around and slowly walked back down the street. As I got near the other end I saw two girls walking up towards the "pee spot" and I crossed over and headed that way myself. When I got there they weren't there so I guessed they must have walked through. I sat down on the steps and looked back down the street scoping out any potential encounters. 

I had been sat there no longer than five minutes when a guy came round the corner and went over to the wall to pee. Just as he did someone else came round the corner. The girl in the black dress. She looked at the guy by the wall and said "ooops sorry, I didn't know you were there". She walked past and stood by the steps and gave me a smile. I smiled back and she said "Hiya love you alright?". I said I was and asked if she was to which she replied "yeah I'm good.....".

I was about to respond with something when she leaned closer and added "....I really need a wee though". 

I nodded and replied "oh...do you?".

She nodded her head and said "yeah, I need a wee really bad". She turned to the guy peeing against the wall and continued "looks like he did too". I laughed and commented that it sure seemed that way.

When they guy finished peeing he sorted himself out and headed off round the corner. The girl watched him leave and then turned back to me and asked if I was waiting to go. I told her I wasn't and she pushed her bag towards me and said "well can you hold onto that for a second whilst I go". I took the bag off her and she quickly stepped over to the corner and pulled up her dress revealing a sexy white thong which she pulled down and then squatted. Once she was squatted I got a lovely view of her pussy just as her stream slowly started and then came with force, splashing all over the floor.

She peed for a good minute, all the while I just enjoyed the view, until eventually her stream died down and she finished. She pulled her knickers back up and straightened down her dress before walking back over to me and picking up her bag. She stood talking to me for a few minutes before she wandered off to go get something to eat.

Fantastic stories of your sightings.Thanks for sharing.