A post I submitted yesterday has me reminiscing about a friend named Erika I dealt with. Never was in a relationship with her but we messed around. 

This happened in 2009. Hanging out with Erika, can’t remember what we did exactly. We rode around, I remember that much. I had some Gatorade which she was drinking. We ended up parked on her street in front of her neighbors house, in the backseat. I guess you know the rest. 

Anyway, she’s  back there bottomless and she has to piss from all the Gatorade. I wouldn’t have minded her just taking a piss in my backseat. Her pussy was already out. I mentioned it. She didn’t want my car to smell like piss. She was going to open the passenger door, step out and piss in the gutter. 

There were people outside, across the street. She really had to piss. She told me to pull up to her house. I pull forward a few feet in front of her house. At this point she has her pants back on. She steps out the car, pulls her pants and panties down, squats a little and starts a hard stream of piss in the dirt besides her driveway. Forceful piss too! She shook her ass and pussy, pulled up her pants and got back in the car in the front seat. 

I enjoyed her though I knew I could never have a real relationship with her. One day she told me if I peed she’d let me finish off the end of the stream in her mouth. We never got to it because she was one of those unreliable people where you make plans with them and when the time comes they are nowhere to be found. 

Last I saw her on social media some years back with a joint page with her husband, she put on weight and wasn’t as appetizing as she once was. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2

You're lucky to have had the experience, even though it was just being in the company of a girl who peed near you.

Me, I've never had the luck.

Hell, in 2009, while people my age were seeing naked chicks, and having parties, I was stuck at home with nothing to do, and nobody to hang out with. The few experiences I did have at the time, were bad ones.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1