Guys help girls to pee standing

If I were to do something like this, there would have to be video of the whole agreement, and of the act itself, from said woman's arrival, up to her departure. Everything would have to be defined (on video) beforehand; what contact if any, etc. and it would all be one take, no camera cuts or interruptions, I'd have my witness (and camera operator) use the whole battery if necessary, and even cut the meeting short, if necessary, to preserve the integrity of the video.

Why?

Because as a man in America, that is, bare minimum, the necessary steps I would have to take to prove I did nothing wrong during the exchange, and unfortunately, even that might not be enough.

Ridiculous, isn't it?

• Agree 2
On 2/8/2020 at 5:10 PM, PissFanOmega said:

If I were to do something like this, there would have to be video of the whole agreement, and of the act itself, from said woman's arrival, up to her departure. Everything would have to be defined (on video) beforehand; what contact if any, etc. and it would all be one take, no camera cuts or interruptions, I'd have my witness (and camera operator) use the whole battery if necessary, and even cut the meeting short, if necessary, to preserve the integrity of the video.

Why?

Because as a man in America, that is, bare minimum, the necessary steps I would have to take to prove I did nothing wrong during the exchange, and unfortunately, even that might not be enough.

Ridiculous, isn't it?

For those lawyers you are guilty just because you were born.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, charly5197 said:

For those lawyers you are guilty just because you were born.

That's why I say there would need to be video of the whole event. It's harder to ignore evidence of proof, and if they did ignore it, I could sue the courts for false conviction, and denial of right to present evidence of innocence (which is not legal in the US court system).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2020 at 12:56 PM, charly5197 said:

Hi all.

What do you think about this idea - guys help girls to pee standing in urinals in man room?

Maybe not in the men's room. Our complicated society kinda frowns on such things. But, I can see it out on places like hiking trails where there are no facilities.

Edited by glad1
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1