Still I’m constantly thinking about, “The Lot” which had me posting sightings on here every week. When the Hookah bar closed, that was the end of guaranteed sighting because the waitresses were who I saw every week relieving themselves in a dark portion of that lot.

I scouted out a new lot which isn’t far from the previous lot. This new lot is in an area with active night life (Clubs and lounges). As I pull up in the lot I notice stains in the black top, and not automotive fluid stains. The lot looks fairly new. I do know it wasn’t always there. 

Near the front of the lot, between some cars I saw two small puddles and wet napkins which was a good sign. Along the property line I saw random paper (Tissue, napkins) which was another good sign. 

I took a strategic parking space in the parallel park spots along the property line. The opposite property line, vehicles are parked in stalls (Perpendicular to the opposite property line). I am positioned midway of the lot so I can see people coming down the sidewalk, I can see ladies go between cars and at least get an idea of what they are doing, and ladies coming past me to use the rear of the lot which I wouldn’t expect much of for safety reasons because it’s dark and desolate back there.

I observed a few groups of ladies coming and going. I got excited when I saw a couple go behind their cars (In the stall spaces) but that was to access their trunk.

Not seeing anything I exited the lot and checked on the previous lot where it was nothing going on.

Upon returning to the new lot, to my same parking spot I saw two fresh puddles. There were fresh trails coming from the main puddles. If only I would have stayed put. One of the two puddles was in front of my car near the fence like someone stood on the right side of their car, between the car and fence and pissed. That puddle I want to say was a dude because all the splashing told me that the source was higher up. 

There was a lifted pickup truck in that space before I left and the puddle was at the passenger rear corner of where the truck was. Also there was no wipe napkins. The trail of piss ran from the puddle towards the front of the lot. 

The second puddle was to my left at the back corner of a now vacant spot. I believe that may have been a female in a medium to low squat. A somewhat wide puddle but not a lot of splash. There was a concrete block and the puddle was just forward the block and the stream ran toward me and to the front of the lot. A diagonal stream. 

I’d think a dude would’ve pissed against the wall (Behind the concrete block). I pictured a female squatting behind the car or peeing with her ass on the bumper. No tissue or napkins with that puddle either. 

I saw ladies come to their cars but most were leaving, and none of them did anything. 

A car pulled in the lot and came passed me to the back of the lot. I heard car windows being busted in the back of the lot. After the 3 cars of ladies left safely who were just ahead of me on the opposite side I left too to avoid confrontation with the car burglars. 

I like to be at lots an hour before club closing but I was way too early  (11:30pm to 1am) this night. I saw where pissing occurred at least. I will try again another night at 2am since the clubs and lounges close at 3am. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Great to hear that you've found a new spot @Starks2010.   You may find that you have some luck early in the night as well as at closing time - if the clubs have queues of people waiting to get in there.   I have found (in the UK) that about 11:00 to 12:00 there are people moving from pubs to clubs and queuing up outside having already been full of drink from the pubs. 

• Like 1

You should come down to Virginia Beach and stay at the oceanfront you will a lot of peeing going on when the the bars close. A lot of bars in a few blocks no bathrooms except in the bars. And the lady rooms are alway packed public parking right in the middle. Only problem u need to be on your toes. It can be a bit dangers with a bad element down there. 

• Like 3
On 2/6/2020 at 2:53 AM, Sweets said:

You should come down to Virginia Beach and stay at the oceanfront you will a lot of peeing going on when the the bars close. A lot of bars in a few blocks no bathrooms except in the bars. And the lady rooms are alway packed public parking right in the middle. Only problem u need to be on your toes. It can be a bit dangers with a bad element down there. 

I’m going to keep this in mind for when I am up that way again. 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, mm8282 said:

Fantastic man! I was thinking the old lot kinda went dry. Look forward to seeing what you come up with

The original lot went dry with the closing of The Hookah Hideaway. That was a guaranteed sighting when the waitresses went there to pee. This new Lot is on Peters Street. It’s the small lot next to the Uhaul storage place. It has potential. One sighting there this past weekend. 

• Love 1