A Long Drink of Pee

I posted about this pee arrangement the other day. The other night was the first meeting for the piss arrangement. 

I enter to find her with tight, lounge around type shorts and a t shirt. The shorts were like thin sweat pants, but shorts. Cotton I guess. She had full coverage panties on, you could see her booty meet coming out of the legs of her panties through her shorts. Her thick legs filled the legs of her shorts.

She was drinking water with lemon and pineapples in it out of a sports bottle when I walked in. She said she’d been peeing constantly all day. Now that I was there she didn’t have to go. After an hour sitting and talking she finally had to go. 

I laid out a 9 foot by 12 foot sheet of clear plastic in the bedroom which is our usual piss play spot, took my shirts off and got in position. After removing her shorts and panties like she usually does, she straddles me and squats with her warm, shaved smooth pussy only inches from my mouth. 

A stream of piss shot out of her pussy and she went continuously, straight in my mouth. I brought my pee funnel but didn’t use it. I swallowed and swallowed and swallowed mouthfuls at a time. She said that was the last time so I wasn’t trying to waste any. During her torrent of urine she told me she had to pass gas. Fart would’ve been sexier but she’s classy so she said pass gas. I told her to just do it. She did, it was silent and I didn’t smell anything. I told her to go ahead and fart. She told me she already did. 

I got overwhelmed with all the pee and had to briefly turn my mouth away which caused a pool on the plastic behind my head. I resumed swallowing. Finally her stream came to a trickle, and then stop. That end was brief because seconds later she went some more, enough to fill my mouth. 

She told me to lick her. I refused, sticking to the arrangement. She raised herself from in front of my face and I got up. I put my shirts back on while licking the pee out of my mustache. She tells me she’ll have to pee again soon from all the water. 

Within 10 minutes she had to go again. I took my shirts off, laid in a dry area on the plastic, she squatted over my face and went again. I swallowed all of that pee.

She talked me into licking it, I licked her thoroughly while thinking of her double relief. Two urge pees followed by sexual relief. I licked her butt hole too for a bit after. 

Afterwards we gathered the plastic and examined the amount of pee gathered in it that was almost clear in color. She mentioned how it wasn’t that much. I replied yeah because I drank most of it. 

Just the thought of a women relieving herself in my mouth is such a turn on. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
On 2/5/2020 at 2:45 PM, piss licker said:

jeese that's hot where did you find such an arrangement luckily my wife will do this usually when she's been out with the girls and she comes home with a full adder of gin i lie in the bath and she squats over my mouth 

Just get to know ladies, be charming and basically say, “Oh and by the way I have a pee fetish”.    A lot of ladies find it interesting that a person would like that. 

I write this as I see the young lady from my story outside of my office window. 

It sounds like you have a nice arrangement. The tub isn’t naughty enough for me though. Nothing like a piss outline on the carpet. 😂