Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
FatYoda

FatYoda's Art Gallery

Harsh criticism???   Hopefully not here...   Your art is YOUR art. Why should you change your style, if people don't like it (1) let's see them do better and (2) they can shut the door on their way out.

Personally I think all the work you've posted is some of the most appealing and erotic I've seen.

• Agree 3

2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Harsh criticism???   Hopefully not here...   Your art is YOUR art. Why should you change your style, if people don't like it (1) let's see them do better and (2) they can shut the door on their way out.

Personally I think all the work you've posted is some of the most appealing and erotic I've seen.

I have received much praise for this...unusual style but I plan on studying a more realistic style for at least a few months before I return to my old style. I am doing this with the intention of augmenting the old style with new anatomical knowledge.

Edited by FatYoda
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, FatYoda said:

I'm shifting to a more realistic style after some harsh but constructive criticism. For the next long while, my drawings will adhere to a this formula rather than the old, choppy one I used previously.

I will still post drawings here but they will be in the form of more basic sketches.

ANSTUD1.png

I love the drawing you have posted I think they are all very good. And hot as hell.  

• Agree 2

How do we feel about enemas here? I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this.

enm.thumb.png.b1afe6037ce2bcb5f1060f0fd592667d.png

Btw, as someone who has engaged in receptive anal intercourse, I can confirm that this is indeed a thing.

1274453470_passionatereadandlovemaking.thumb.png.dbb89baf68c59c1373f83c70381671eb.png

• Like 4

23 hours ago, FatYoda said:

For the time being, I will be doing my drawings in this format. Facial expressions and extra details will be kept to a minimum as I focus on anatomy and the differences between the two sexes, including stereotypical masculine and feminine mannerisms as displayed below.

Let me know what y'all think of this!

blue pink.png

My wife and I had similar stances on the shower last night😈

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

My wife and I had similar stances on the shower last night😈

Would've loved to see some photos of that. 🙂

• Hot 1

1 hour ago, FatYoda said:

Would've loved to see some photos of that. 🙂

Well let me see what I can do😜