Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
FatYoda

FatYoda's Art Gallery

Love the close up. Very good details. 

• Agree 2
  • Love 1

On 2/6/2020 at 1:19 AM, Sweets said:

Love the close up. Very good details. 

Thanks for the kind words!

mmm I am loving these, ..... I must be a tit addict cause I am getting horny looking at how her tits are hanging in her first pic hehehe I think theyre just like my saggy titties xx ShAZ

• Love 1

30 minutes ago, just_shaz said:

mmm I am loving these, ..... I must be a tit addict cause I am getting horny looking at how her tits are hanging in her first pic hehehe I think theyre just like my saggy titties xx ShAZ

I wish you told me that before I made this. I would've augmented the...*ahem*..."field of view." 🙂

notagain.png

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 2/2/2020 at 9:20 PM, FatYoda said:

pf2.png

This one is my favorite. It got me nice and hard for some reason. I totally got off to this picture lol thank you for sharing these

• Hot 1

10 hours ago, Grizzly Man said:

This one is my favorite. It got me nice and hard for some reason. I totally got off to this picture lol thank you for sharing these

Well I'm happy I could help you with that!

Idk why but I'm the same way; that type of pose gets me extremely aroused as well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1

Love to see some outdoors scenes and maybe some bigger women? That be fucking hot 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, FatYoda said:

This pose was REALLY hard to get right but I pulled it off + added an alternative view for you all to enjoy. 🙂

bent5.png

That’s hot wow 

Remember: I am still a learner and I am open to constructive criticism from any admirers or fellow artists. Don't hesitate to advise me on any anatomical errors, especially with genitallia. :3

On 2/8/2020 at 7:23 AM, FatYoda said:

I wish you told me that before I made this. I would've augmented the...*ahem*..."field of view." 🙂

notagain.png

mmmm well well well I am also a cameltoe afficionado so ... yum yum yum xxx Shaz

Experimenting with different finger styles. I love doing closeups like this.

finger4.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

3 hours ago, FatYoda said:

Remember: I am still a learner and I am open to constructive criticism from any admirers or fellow artists. Don't hesitate to advise me on any anatomical errors, especially with genitallia. :3

Don't know about that - I'm in awe...    Love the simplicity yet the complexity hidden in it.  For example, the way you've included the 'white bits' on the girl on the beach.  Genius. 

One last innocent little drawing and that's it for today. I might do more wetting ones tomorrow.

ss2.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

On 2/9/2020 at 1:06 AM, FatYoda said:

This pose was REALLY hard to get right but I pulled it off + added an alternative view for you all to enjoy. 🙂

bent5.png

Love this one! The rear view is always the best!!! 

I'm shifting to a more realistic style after some harsh but constructive criticism. For the next long while, my drawings will adhere to a this formula rather than the old, choppy one I used previously.

I will still post drawings here but they will be in the form of more basic sketches.

ANSTUD1.png

Edited by FatYoda
idk
  • Like 2
  • Love 1