Sexual Frustration

Great story. I’d love to read a full part two! Would be hot if Coleen and Megan start one upping each other and pee on the books on the shelves! Also I want to find out what craziness happens at the pizza place. 

• Agree 1

You definitely should write a sequel. We are all waiting with baited breath. Part 1 was amazing, and 2 was just starting, that I can hardly wait for more. Thank you for the time and effort these things take, we all appreciate it, even if we aren't sociable enough to say it half the time.

• Like 1

Thank you,  I will definitely keep it going.  I get a kick out of writing these types of stories.  Hell I just like writing.  Sometimes it almost seems that the stories write themselves.  I'll figure out where I'm going with this and try to get it done by the end of the week.  I spend a lot of time just sitting around waiting at work, so I have plenty of time to write.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't know where I am going with this but I will post a little more.

-----------------

-----------------

Coleen smirked madly at me, and kissed me so feverishly that she left me breathless.

"Coleen, please.. not here." I protested weakly as she aggressively unzipped my jeans.

"Com'on Billy, you know you want it."

"Don't deny her Billy." Megan giggled as she jumped on the expressway and headed towards the middle of the city. Not the seedy rundown part, but right into the middle of the ritzy skyscraper filled uptown.  "So how long have you guys been together?"

"Since last Friday, when Billy literally fucking jumped me in the library."

"Holy shit Billy." Robert turned around grinning.

"She was asking for it." I gasped as Coleen began vigorously squeezing and tugging my cock.

"It was scary.  It was fun.. It was painful.. It was pleasurable… As Shakespeare would have said.." Coleen giggled. "Mmm.." She moaned as I rubbed that little that little bulge through her panties, but inside her jeans 

"Shakespeare was harder core than most people give him credit for."  Megan pulled into a mall parking garage and parked on the practically empty fourth floor near the elevators.  I pulled my hand out of Coleen's jeans and awkwardly zipped up.  

Outside the car I grabbed Coleen and kissed her,  Robert smiled, grabbed Megan, and kissed her too. "Coleen," Robert continued to hold Megan, and caress her rear. "..do you think Romeo's rant was about love? Or lust?"

"Lust!" Coleen grabbed my crotch and smirked.

"Coleen.."

"Shhhh...Com'on Billy fuck me! Rape me hard!"

"Coleen, you are so bad!"Robert laughed "Follow me." He led us past the elevators to an unmarked nondescript metal door.  He opened it and I was a little surprised to see a concrete stairwell. It led us outside, and into a dark narrow 'alley' between the foundation of the parking garage and the foundation of a skyscraper.  The "alley" couldn't have been more than four feet wide.

"Konnichiwa!" A young Japanese woman rushed out of  the stairwell behind us. She wore white shoes, long black socks, and a black pleated skirt, under a white frilly blouse.  "Sumimasen!" She hurried around us walking pigeon toed with her knees together and her feet out to the side. She disappeared around a bend in the 'alley'.

Megan seemed to read my mind."That's just the way some Japanese women walk." She grinned. "It's supposed to be sexy.. or cute ."

"It's called 'X-kyaku'." Robert laughed.

"What? Are you guys fucking experts on Japanese culture?" Coleen snickered.

"Naw, we've just traveled." Robert followed us around the corner.  The alley widened up and dead-ended at a tall broad electric panel that sat on the ground.   

The Japanese woman stood next to the electrical gear with the rest of her group -- two young Japanese women dressed like 'Little Bo Peep' (In long white dresses with bows in their hair.), and a long haired Japanese guy in all black leather.  

They  looked a little confused.  The Japanese guy frowned, grabbed the right side of the electric panel, and tugged.  The entire panel swung open and revealed a posh blue carpeted hallway. 

"Ummm…" The Japanese woman in the black skirt stood with her knees pressed together as the others entered.  "Kuso!" She chased after them then suddenly stopped. She reached under her skirt, yanked down white lacy panties, and squatted.

"Wow! She really had to go!" Robert laughed as she flood the carpet with a thick powerful jet of pee.

I snickered "It is kind of a sexy way to walk." 

Coleen rolled her eyes. "You get turned on by women who need to piss..." 

"Holding a nice big pissing cock isn't bad." Megan grinned.

Coleen shrugged, "Vive le diferance."

We followed the girl down the hallway and into a second stairwell.  I was surprised when the stairwell opened to a cavernous room. It appeared to be part of an old subway station with a beautiful vaulted ceiling.

The Japanese group were on the other side of the huge room next to a set of beautiful wood and glass double doors.  They were talking to a huge man, wearing a dark brown cowboy hat. He appeared to be over seven feet tall. The young Japanese man produced a piece of paper, and the giant cowboy nodded and opened the doors for them.

"Buck!" Robert called to the cowboy. "How's it hanging?"

Buck shrugged, "It's hanging.  Who might this lady, and her gentleman be?"

"These are our University friends Coleen, and Billy." 

"Coleen and Billy!" Buck held out a huge hand. "Welcome to our nameless happy establishment!"

We shook hands then buck reached for the door -- which unlocked the second his hand got close.  The smart watch on his wrist appeared to be the 'key'.

"Wow this is fancy!" Coleen gasped as we stepped inside.  The high coffered ceilings, the beautiful wood, accented with brass, and the large crystal chandeliers gave the restaurant the feeling of an exclusive club.

A tall curvy  woman, wearing a Tarzan style 'skin',  approached us. "A booth for four?"

"Yes please." Robert nodded.

"Look, but don't touch." Megan coached as we followed the waitress to a large booth in the back.  Below us a broad staircase led down to a lower Ievel, where couches sat to the sides of a second set of double doors.

"Would you like the 'Herbavore' menu, or the 'Carnivore'?" Our waitress inquired.

"We don't need a menu." Robert said casually. "I think we'll get an extra large deluxe Chicago-style pizza, and a pitcher of 'Mad Bitch'."

The waitress nodded. "Would you like the pizza 'happy', or 'extra-happy'?"

"Happy!" Coleen chimed in. "Please, just happy!  I had extra happy when my sister, in Cambodia, and it was a bit too much."

"Happy pizza?" I looked at Coleen in confusion.

Our waitress sighed, "Since he's still a virgin, extra happy would probably be too much for him.  I'll have them make half the pizza happy and half extra happy. They'll put a little extra garnishings on the extra happy side.."

"A virgin?" I watched the cute Japanese waitress in the black and white French maids costume waiting on the Japanese group.

"You'll figure it out in a couple of hours." Coleen rubbed my crotch -- under the tablecloth.  She grabbed my hand and slid it inside her unzipped jeans so I could rub her.

"Okay.." I rubbed the little bulge under Coleen's panties, and watched the Japanese guy hand cash to the maid. She lifted her skirt and deposited it in a small side pocket of a black garter belt,, similar to the one our waitress wore.  She stopped our waitress on her way to the kitchen, and whispered something to her. Our waitress nodded and disappeared.

The lights dimmed,  techno music played, and the maid came to life.  She stomped around and danced in a surprisingly aggressive fashion -- much different than I would have expected.  It took me a second to realize that she was stripping. First the blouse -- revealing a black lacy bra, then the skirt --exposing her black lacy panties.

"Billy, check out that hairy pussy!" Megan teased as the maid danced close to our table in only her heels and black thigh highs.

"Geil!" Somebody exclaimed excitedly and I saw two tall German men with an equally tall woman, take a booth a little ways from ours..  They were dressed in jeans and turtlenecks.

The Japanese maid finished her dance greeted by a surprising amount of applause.

"Wow, this place is starting to get busy!" Coleen noted as people poured in.

Our waitress came hurrying to our table with the pizza and beer.  She had lost most of her costume and was now dressed solely in a tiny loincloth which didn't quite cover all of her pubic hair.  Her firm breasts stuck out like torpedos with large erect dark brown nipples.

"We just beat the rush!" Robert grinned.

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 3 months later...

I filled myself a mug of beer. "Isn't that Julie Fox over there?"

"You mean the chick on News 5?" Coleen frowned.

"That's Julie!" Robert laughed. "She might be in her early thirties but..."

Colleen snickered, "She's got a bit of a bubble butt." 

"And a tiny waist, and nice breasts." Robert added. "She's a little hottie.  I bet she has the wettest, tightest.."

"Yeah.." Megan cut Robert off. "..I'll bet she does… Mmm…" She shut her eyes and leaned her head on Roberts shoulder as he rubbed her between the legs.

"Julie Fox just doesn't seem like the type who'd come to a place like this." I took a bite of pizza. "How did she even find it?". 

"We're well known -- in the right circles." A  blond surfer looking guy, about our age,  joined our conversation. "This city has quite an underground culture."

"Sir Lancelot!" Robert smiled. "These are our University friends Colleen, and Billy."

"Please call me Lance." He shook hands with Colleen and me. "I hope you enjoy your evening in my restaurant."

"Thank you, this pizza is excellent!" I finished my beer as I watched Lance head over to Julie.

"Billy, go easy on that beer!" Coleen laughed. "Mad Bitch has a bit more alcohol than the average."

Megan grinned at Coleen. "You're not as innocent as we thought."

"I'm pretty innocent " Coleen set her hand on my crotch and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, you live in an all girls dorm."  Megan picked up her pizza and took a big bite.

"I did.." Coleen took a careful bite of her pizza. "..but on Sunday I moved in with Billy."

"Phh!" Robert snickered. "You guys really set us up."

Coleen grinned, reached under the tablecloth, and began  to play with my cock as I watched a new blonde waitress -- dressed like the 'Saint Pauli Girl' -- begin a strip show as the lights dimmed.  The crowd was coming alive, becoming raucous -- and there was a fun energy in the air.

"Would anyone like an exotic fruit shake?" Sara, our waitress walked by with a trayful.  She had lost the loincloth and her hairy pussy was now on full display.

"Just happy?" Coleen inquired.

Sara nodded, "Just happy."

I got the guanabana, and Coleen got the durian.  She gave me a try.  It was very sweet fruit with a much more intense flavor than I would have expected.

"Gawd I am so wasted.." I leaned against Coleen feeling the effects of the 'Mad Bitch'.

"Me too.." Coleen nuzzled her cheek against mine.  She looked up suddenly. "Sir Lancelot! I mean Lance.."

"Would you guys like to come over to my new place? I'm having a little private… house wrecking.. party -- I invited Julie!"

"We'd love to!" Robert smiled broadly.

"We can sleep tomorrow." Colleen grinned.

"A little tired?" Lance asked. "Julie took my car.  If I can come with you guys I'll drive."

-------------------

Lance took us out of the city and up a winding hill, on a spectacular brick driveway.

"Wow, look at the view!" Colleen raved as we climbed out of the car. "Billy kiss me!"

Colleen giggled hysterically as I got down on my knees so I could unzip her pants to kiss her. "What's so funny Billy? Why are you laughing?"

"The colors of the house!" They're so bright, and colorful!"

"It's a funny house!" Colleen agreed. "Even in the dark the colors are funny!" Her clit began to swell as I licked it. "It sort of looks like a combination of a French chateau, a Georgian mansion, a Roman palace -- and a parking garage.  It's fucking weird!"

"I like fucking!"

"That's all that boys think about.. Fucking, and fucking…. Mmm… and fucking.. Mmm.. and fucking… Quick Billy, pull my pants up!  I've really gotta pee!!"

"You're gonna pee your pants?"

"No! Shudup silly!"

We followed Lance under the curved Georgian covered entrance, through massive double  glass entrance doors engraved with pictures of nude couples fucking in various positions.  The left door was broken into thousands of little pieces, but it still held together.

"The lights are sure bright!" Colleen laughed. She walked with her knees together like she might pee her pants at any moment.

"And all of the colors -- are so colorful!" I added cleverly.

The style of the interior appeared to be a cross between French baroque, Andy Warhol modernistic -- with obscene Greek statues littered about.  The ceiling was too high in all of the wrong places, and too low in others.

"I see Julie is here." Lance pointed at a long red woman's coat  hanging on a Greek-like statue of a muscular naked man, with a slender naked woman kneeling in front of him sucking on his dick. 

"Sir Lancypoo!" A tall blonde wearing a Mardi Gras mask ran past us with giddy excitement. She threw her arms around Lance and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"Victoria.." Lance caught his breath. "I wasn't expecting you."

"I just got back..."  She looked over at us and smirked. "You guys need masks." Victoria kissed Lance again. "See ya later hon."

"Okay.." Lance looked a little confused.

"Follow me!" Victoria's hips swivelled in her right little jeans shorts as she led us to a huge awkward room, carpeted with plush pure white pile carpet, and furnished with uncomfortable looking pastel colored, pink and green furnishings.  The huge chandeliers were turned off and old style pedestal lamps with shades lit the room. 

Twenty or so people stood around weird couches, chairs and coffee tables -- arranged haphazardly around the room -- drinking, and smoking strong smelling marijuana.  A naked lithsome brunette, with extremely long hair, danced nakedly to the music in the middle room.  An equally slim, naked, well endowed guy joined her.  She grabbed ahold of his huge hard-on as he danced in front of her.

"Help yourself to a mask." Victoria festered towards the table to her right while  she hastily unfastened her shorts.  She pulled them down urgently -- exposed her raw hairy pussy -- and squatted.  A thick powerful stream of pee splashed on the carpet. Colleen and I couldn't help laughing.

"Maybe I should piss here too?" Colleen laughed.

I noticed other wet spots, and wads of tissue, on the carpet around the room -- and even another girl squatting next to a table holding drinks.

"Gawd that's hot!" Colleen laughed at the naked dancers fucking like a couple of wild animals on the floor. "Grab a mask and let's find somewhere to take a piss."

I grabbed a simple black Zorro masks, while Colleen chose a more elaborate Mardi Gras masks. 

I noticed two girls, wearing large dark sunglasses, unfastening their jeans.  They pulled down their pants and stood motionless for a second -- like they were giving me a chance to check out their hips and hairy pussies. One of the girls motioned emphatically to me.  

"What?" I walked over to her.

"That's a real imitatation Liberace piano!" She pointed drunkenly to something behind Colleen and me.

I turned around. Ten feet, behind us, was a large gaudy black grand piano. A woman -- dressed in form fitting blue jeans, and a tight thin red sweater -- was on her knees with her back turned to us.  She was carving something into the side of the piano with a large kitchen knife.  

"That's Julie Fox, she's famous!" The girl giggled.

I turned back to her, just as she, and her friend sat down on the edge of the coffee table behind them. "I think Julie's autographing it with her initials!" The girl giggled as she began taking a messy pee onto the carpet.

"AAIIEEE!" I heard a shriek.

"Woah!" Colleen laughed.  "Julie just threw the knife into that painting."Colleen's eyes widened. "She's got really good fucking aim!"

It was a painting of a naked man surrounded by naked women licking his body.  The knife was right in his belly.

I cupped both of Colleen's breast from behind, then reached down and began rubbing her between the legs, 

"Stop it! I gotta piss!" Colleen protested. 

"Mmm…" Someone  behind me grabbed my crotch, and began grinding herself into me.  

"Julie!" I gasped in surprise.  Julie let go of me and went dancing towards the group of other people -- which seemed to have grown.  Her jeans were unfastened, and the zipper was all the way down.

Julie danced in the direction of a man who stroked his exposed cock as he watched the dancers fuck on the floor. She raised her sweater and braless breasts bounced out.  She turned to give everyone a view.  Then she pulled her jeans down fully exposing black lacy panties.  The man faced Julie.  She gyrated her hips, reached forward and grabbed his cock for a second.

"Yeah Julie!!" Cheers erupted as she swivelled her hips and pulled her panties down  one side at a time.  She leaned over on a couch and twirked her rear at the guy stroking his cock.

"Fuck me!" Julie smirked, and gave her rear a slap.  She carefully tied a blindfold over her eyes, as the man slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy.

"Can you believe her?" Colleen laughed as a small queue formed behind Julie and the first man.

"Yeah.." I managed.

"Com'on." Colleen tugged at my arm. "Let's get outta here."

"Ok.. but how about one drink?" I motioned with my head at a tray loaded with mixed drinks sitting on a high bar-style table.

"Just one."  Colleen flashed me an inpatient look.

"Woah!" I stopped short of the table.  The blonde server was on her knees holding a large mug while two men peed into it.

"What?" Colleen eyed me suspiciously. "What is that look?  What does that remind you of?"

"Nothing." I lied while the server set the mug on the floor and went to work cleaning the men's cocks with her mouth.

"Uh.. let's get outta here." I said suddenly.

Colleen led me back to the entrance foyer, down a hallway, and into an open door.  

We were in a strange octagonal room with wood paneled walls.  A huge pink harp, with a stool, sat in the middle of the room, surrounded by oversized white cloth couches.

I took a seat on one of the couches, and Colleen mounted me with a smirk.  Kiss me Billy!" She wrapped her legs snuggly around me and kissed me feverishly on the lips.

I caught my breath. "That is so warm." I savored the feeling as wetness spread over my crotch and down my legs, then I relaxed and allowed myself to pee as well.

"Billy! Colleen!" Lance surprised us. "I wondered where you two had wandered off to." He smiled, "How do you like this place?"

Colleen grinned madly, "Well.." She began slowly ".. it's really nice!"

"Really nice!" I laughed so hard that tears ran down my face.

Lance burst out laughing himsel. "Yeah, it's absolutely hideous!  That's why i'm holding this house wrecking party.  We're demoing the whole place in a couple of days." He studied us with amusement.  "If you guys want a room, you're welcome to sleep upstairs.  There's a hidden entrance to a bedroom right over there." Lance pointed at the wall.  "All of the bedrooms are upstairs, and they're all accessed by secret passages." He looked a little bemused. "The former owner was a swinger, and he used to hold orgy parties here."

-------------

I pushed on the paneled wall and a spring loaded latch released causing the hidden door to swing open.  

"Cool!" Colleen ran up the stairs.

I stepped into the little stairwell and closed the door.

"Billy, your gonna love this place!" Colleen called down to me.

"How do you like the shower?" Colleen stood bottomless in front of an old style stereo built into the wall. Her pants and panties lay on the plush pink pile carpet next to a round king sized bed.  She pushed a button and the room came alive with Blondi's "Call Me."

"It's not very private, but it's convienent."

The shower -- constructed of a round glass enclosure -- stood in the center of the bedroom, next to a large jacuzzi tub, easily big enough for four people.  

"That must be the bathroom." Colleen walked over to a door and opened it.  "Naw, it's just a big walk-in closet." She headed inside the closet and laughed. "There's a sink and toilet back here!"

"This house is crazy." I stripped off my clothes. "I'm going to bed."

----------------

I woke to the sound of heavy drapes swinging against screen doors.  The drapes were a heavy canvas but the light that shone in around the edges indicated that it was daytime. The hands on the huge Coca-Cola clock on the wall both pointed at twelve.

"Is it really twelve noon?" Colleen groaned.  My phone and a roll of toilet paper sat on a little metal drum next to the bed.  Colleen climbed off of me, slid to a seated position on the edge of the bed, and peed noisily on the carpet. "It's twelve.. and Megan tried to call us." 

"Call her." I walked over to the drapes and pulled them open.  The large sliding door was open and a breeze was coming through a weird row of three small screen doors. "This place is so weird." I aimed my cock and played my pee around on the carpet.

"At one time people probably thought it was super cool." Colleen dropped a piece of toilet paper on the floor. "There are robes, tee shirts, and shorts in the closet.  I think that some of them are even new."

I found a new red tee shirt that fit, along matching red shorts.  

Colleen set my phone down."Those shorts shorts are so sexy!" She teased.

"They're clean and dry."

Colleen nodded. "Megan wants us to meet her down at the entrance."

-------------

"So where did you guys spend the night?" Megan led us to a large industrial style kitchen.  A large roll up door -- which looked like something out of a mechanics shop -- was open and Lance, Robert, and a couple of young naked women, were eating breakfast at a table in front of a large kidney shaped pool surrounded by pink flamingoes, and every sort of yard ornament you could imagine.

"In a bedroom above the harp room." Colleen smiled at a group of yard gnomes placed like they were running from a flamingo.

"Really? We slept in a bedroom above a little library -- a really weird library..."

"It's kinda a shame that they're tearing this place down." Colleen sighed.

"Not really." Megan headed for the table.

"Billy! Colleen!" Lance greeted us. "Meet Stacy and Lynette.  They're from Australia." He gestured towards the women on either side of him. "Please help yourself to the food."

"Hi, thank you." Colleen and I took empty seats on the other side of the table next to Robert and Megan. "Wow, you've got a feast here." I helped myself to coffee, eggs,, bacon, and waffles.

Stacy eyed us curiously. "Are you two like us? Taking a break from University, and traveling? "

"We're still in University.." Colleen sighed.

Colleen studied us. "Nobody knew who you were last night.."

Megan burst out laughing. "Don't worry, they're our friends.  They're just new to the scene."

• Like 2
  • Love 1