Squatting Behind the Car

Good on you for being willing to stop the car and pee whilst your friend knew what you were doing.  I'd love to be that friend, but I would have offered to keep a lookout for you so that I would get a nice view if you accepted.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

I went to the movies with a friend and drank a large soda, I really had to piss and couldn’t get away with doing it in the theater. I was driving home and really had to go. I waited until I was on a back road, I pulled over a few hundred feet away from a house with their lights on. I announced to my friend I was going to go for a pee. He laughed. I ran to the back of the car and squatted down and relieved myself. My piss came out hard and fast hitting the pavement below me. Then I shook my pussy up and down a few times and pulled up my jeans and hopped back into the car and drove off.

When you gotta go, you gotta go lol. Glad to hear your not afraid to piss on the side of the road. Thanks for sharing this experience 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2020 at 10:56 PM, pop-a-squat said:

I went to the movies with a friend and drank a large soda, I really had to piss and couldn’t get away with doing it in the theater. I was driving home and really had to go. I waited until I was on a back road, I pulled over a few hundred feet away from a house with their lights on. I announced to my friend I was going to go for a pee. He laughed. I ran to the back of the car and squatted down and relieved myself. My piss came out hard and fast hitting the pavement below me. Then I shook my pussy up and down a few times and pulled up my jeans and hopped back into the car and drove off.

To see your puddle after you drove away and watching you squatting there would have been enough to drive me over the edge thanks for sharing your sexy pee your guy friend is lucky 

I can't say I've ever squatted behind a car. But, one night a date and I sat side-by-side on her truck's tailgate while we drank beer and counted the stars.

While I'm not sure how many there were, it was four for her and three for me.

Edited by glad1
24 minutes ago, gtg2468 said:

Nothing like a good car squat. I’m good for at least 3 of those a week at least. ( I have a terribly long work commute ) 

When you gotta go, you gotta go hahahaha. Long commutes as miserable in more ways than one

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Now if my tractor would keep the auto steer engaged when I get off the seat I would be able to piss on the go hahahahaha

I've done that whilst driving a maintenance train on a preserved railway.  Peed out of the door whilst moving along at about 20mph.   Thankfully you don't have to steer trains.

27 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Pissed off the side of a warship at sea going 20+ knots. Be sure to piss with the wind at your back though. Leeward side.

I've not managed a warship, but have peed off the back of a canal boat (narrowboat) and various small boats.  The wind rule still applies!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1